Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it me or (considering how rich they supposedly are) are they tight as a duck's arse? There seems to be a lack of any proper garden furniture, two small kids but not even a little parasol for them to sit under in the shade or even a little Paddling pool, won't get a travel cot or sidecar crib for Marley so stick him on the floor instead, not prepared to buy a little toy arch to put above the bouncer that Marley is permanently strapped into...
Indie does have little paddling pool but i think thats about it.

Yoy114

Chatty Member
She had a reaction to cashew butter (I think) and he’s put it in his book. He then yesterday put a pic up again on his story of when it happened and had Rosie in the background on the phone (I’m assuming to the ambulance people, he did say they called one).

Wow
Doesn't he still give her nut butter? I thought if you're allergic to one you can develop allergies to other nuts ?

Squarehole

VIP Member
Yes but we always say he shouldn't be commenting on things he doesn't have knowledge on ?For once that seems to be what he is doing ? Anyway I am really not trying to start a fight buy just trying to print out this is a super intense situation right now and lots of people are not sure what is the best thing to do or how they can best support it etc.

I do see your points though that he could share good info and reach a lot of people but thankfully so can lots of others who feel more confident in it 👍

Vanillaco

VIP Member
He wasn't premature as 37 weeks is classed as full term. I doubt it was caused by exercising though. I had a prem baby at 33 weeks and they never suggested it was caused by exercise
Oh fair enough I thought he was earlier. I've avoided his life story until now!