Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Apparently I was very advanced with speech/words for my age and I’ve heard stories from friends’ parents about how my father used to get me out of bed when they were entertaining in order to show off with me. They found it very irritating. Maybe it’s an irritating man thing because my dad could be extremely annoying with his desire for reflected glory. He too was a narcissist.
The issue is not her speech or her intelligence, it's his constant referencing to himself as the main reason for it. It's all about him and the wonderful things he does to make her that way. He coaches her and then shows it off to make himself seem worthy of being lauded as a superior parent, we can all learn from him.

It's a classic move, my narcissistic ex does the same with our child. The pressure to be exceptional is overwhelming at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally agree about the selfishness of dads “needing” to feed the baby to bond with it. He says in his book too how “important” it was to him to feed Indie.

If breastfeeding it’s so much more faff to pump to allow dad to give a bottle. Much easier just to put baby on boob and be done with it.

Like the thread title NO TIT NO OPINION.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This made me want to vom.

A hero?! In today's context?! REALLY.
I saw this and it just made me angry. The heroes are the nurses, doctors, carers and all other key workers (inclauding supermarket staff who are paid f**k all to risk their lives working with the general public) not this narcissist who is making a hell of a lot of money out of this period of lockdown, and flouting the rules.

• Heart

Borntorun

VIP Member
It really bugs me how OBEs always go to famous people. I wish this year they’d decide no famous people get one at all, and all of the awards go to key workers or something, who’ve done something actually useful to keep the country going

FoggyDay58

The timing is definitely not a coincidence: 'PE with Joe' is taking a backseat so that next week he can focus on monetizing his child's weaning journey.

• Sad
  • Heart

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
It’s actually nice to see Rosie with Indie - it’s always all Joe with her.
Well seeing as Joe is a breastfeeding, child rearing and weaning expert its nice that he actually lets her spend time with her mother! God he is so bloooody annoying. Reminds me of an instamummy who is perfect and is the only one to ever have had a baby ever!

• Haha

OverThis

Bloody hell, anyone seen SR nutritions post about birthday cakes? A cake made of chopped up fruit? A sugar free cake? Really?? What’s wrong with an actual cake?! :rolleyes:
We went to a 4th bday party recently - the kids had fruit with sugar free muffin things 🙄🤢 My daughter refused to eat it as she had seen there was decent real cake for the adults and asked for a slice of that instead 😂😂😂 I was secretly proud 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Yoy114

Chatty Member
Do we really need to know about his sex timetable?

Joe Wicks says wife Rosie is an 'amazing' mother who helps inspire him
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...er-dad.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead
Who is having sex every week with a 5 month old baby 😂😂😂
Also why does he say he takes indie up to the bath and leaves his phone downstairs. We all know he puts indie in a bath Infront of the tv and films it. Doesn't he remember that he puts it on his insta.

• Haha

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, anyone seen SR nutritions post about birthday cakes? A cake made of chopped up fruit? A sugar free cake? Really?? What’s wrong with an actual cake?! :rolleyes:

• Sad

Treesy19

VIP Member
I can’t wait until Marley is running rings around him, crawling, causing havoc. Let’s face it, the poor thing will be desperate to experience life on the other side of that bouncer. Joe Non-Exotic won’t know what’s hit him when Marley is mobile.

• Haha

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
God he really thinks he’s the first person to ever parent doesn’t he? As said above, filming every single meal time, critiquing your child’s eating, loudly explaining what they have or haven’t left in the bowl afterwards, isn’t being a role model whatsoever.
Yes not many kids learn to use a spoon....he is an expert lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I don’t say this lightly but they are terrible parents ... their priorities are completely wrong, they obsess over the crazy things and have an insane lack of common sense!

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
It’s kinda hilarious after all the things he’s said in the past about being a pro at this parenting malarkey ... now they won’t sleep, eat his shite food and I bet he’s devastated Indie hasn’t mastered the art of telling the time in 6 languages yet 👀😂

• Haha

JudgeyPants

I just can’t get over the fact that he went out to escape the kids, then promptly went back home and wound Indie up right before she was going to bed (at a ridiculous time!). Just why? Where’s the sense?

• Angry
  • Wow