Joe Wicks #7 Joe in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, he’s nothing but a massive tool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started listening to the podcast and straight away she says last time he was saying she was so calm then a couple weeks later he sent her a video of indie completely different and that he was wrong... Bet he didn't think that would come up.

Rosie has gone back on the pill... Not sure that's your information to share Joe

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just started listening to the podcast and straight away she says last time he was saying she was so calm then a couple weeks later he sent her a video of indie completely different and that he was wrong... Bet he didn't think that would come up.

Rosie has gone back on the pill... Not sure that's your information to share Joe
I thought that 😂 he also said they would have to move and they can’t comfortably fit another baby into the house. Though he does say they need a break before a 3rd

It’s ironic that he says in the first 4 minutes that he wants to be ‘present’ with his kids as he didn’t have that with his parents... then the week the podcast is released he schleps off to Scotland on his own for a lads holiday, comes back for Indie’s birthday and then dumps them on his Mum so that him and Rosie can ‘reconnect’ on holiday. arse.

I still feel so sad when he says about Marley not being able to see for the first few months and remembering they dumped him in a handbag on the floor on their holiday in Mexico ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why isn’t he taking Rosie on the podcast it’s called happy MUM happy baby. I can’t believe he’s told the world she’s back on the pill 🤣😩 he’s an utter twit

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought that 😂 he also said they would have to move and they can’t comfortably fit another baby into the house. Though he does say they need a break before a 3rd
Hence the house move then! Although it does sound like perhaps the parents of the century are realising what the rest of us have always known...that kids aren’t easy!
They’ll still crack on and have loads though, despite not really seeming to want to be around the 2 they have much.

Also I agree that Rosie seems nice but I don’t feel sorry for her. She followed the money and got a very comfortable life, big houses and doesn’t have to work. The price for that is being married to someone who is determined to share every detail of her personal life with the world and turn her in to a baby machine.

Reactions: 14
Hence the house move then! Although it does sound like perhaps the parents of the century are realising what the rest of us have always known...that kids aren’t easy!
They’ll still crack on and have loads though, despite not really seeming to want to be around the 2 they have much.

Also I agree that Rosie seems nice but I don’t feel sorry for her. She followed the money and got a very comfortable life, big houses and doesn’t have to work. The price for that is being married to someone who is determined to share every detail of her personal life with the world and turn her in to a baby machine.
I dont feel sorry for her at all. She has a choice!

Rolling my eyes listening to the podcast ‘Rosie had the epidural and the whole vibe in the room changed’ no s**t Sherlock!

Reactions: 9
Rolling my eyes listening to the podcast ‘Rosie had the epidural and the whole vibe in the room changed’ no s**t Sherlock!
Oh so he’s the expert on that now too. Was she not practicing her hypnobirthing to make sure she had a super chilled child?!

There’s no way I could listen to it.

Reactions: 6
Guaranteed that he tried to convince Rosie not to get an epidural, is it the first we've heard of it ?
Also there's a bit there he says I'm so honest about my journey , everything I've been through like Rosie breastfeeding and the pain... Er not you then Joe?
And then later he says that he loves to go to experience new cultures because he works so hard and he uses to much energy making content and responding to dms and it's draining. Yes you work soooo hard Joe....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh so he’s the expert on that now too. Was she not practicing her hypnobirthing to make sure she had a super chilled child?!

There’s no way I could listen to it.
To be fair I was surprised he shared that she had an epidural but I think it’s good that he shared it, even if it’s not his information to share as it shows that you can plan and prepare but it doesn’t always go to your plan and that pain relief is an option for a very good reason!

Reactions: 8
“Can’t wait to get home to my princess.... oh and marley the afterthought”

poor boy😢

• Sad
I wonder if she invited him on a second time because he was saying he had it easy in the first one and she wanted him to come back and say he was wrong.
I like Gi and I bet she was hoping he would come clean and admit, in loose words, how much of a naive idiot he was on the first podcast.

Rosie’s exbf looks like the opposite of Joe, from what I remember and was actually quite chavvy... I’m sure they had a French bulldog or dogs together, if you go back through her profile there’s loads of pics, she seemed to adore them then just abandon them when joe came along!

