Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just 😱 at the state of that table - 14 place settings?! No distance.

Does the virus not exist anymore?
Was it all a dream?
Was Joe manifesting it until he got fed up of his P.E saviourism?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I really dont understand with all the press coverage he has had that there hasnt been any real kind of negative press about his constant flaunting of the lockdown rules

Reactions: 15
What a lovely moment for indie to blow candles without having to count them! It must be so nice for the kids not having a camera shoved in their face every 5 seconds.

Reactions: 15
Just had to come on and say how adorable that clip of Indie singing happy birthday was !
How nice Joes big mouth wasn’t spoiling it with
“What’s that indie “
“ how many chia seeds did we put in your kale cupcake indie “
“ him poking his finger in said cupcake “

How absolutely refreshing that it was just
sweet little Indie having her moment !!
Finished off by Joe stealing a piece of said cupcake to show how soft it is or some bollocks!!

I thought Indies birthday was today and thought what a nasty bastard missing her day but then also relief for Indie not having to perform although I suspect she will Wednesday

Reactions: 6
I felt quite sad that he‘s not there for Birthday celebrations but agree that it was lovely to see Indie enjoying herself and being ridiculously cute without Joe shouting commands and questions at her and poking her food.

I really dont understand with all the press coverage he has had that there hasnt been any real kind of negative press about his constant flaunting of the lockdown rules
The papers will agree to post only positive stories in return for content - eg recipes, interview etc like the coverage he got for the new book.

Reactions: 5
BBC local radio is doing ‘ads’ for his podcast and has a clip of him interviewing Fearne Cotton. I didn’t realise it was HIS podcast!

Reactions: 1
BBC local radio is doing ‘ads’ for his podcast and has a clip of him interviewing Fearne Cotton. I didn’t realise it was HIS podcast!
I have not brought myself to listen to it, and I bloody love a podcast but it's really being pushed via SM advertising on me.

It doesn't even have an angle?!

Man with supremely irritating voice talks inanely to various celebrities...why?

Reactions: 7
Looks like his trip is over... hes just arrived back in "Eddingborough" 😂😂

• Haha
I have not brought myself to listen to it, and I bloody love a podcast but it's really being pushed via SM advertising on me.

It doesn't even have an angle?!

Man with supremely irritating voice talks inanely to various celebrities...why?
Exactly. I had a look and clicked on. There are currently three of them where he interviews people asking what is the one thing that makes everything better! The speed is too fast at the beginning and he sounds even more demented. Could only listen fir about a minute.

Did you know there are also weanin15 podcasts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Exactly. I had a look and clicked on. There are currently three of them where he interviews people asking what is the one thing that makes everything better! The speed is too fast at the beginning and he sounds even more demented. Could only listen fir about a minute.

Did you know there are also weanin15 podcasts?

Yup. Not listened to them either. My kid is four, we did baby led weaning and it couldn't have been easier. No rules (except the salt, whole nut and honey ones). He has completely overcomplicated a very simple process.

I couldn't sit and listen to his voice for that long, I just don't get it, why is it a thing? What has he got to say? He's not even sticking to a theme?
It's just another thing he's sticking his name on as just him is enough 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He was in my dream last night, having a go at Rosie 😂 I need to get off this thread guys and go and meditate on my scooter somewhere far away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this biker trip an ad, then? I hate undisclosed ads with a passion. Is that why he keeps tagging the bike company?

Reactions: 3
Did he just go on his stories and basically say 'look everyone how disgusting and big I am cause I ate food you all probably eat'

Reactions: 9
A few points as I may have had a wine 😂
firstly, gutted for Rosie that he came home and didn’t choke on one of his many snacks

I bet they jet off somewhere next week though 🙄 USA?

i hope the palace are watching his complete lack of regard toward the distancing rules 🤬

happy birthday Indie- she’s adorable 🥰

Why does he do this?
Drives me mad! He did it like 4 times in 1 short instastory...

View attachment 195112
When he does that it makes me want to throw something at him. I'm not a violent person but why!!

Also what a dick as someone said look how bloated I am after a break. Guess what Joe millions eat like that normally or do on holidays!! Nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to whinge about on the gram!

Reactions: 8
He makes it sound like he was force fed all that food! I swear I remember watching him in the past talking about you can always find healthy options no matter what. He really is the epitome of 'do as I say, not as I do'

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.