Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Haven’t been on this thread for months.. apologies if this has been said.. but does he think all the money raised for children in need has purely been donated down to him!!?! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Now let's all choose to use this lockdown positively and come out fitter, healthier and stronger. It doesn't matter if you've lost your job, bèen furloughed, have Covid, are struggling financially you can CHOOSE to exercise and use the time positively. (As Joe says in his story)

Oh and are these mini mood boosting workouts not the perfect way to promote the new book that is out soon?

Last edited:

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
Its all so bleeding obvious and boring that he repeats the no sleep/no exercise/eat like shit when he's got a new book to promote. Plus like someone said he'll probably do black Friday deals on his 90 day plan (next stop Joe not managing to stay on track with attempting that again!)

I wish the Media had picked up on his fucking rule breaking with Jamie Oliver et all. Let alone all the other stuff which we've picked up on in these threads.

Also did they get a dog I noticed one briefly in his stories this morning or is someone visiting when they shouldn't be again?

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Why is he parading Indie round London in a jumper, tights and a tutu without a coat when he’s wearing a puffer coat! It’s absolutely freezing 😭😭

I never understand all these influencers who post things like that. “Look who’s up at this time / why won’t you go to bed”

Welllllll what happens when you put a camera aka phone in a kids face? Or even an adults? You think you have to perform somewhat. A smile or whatever. No wonder the kids never go back to bed!
So leaving his phone downstairs and going to bed early lasted long didn't it? He really is addicted to social media isn't he?

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
He does seem to have a supehero complex but it does look from the snippets he shows us that his own mental health is not 100%. Pretty sickening actually that it's all to sell some Christmas books. I wonder if there was no book to flog if he would have just stayed off SM for a few months. He seems to have lost the zeal he had for it a few months ago where it felt like every moment of his life was documented.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
The problem is he truly believes that exercise ‘fixes’ everything so he works out like a maniac, feels good for an hour then the depression creeps back in ... yes, exercise can make you feel better but it doesn’t address the underlying issues, Joe!

Panda88

Chatty Member
What a complete knobjockey! How dare he complain when he has everything he could want, a lovely healthy family and was barely effected.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
He's always had an eating disorder and is being rewarded for it on a massive scale. He's also controlling what those around him eat which is very dangerous.
Yes I'd like to know if Rosie or the kids get the chance to top up their meagre dinner or if it's just Joe who had extra? I'm glad I have a normal, realistic attitude to food.

I also thought the doughnut fat face filter was quite insulting considering he flogs diets.

Oh God that knife and Indie's fingers 😬

Last edited:

Treesy19

VIP Member
Yeah exercise in the evening is probably great when you’ve done fuck all all day 🤷‍♀️

Instead I’ve been up early with three children got sorted for school, been to work, come home sorted school stuff for tomorrow ,done a bit of housework ,cooked tea for all of us a proper meal not just eggs and spent time with the kids helping with homework etc bath bedtime I don’t feel like working out at 8.30pm
Exactly! There’s no way he puts in the energy with his kids and housework. I am dead in the evenings after work and small children. I would bet they have a cleaner so he’s no way lifting a finger in that department!