Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have bike helmets on display in your living room too 😂
Don’t you know? He’s a biker now 😂

also, really annoying how as soon as he’s home he’s barging his way into that birthday moment “look she can sing it all by herself”, and it’s “MY little girls birthday”. Hate it when people do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Indie is ridiculously cute. But it really feels like she should be turning 3 for some reason.

Maybe it's because I've seen an awful lot of her life!

I hope she has a lovely birthday without - well I'd say any, but thats probably too much to ask of the Wicks' - so without too much forced performing for the 'gram.

Reactions: 10
Indie is ridiculously cute. But it really feels like she should be turning 3 for some reason.

Maybe it's because I've seen an awful lot of her life!

I hope she has a lovely birthday without - well I'd say any, but thats probably too much to ask of the Wicks' - so without too much forced performing for the 'gram.
Yes I was shocked at just two !!

Reactions: 3
God the way he goes on about his weight cos he ate junk for a couple of days is not normal! Showing off his 'bloated' belly screams eating disorder!

Reactions: 14
A few points as I may have had a wine 😂
firstly, gutted for Rosie that he came home and didn’t choke on one of his many snacks

I bet they jet off somewhere next week though 🙄 USA?

i hope the palace are watching his complete lack of regard toward the distancing rules 🤬

happy birthday Indie- she’s adorable 🥰

Won’t be the US they still have a travel ban in place
I’d have bet Ibiza to reconnect with Rosie but the fever lent have put paid to that as can’t imagine he’ll be able to quarantine

Reactions: 1
He has such a weird relationship with food. I hope he doesn’t pass that on to Indie and Marley.

Reactions: 7
Lovely to see him enjoying his daughters 2nd birthday with her 🙄 Working out is far
More important!

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness the video of Indie singing happy birthday and blowing out her candles early is TOO cute! She looks so excited it's making me so happy :giggle:🥰

Reactions: 14
So he’s had a few days away doing what he wants. First day back, it’s his daughter’s 2nd birthday and where’s Joe? He’s in the gym working off the “damage” from his boy’s trip.

Selfish prick, put down the dumbbells and go and spend time with your child on her specia day.

He really is a strange one.

Reactions: 13
So I never minded Joe. I followed him from back in the day before the cook books came out. I’ll hand it to him, he is relentless with his self promotion and being opportunistic but hey, it’s led him to a nice house in Richmond and he’s built a brand out of sheer determination.

I think us brits aren’t too keen on being overly self promoting as a culture though, and more recently he is grating on me.

the whole PE teacher thing during lockdown was a bit OTT to me. But hey, he saw a opportunity for self promotion and ran with it. It was very astute.
But I eyerolled when he posted about wanting Kate and Wills to join in with it. I hate sycophancy and it made me cringe because it came across a bit desperate.

I was really put off him when he hurt his wrist and he had to enlist Rosie to help. He made it extremely clear several times that HE was the PE teacher and she was only the assistant. It was uncomfortable viewing for me; clearly his ego means he isn’t able to share the spotlight with his wife, even briefly.

it’s become a lot more evident to me that Rosie exists as an almost trophy wife. He is the main personality, she supplements his brand (as do his kids). I used to love Joe (his is the only fitness foodie book I’ve ever bought), but it’s getting too much now. The constant posting... is too much. Like so many insta personalities, he appears to me as though he’s gotten too sucked in and addicted to it.

He has built his brand, he is recognisable - there is no need to rope his kids and wife into it further. Especially since he seems uncomfortable with them outshining him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't believe how much rubbish food he ate on holiday, I also over indulge on holiday and always come back podgier for it, but the amount of sweet treats he had each day is more than even I could eat, but I don't feel the guilt to exercise immediately on returning, just resuming a normal balanced diet sorts the issue out, he really doe have issues, very sad to see and awful that he makes money from it by making people think he follows a healthy approach

Yeah he really doesn't have a healthy relationship towards food it's actually scary how bad it is. Why tell us you're massively bloated from overeating a whole bunch of junk food on holiday? Doesn't everyone eat junk food and on holiday? Don't we all know you'll get bloated from that I don't know why I need to see your belly to prove that it happens to you too! Then to remind us not to go and step on the scales... Joe I don't know anyone that comes back from holiday and jumps straight on the bathroom scales but thanks for letting us know oh wise one. :rolleyes: Then finally to give us an update on your bloated belly the next morning and feel like you have to workout straight away when its your daughters birthday and you've already been away... that's just not on. Joe I know exercise will solve all mental health issues, social issues, probably homelessness and famine as well but for one day on your daughters birthday maybe put somebody else other than yourself first and actually spend it with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God the way he goes on about his weight cos he ate junk for a couple of days is not normal! Showing off his 'bloated' belly screams eating disorder!
And the way he moved around to try and make his still small stomach look big "that's better". He's a very slim man naturally.

Reactions: 3
And the way he moved around to try and make his still small stomach look big "that's better". He's a very slim man naturally.
I noticed that like he was trying to get the best angle for the opposite effect not to look good but to look terrible which he doesn’t.
So unhealthy

Reactions: 6
Wean in 15 has been super quiet... maybe Joe has scolded Rosie for the pancake and bread story 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Wean in 15 has been super quiet... maybe Joe has scolded Rosie for the pancake and bread story 😆😆😆😆
I would hope Rosie has said look how much happier and more normal it is not filming them 24/7, I would imagine it is more likely that he knows the focus would be on Indie for a day rather than him though 🙄

Also the whole bloated thing, wow... eating disorder for sure

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.