Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amxnda

Omg people are crawling up his ass in the official 90 day Facebook page.. 🙄🙄🙄. I was honest and said he was bad. And I cringed badly. I’m probably going to get attacked for my comment on the page but hey... 🙃

He’s awful at an American accent. I’m better then him by miles and incredibly convincing whilst doing an American accent 😂(my American friend even told me so)

And why on gods earth was he wearing his wedding suit to an interview. 🙄
Hasn’t he got anything else to wear?

Added: Some poor man on the Joe weeks 90 day official FB page Just got told off and had his post taken down because he told the truth and said that Joe weeks was “thick as shite”.

I really wanted to comment and say that I agreed with him but I don’t want to get banned from the forum. He is totally sick as shite. Hey at least he told the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He just seemed really passive aggressive towards Rosie. Especially with that Wednesday Addams question and answer. And how he told her to repeat the questions a couple of times so she said ok, went to repeat the question and then he started squealing about the skeleton and interrupted her 🤬

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Missed the photo of Indie. But surely you’d buy clothes that ACTUALLY fit.
On another point.
What
On
Earth
Is
He
Wearing.... it’s ugly. And so is he.
Ugh he’s just a vile, odious, sweaty little man 🤮 can’t imagine Rosie ‘connecting’ with that

I find it quite strange that they potty trained her fairly early but she still has a dummy. Probably because he doesn’t want the disruption that getting rid of it will bring in the short term.
My little boy is 2.4 months and is fully day potty trained but still has a dummy, while I know what’s wrong with the actual dummy I don’t really see a correlation? 😂 sorry it I’ve misread! I do agree that Joe probably can’t be bothered to put up with the hassle though!! He’s such a douche bag

Amxnda

69A1D96A-B76B-4106-A07F-4AF21D0460EA.png
First of all what’s a donut light and second ITS A RING light... did you get that joe. A ring light. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I watched the first little bit of JR this morning. Why did he wear his wedding suit? That just comes across weird to me? He was like proud of it and I thought - surely you could afford another suit now? Really odd. Is he trying to make himself look down to earth? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️ And yeah he is very unstylish. He almost says that he got voted worst dressed with an air of “as if? What were they thinking?”

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why the Daily Mail aren’t interested in his rule breaking. It doesn’t fit with the saviour narrative that they are keen to push as he will do ‘exclusive’ interviews and provide recipes for their rag.

Slagging off his mum again, he is disgraceful!

Joe Wicks: The man who moved the nation

#

Asparagus123

VIP Member
first time poster. hi! I cannot believe there are people commenting about how it's ok as other programmes there are people hugging. yes, but you don't see Ant and Dec / Claudia and Tess / bake off judges hugging each other or the contestants. contestants are hugging each other as they are or have self isolated. I'm so beyond furious. i don't much care for people breaking the rules. what you don't see can't hurt you (of course in the case of Covid, it can 'cause ya know it's a virus we cannot see!). anyway, I'm wracking my brains as to complaints I can make. i don't, or think i ever have had such rage. Am I getting old? or just being a keyboard warrior? either way, I'm going to be just another number in the complaints section for channel 4 / Ofcom. But I'll take that.
Welcome 🙏 I’m just as annoyed as you but Covid hasn’t effected matey boy one tiny bit ! So he doesn’t care

first time poster. hi! I cannot believe there are people commenting about how it's ok as other programmes there are people hugging. yes, but you don't see Ant and Dec / Claudia and Tess / bake off judges hugging each other or the contestants. contestants are hugging each other as they are or have self isolated. I'm so beyond furious. i don't much care for people breaking the rules. what you don't see can't hurt you (of course in the case of Covid, it can 'cause ya know it's a virus we cannot see!). anyway, I'm wracking my brains as to complaints I can make. i don't, or think i ever have had such rage. Am I getting old? or just being a keyboard warrior? either way, I'm going to be just another number in the complaints section for channel 4 / Ofcom. But I'll take that.
Welcome 🙏 I’m just as annoyed as you but Covid hasn’t effected matey boy one tiny bit ! So he doesn’t care he’s been carrying on like normal seeing all his family etc nights away. He was away at Wilderness reserve two weeks ago and looked like other were with him then !

Vpee

I do find it odd that he goes to see what she wants and his immediate reaction is to film her
Isn't it just odd? Mind you, I still can't get my head around him constantly displaying their lives to anyone who has instagram. One or two photos or comments, but all the time...?

I know this isn't new news 😆

Elessar

I did the 5:30pm live hiit workout just to get my steps up and he was being so lazy! “Squat hold for 30 seconds - I won’t do it with you. Ok I’ll do the last 10 seconds”. What motivation is that?!
eh? Isn’t it supposed to be 24 hours of exercise? Surely if he’s not doing all the exercise it doesn’t count? What’s he doing instead, just standing around?

(don’t get me wrong, 24 hours of exercise sounds impossible to me but either that’s the challenge or it’s not?!)