Joe Wicks #6 My mum was a fail, she didn’t feed me kale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe gin kills corona virus so they are all immune in that household?

Just shows the level of his arrogance, rules don’t apply to him and Dozie.

“I ain’t getting sick, I’m the Body Coach ain’t I”

Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe he is so blatant with his lockdown rule breaking yet everyone thinks he’s the most amazing man in the world giving “free” PE lessons ! Plus donating to the NHS yet putting the NHS at risk too !!
😡😡

Reactions: 10
So what has he done so far to break the rules?

George in his back garden to build the slide.

Someone looking after the kids on the first day when Rosie stepped in to help with the PE lessons.

Hairdresser and make up artist in his house.

More than likely George in his house collecting the spare sofa.

Someone looking after Indie in his house when he first weans Marley, when he's already shown he's bubbling with his mum.

Going to the shop all the time isn't breaking the rules but it's selfish.

Can anyone think of anymore? Was there the suspected day at someone's house when he filmed them driving somewhere with two screaming kids, then he went quiet all day, this was before we were allowed in people's gardens?? Also, what was the deal with Rosie meeting with a group of mates, was this for drinks when you were only allowed to exercise in public with one person? Just need clarity on these.

Maybe someone should contact the press.

Reactions: 15
WHYYYYYY does he have to finger everything he's even got to get involved when Rosie's putting the food in little containers. Like there's anybody of child bearing age that doesn't know to use small pots or ice cube trays to store leftover food in duck off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Someone looking after the kids on the first day when Rosie stepped in to help with the PE lessons.

Someone looking after Indie in his house when he first weans Marley, when he's already shown he's bubbling with his mum.

Can anyone think of anymore? Was there the suspected day at someone's house when he filmed them driving somewhere with two screaming kids, then he went quiet all day, this was before we were allowed in people's gardens?? Also, what was the deal with Rosie meeting with a group of mates, was this for drinks when you were only allowed to exercise in public with one person? Just need clarity on these.

When he was in hospital Indie said grandpa was in the house and was looking at someone else during one of his videos...I’m sure there’s lots of incidents like that...not forgetting cheesecake with his brothers and dad the other day.

Didn’t his brother also set up the camera for PE with Joe at the beginning?

Each to their own but I didn't bother with purees, too much faff. Especially if you're just going to put some soggy broccoli on the plate anyway? Marley's first taste was pretty underwhelming, bet Joe is gutted.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think they’d ’practiced’ Marley’s first tastes? I know so many people who say their babies spat out food when they first tried it because it was new. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve been giving him solids for a couple of days just so they didn’t get the spit out reaction, to prove St Joe, patron saint of weaning & PE’s method is the best way to wean 🙄

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think they’d ’practiced’ Marley’s first tastes? I know so many people who say their babies spat out food when they first tried it because it was new. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve been giving him solids for a couple of days just so they didn’t get the spit out reaction, to prove St Joe, patron saint of weaning & PE’s method is the best way to wean 🙄
I think so too. God its such a bloody farce.

Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed. Sick of it now, it's the constant lying exaggerating and breaking lockdown when it's really hard for most other people.

Had enough, his methods are so bizarre. Never seen such unnatural parents either

• Heart
Marley will probably be getting the leftover Broccoli slop for dinner, and if he doesn't eat it, for breakfast too, plus no milk, so that he learns to eat what he's given. Got to stand your ground eh Joe! Otherwise they might end up eating dreadful things like pasta in tomato sauce like you did as a kid - the shame!

• Haha

The one I remember was Rosie and Indie were going out to meet someone he said two names and indie said another name and he said oh yes them too.That was when you could meet one other person outside not three or four !

There was the picnic where he showed an old woman probably Joe's mum holding Indie and you could see her old hands

And there was all the non essential trips to shops to buy bread for the ducks and ice cream for him and Dozie on their date night 🤮

Anyone else hear the disappointed in his voice when he said Marley was on formula. Jesus cut your wife some slack and don't sound so disappointed in her.

Reactions: 18
Live Q&A tonight someone should ask who the extra person in the house was
Or why he doesn't squish blueberries and how many times is it safe to reheat food and serve it to a starving toddler.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.