Joe Wicks #6 My mum was a fail, she didn’t feed me kale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Indies been eating that dinner and then he puts it in the fridge and reheats it surely that’s a breeding ground for germs 🦠! Her mouth his fingers her fingers 🦠🤢 have been all over the food ! It’s ok to reheat a portion of food but not when it’s half eaten !
To think people are following his advice !

Reactions: 12
They definitely read here! Fangirl now has access to the wean in 15 login so she can reply as wean in 15 and not SR nutrition 🤣🤣🤣

Like she’s gonna have time with a newborn and a toddler in a few weeks 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fantastic shot of Marley whilst presumably his brother walks past in the background!
i thought it was Rosie Feeding and him walking past at first, then you saw the prodding finger going for the food and i realised it was Joe !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think they’d ’practiced’ Marley’s first tastes? I know so many people who say their babies spat out food when they first tried it because it was new. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve been giving him solids for a couple of days just so they didn’t get the spit out reaction, to prove St Joe, patron saint of weaning & PE’s method is the best way to wean 🙄
I thought this when I saw it. We started weaning on Saturday. Saturday I’d be surprised if my boy swallowed any, Sunday he ate a wee bit but spat out loads more. Today I’d say he ate a little more but again lots spitting or falling out his mouth. And the faces he has made with each new thing...not like Marley at all

Reactions: 5
They definitely read here! Fangirl now has access to the wean in 15 login so she can reply as wean in 15 and not SR nutrition 🤣🤣🤣

I thought she might’ve taken over when I was reading the comments on his pic on the account today - it wasn’t his voice and lots of talk of “babies sometimes do that” - Joe couldn’t really talk in those generalisations after one weaning experience!

That live I just watched the first couple of minutes but I don't think he had a lot of viewers. When he was asking was he in the right account I don't think many people had tuned in 👍😂

• Haha
He totally hated saying "formula milk" (don't people just say formula ? ) Rather than breastmilk.

Reactions: 10

Maybe she had a word with Joe about his 'signs of readiness for weaning' post and he's realised he can't be trusted to run a weaning account on his own. There was an interesting thread in the comments, Charlotte was trying to defend Joe's crappy advice. She did initially try to back him up by saying "it's covered in the book". The book that a lot of people won't buy so they will go by the advice he gives on Insta. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After "the latest research from Charlotte", oh, conducted her own research has she?!
Peer reviewed?
Published?
Cited?
NAH! Course not.
I had to unfollow that bint. Jesus Christ. Oooh Raffy! Piss off. Kid wants a bleeping Happy Meal or dare I say it, a sandwich.
-Faints and falls into a bad carb stuper-

They're all so painful Indie (As in, the whole em0/Indie phase most people went through) like they're too cool for you but you're allowed to buy all their merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, giving the same bowl of food from lunch at tea time will be a hot bed of bacteria. Her fingers, his fingers in it - what a joke!

Reactions: 6
So today he’s filming workouts for kids on his YouTube channel.

Call me cynical but for PE with Joe he pledged to donate all the YouTube revenue from those videos. Now he’s winding down PE with Joe and will be posting separate kids workouts on his channel - presumably so he can take the ad revenue from these videos.

Not such a saint, Joe!

Reactions: 22
So today he’s filming workouts for kids on his YouTube channel.

Call me cynical but for PE with Joe he pledged to donate all the YouTube revenue from those videos. Now he’s winding down PE with Joe and will be posting separate kids workouts on his channel - presumably so he can take the ad revenue from these videos.

Not such a saint, Joe!

Hit the nail on the head there.Always about his pocket.

Also what is with his stupid faces with those costumes?
If you dont want to do it Joe then dont!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God his complaining pisses me off.
You'd think he was doing something really awful. That doesn't make him millions.

Reactions: 7
So what has he done so far to break the rules?

George in his back garden to build the slide.

Someone looking after the kids on the first day when Rosie stepped in to help with the PE lessons.

Hairdresser and make up artist in his house.

More than likely George in his house collecting the spare sofa.

Someone looking after Indie in his house when he first weans Marley, when he's already shown he's bubbling with his mum.

Going to the shop all the time isn't breaking the rules but it's selfish.

Can anyone think of anymore? Was there the suspected day at someone's house when he filmed them driving somewhere with two screaming kids, then he went quiet all day, this was before we were allowed in people's gardens?? Also, what was the deal with Rosie meeting with a group of mates, was this for drinks when you were only allowed to exercise in public with one person? Just need clarity on these.

Maybe someone should contact the press.
His brother was in the house from the very start because on the first PE with Joe he thanked him for running the YouTube and reading out the comments. He was literally behind the camera. And it was obvious he hadn’t move in with them, he was just coming in and out of the house every day. And this was the START of lockdown.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Poor Indies been demoted hasn't she now - Not being the face of the cash cow book!
Well the face of putting into practice.

Although hopefully it means less of Joe's grim fingers in the poor girls food.

Every time he says gin ton I swear a piece of me dies. It's not like tonic is a long word and he looks like an even bigger dick every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.