Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did say when Indie was a baby that he couldnt change crappy nappies it made him gag 😂
That's life if you have a baby. He's so annoying. He wants 5 children but doesn't want to deal with the bad things. Just go out on your skateboard.

Reactions: 5
Why is he banging on about how hard the workouts are??? Has he forgotten that he started off with this being for kids? He has lost whatever little child focus that he had which wasnt much in the first place

Reactions: 15
Why is he banging on about how hard the workouts are??? Has he forgotten that he started off with this being for kids? He has lost whatever little child focus that he had which wasnt much in the first place
My husband is so pissed off about the ‘PE with Joe’, he’s qualified in Sport Ed and he tried one of the workouts himself at the start of lockdown to see what his friends were talking about (the sport and coaching community were and still are completely bashing Joe). Hubby said that even though it’s a good HITT workout, Joe should NOT be advertising it for kids. The moves are not good (and potentially harmful) for developing children, especially their knees. Joe should not be advertising himself as a PE expert when he has no qualifications.

And as for the ‘breastfeeding your baby helps you to bond’, that narrative needs to stop. It’s just another form of shaming for mothers, whether they breastfeed, or choose not to (or can’t). It’s total BS too. I breastfed and pumped for 8 months (4ish months exclusively), alongside working, and it never helped me with the bond. So much so that I was referred for Post Natal Depression. And I put it down partly to the pressure that I felt to breastfeed, I had oversupply, was incredibly unwell from the low immunity and was miserable (and forever soaking wet). I doubt I’d do it again for my next child, unless I was seriously unwell again. The only positives I would put to breastfeeding is that it’s convenient and free (and if you have a severe chest infection like I did the antibodies are important), and maybe the happy hormones you get are good - they kept me from going completely nuts!! The important thing is your child is fed, growing and you keep your sanity, however you decide to feed.
And it also doesn’t matter how you wean your child, they will have preferences and when they become toddlers they’ll either be fussy or not. We did a mix of baby led and purée, did the recommendations feeding only vegetables first etc etc.. and DS used to eat everything. Now he will only have beige things (like I did as a kid). Joe Wicks you are not the bleeping saint of parenting, I bet you don’t even show that Indie throws on the floor and you resort to chips and ketchup! I bet you were a fussy child and that’s why your Mum gave you potato smilies because that’s the only thing you’d eat!! Stop lying to sell your sodding books.

I liked him when he used to do the Instagram videos, now I think he’s a smug twit.

Aaaaaand end rant!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He also got sent the nappies apparently a few years ago but never declares it
Yeah I remember seeing the post when he got sent them. 100% would not be using them if he bad to buy them himself!

Reactions: 3
Omg the actual bellend, leaving Rosie to deal with 2 screaming kids while he goes off to the park like the jevenile he is! I’d be so pissed if my hubby did that... he runs 4x a week but always during their nap or after bedtime, in fact it makes him more involved with bedtime and settling knowing he’s getting his run afterwards 😅 Joe you might be a kale provider but you’re a useless excuse for a dad, stick at the two you’ve got!

Indie totally not potty trained is she, hence no real brag. I also noticed this on WhatMummyMakes page, funnily enough Joe hasn’t mentioned it seeing as he didn’t win 😅 bet the fact Charlotte SR is above him stings 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Indie is peeing through her clothes then she isn’t potty trained Joe hun. He’s deffo been reading here 😂

Omg the actual bellend, leaving Rosie to deal with 2 screaming kids while he goes off to the park like the jevenile he is! I’d be so pissed if my hubby did that... he runs 4x a week but always during their nap or after bedtime, in fact it makes him more involved with bedtime and settling knowing he’s getting his run afterwards 😅 Joe you might be a kale provider but you’re a useless excuse for a dad, stick at the two you’ve got!

Indie totally not potty trained is she, hence no real brag. I also noticed this on WhatMummyMakes page, funnily enough Joe hasn’t mentioned it seeing as he didn’t win 😅 bet the fact Charlotte SR is above him stings 😅
Haha I thought that... no mention on his stories. Cut him deep that did 😂

Reactions: 7
POOR INDIE! imagine growing up with a father that posts picture of you literally wetting yourself in the middle of the park to millions of people. What and absolute head.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Poor thing she must be freezing! How about getting her home and dry rather than filming her? He'll probably make her do a 5k round the park first

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Poor thing she must be freezing! How about getting her home and dry rather than filming her? He'll probably make her do a 5k round the park first
I cant believe he has her parading round the park like that! Has he never heard of paedophiles! Get her home in her wet clothes asap and give her a nice warm bath. bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Take your own jacket or top off, wrap her up in it and bleeping jog home you twit. The extra weight whilst jogging will be a good workout, Joe hun.

I can’t believe he thinks it’s appropriate to put footage of his toddler in her underwear on the Internet! Let alone letting her stand in the park like that! Just put her wet clothes back on and get her home ASAP, it won’t do her any harm! I’m not one for parent shaming but that’s just awful!

Reactions: 5
They’re on his weanin15 account
Thank you. I am shocked by him filming that! Various reasons - It's humiliating for Indie, it's extremely weird to have your child in just pants in public (pick her up and wrap your hoody or coat around her and go home), it is COLD and also the sting that poor wee thing must be feeling on her legs and skin from the acid of the pee will be so uncomfortable for her :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Thank you. I am shocked by him filming that! Various reasons - It's humiliating for Indie, it's extremely weird to have your child in just pants in public (pick her up and wrap your hoody or coat around her and go home), it is COLD and also the sting that poor wee thing must be feeling on her legs and skin from the acid of the pee will be so uncomfortable for her :(
That poor little girl. Apart from anything else it was cold, like you say.

Is he playing Moana out loud on his phone in a public park while his child runs around in her pants?! This is not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.