Actually looking back at Rosie’s old pics is super sad! She may have bagged the millionaire but it looks like she’s completely lost herself along the way! Where’s this fun, outgoing, beautiful girl gone!??
View attachment 202321View attachment 202323View attachment 202324
Tbh she’s probably knackered, as I am. Joe probably does naff all around the house and we all know he has legged it at bedtime too, leaving her to deal with two babies to settle.

Reactions: 5
To be fair I was surprised he shared that she had an epidural but I think it’s good that he shared it, even if it’s not his information to share as it shows that you can plan and prepare but it doesn’t always go to your plan and that pain relief is an option for a very good reason!
I think it’s good he shared it, I remember with my son determined I didn’t need pain killer I’ll breathe him out but as soon as they popped my waters I asked for an epidural and I’m so glad I did, but I never actually admitted it to anyone I felt so embarrassed I failed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why isn’t he taking Rosie on the podcast it’s called happy MUM happy baby. I can’t believe he’s told the world she’s back on the pill 🤣😩 he’s an utter twit
Exactly, it’s so odd he’s on it - it would make better sense if Rosie attended it too if we do have to put up with him. I’d rather hear her take on her own births.

I think it’s good he shared it, I remember with my son determined I didn’t need pain killer I’ll breathe him out but as soon as they popped my waters I asked for an epidural and I’m so glad I did, but I never actually admitted it to anyone I felt so embarrassed I failed
no need to be ashamed my darling and you definitely did NOT fail. You still birthed a child! There are absolutely no prizes in life for those who didn’t use pain relief.

• Heart
Oh never ever feel like you've failed. There's no medal if you have a natural birth it's doing what you need ♥
I had an epidural aswell - I rave about it hahaha I'm like it was AMAZING one minute I was in agony, 15 mins later I was drinking tea and having a lovely time. My epidural birth was so much nicer than my first birth that went from me signing the epidural forms to oh sh*t there's no time and then forceps with no pain relief....I know what I'd choose to repeat!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh never ever feel like you've failed. There's no medal if you have a natural birth it's doing what you need ♥
I had an epidural aswell - I rave about it hahaha I'm like it was AMAZING one minute I was in agony, 15 mins later I was drinking tea and having a lovely time. My epidural birth was so much nicer than my first birth that went from me signing the epidural forms to oh sh*t there's no time and then forceps with no pain relief....I know what I'd choose to repeat!
I told a friend recently just go for the episural and she she told me after she didn’t want too but wow once she had the epidural it was amazing 😂

yes I think I would want your second birth too 🙈

Reactions: 1
This was my epidural experience too - it as absolutely magic 🤣 it’s awful that women are made to feel like failures for wanting pain relief during birth. It’s available and safe and the outcome is the most important than the how. It’s why having a man to discuss his wife’s birth is so frustrating, Joe or no Joe - it’s her body, her experience, her choices and in those experiences the partner should be the support, not the spokesperson. Centering the story on the atmosphere in the room makes it about his experience rather than hers - I’d rather know how it shaped her experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This was my epidural experience too - it as absolutely magic 🤣 it’s awful that women are made to feel like failures for wanting pain relief during birth. It’s available and safe and the outcome is the most important than the how. It’s why having a man to discuss his wife’s birth is so frustrating, Joe or no Joe - it’s her body, her experience, her choices and in those experiences the partner should be the support, not the spokesperson. Centering the story on the atmosphere in the room makes it about his experience rather than hers - I’d rather know how it shaped her experience.
I really wonder what he would say if the births had been taken completely out of Rosie's control I.e. c-section. I have friends who had EMCS under general anaesthetic with their partners not allowed in theatre. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone but I feel like he couldn't even conceive the possibility that there is anything other than his experience of what birth entails.

I am all for men being involved in the birth - be there, be supportive, coach and so on - but don't make it all about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You absolutely did not fail. You birthed a child and there are no extra prizes for not using pain relief. I believe we are lucky that we have the choice xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.