Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Joes mum wants some redemption for all those awful chicken dippers she fed the poor lad growing up! Must of paid for that massive platter with the payout from Joes apology money!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the, the video of him calling out to Marley?! More interested in his booze than his children

Reactions: 1
I can't believe he has that whole floor of his house for exercise. His gym and the living room he has taken over and apparently given the sofa away from! Also so his brother was in his house then taking the sofa ?

Reactions: 5
That’s it Joe enjoy your drinkies in the sun while poor Marley is left bouncing in the shade alone 🤨
He’s constantly strapped in that bouncer. No toys on it, no stimulation or interaction. Just sits there whilst his parents get on and do whatever they want to.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He’s constantly strapped in that bouncer. No toys on it, no stimulation or interaction. Just sits there whilst his parents get on and do whatever they want to.
My daughter loved being in her bouncer, but she only loved it because of the black and white toys that were floating above her, she’d stare at them and reach out for them all the time. He’s literally sat in the shade with nothing to look at but the sky, and given the problems he’s had with his sight, Wouldn’t it do him the world of good to be trying to focus on the black and white toys and things like that!

Reactions: 4
Why has he put a watch on a 1 year old??! The only time she will know is lunchtime because the poor mite is always bloody starving.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker, first time poster!

I once did Joe's plan about 4 years ago? I was sucked in by all the transformation photos. Unfortunately I did not get such dazzling results despite following the plan religiously and the plan feels very copy and paste despite the price tag!!

Since I've kept following him on social media and he has got 100% more annoying even before this PE with Joe bullshit. So I'm glad to have found this!

Its very telling he cant even stick to his own plan for one.

Also why has he now decided he is also a parenting guru along with being just a pt (dont think he has any nutritional qualifications).

I feel for the kids mostly especially Marley atm as he isnt the cash cow his sister is. Also why does it feel likes hes turned Indie into a performing seal? Poor lass is being pushed far too much.
And did you see him snatch the watch from her so he could keep filming for social media.

Think what you see on social media is the real him (which appears to be a binge eating and drinking head!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time poster!

I once did Joe's plan about 4 years ago? I was sucked in by all the transformation photos. Unfortunately I did not get such dazzling results despite following the plan religiously and the plan feels very copy and paste despite the price tag!!

Since I've kept following him on social media and he has got 100% more annoying even before this PE with Joe bullshit. So I'm glad to have found this!

Its very telling he cant even stick to his own plan for one.

Also why has he now decided he is also a parenting guru along with being just a pt (dont think he has any nutritional qualifications).

I feel for the kids mostly especially Marley atm as he isnt the cash cow his sister is. Also why does it feel likes hes turned Indie into a performing seal? Poor lass is being pushed far too much.
And did you see him snatch the watch from her so he could keep filming for social media.

Think what you see on social media is the real him (which appears to be a binge eating and drinking head!!)
You've basically summed up 5 threads in your message. 🤣 This is all very true. Around the beginning of lockdown he was going to follow his plan religiously and show everyone his results, he lasted a few days. He can't really even use lockdown as an excuse (not being able to get out to different shops or lack of ingredients) as he's always popping to different shops to buy non essentials such as the deli place, somewhere he buys chocolate and treats from, then duck bread.

Reactions: 9
Looks like Joes mum wants some redemption for all those awful chicken dippers she fed the poor lad growing up! Must of paid for that massive platter with the payout from Joes apology money!
Yesterday’s conversation in the Wick’s household;

“Right, Rosie, I’ve tidied the house because they said it was a dump and I’ve posted some footage of me giving Marley attention but what do I do about the Mum thing?”
“Buy yourself something and say it’s from her?”
“Awww Rosie, that’s a boss idea. What should I get?”
“I don’t know but make it food related so I haven’t got to eat that Gousto tit again?”
“Ok Rosie, you’re body is fire”

“Rosie, what do classy people eat?”
“How do I know Joe, I used to get my tits out in The Sun newspaper”
“They know Rosie, that’s why we have to look classy now in’it”
“Ok, well get on of those platter thingies, all the Instagram people have them. Try a local company as they might gift you one and if you say it’s a present from your Mum you won’t have to declare it as an Ad either. I know how difficult you find that to do”.
“Babe, you’re body is on fire with all these ideas. One platter it is”
“Get some Brie on there babe. That’s like posh cheese in’it?”
“Brie? That smells a bit, is it not scheduled reconnecting night then?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
A watch. For a not even 2 year old ?

I give it 2 days till she either refuses to wear it or breaks it. He is about 5 years too early ?!?

Also Joe here's a tip buy a parasol or a kiddie sun tent so you can sit in the sun but keep Marley beside you in the shade. You can use that for free as your next amazing parenting tip 👍

I am loving the o yeah Marley is a co sleeper after we tried to pap him into his own room 😏That kid is doing a wonderful job of pissing all over his theories about how the key to having an easy child is just to be calm and I love it. Go Marley 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also Joe here's a tip buy a parasol or a kiddie sun tent so you can sit in the sun but keep Marley beside you in the shade. You can use that for free as your next amazing parenting tip 👍
Is it me or (considering how rich they supposedly are) are they tight as a duck's arse? There seems to be a lack of any proper garden furniture, two small kids but not even a little parasol for them to sit under in the shade or even a little Paddling pool, won't get a travel cot or sidecar crib for Marley so stick him on the floor instead, not prepared to buy a little toy arch to put above the bouncer that Marley is permanently strapped into...

Reactions: 16
Is it me or (considering how rich they supposedly are) are they tight as a duck's arse? There seems to be a lack of any proper garden furniture, two small kids but not even a little parasol for them to sit under in the shade or even a little Paddling pool, won't get a travel cot or sidecar crib for Marley so stick him on the floor instead, not prepared to buy a little toy arch to put above the bouncer that Marley is permanently strapped into...
Indie does have little paddling pool but i think thats about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.