Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow the Wean in 15 page but check in occasionally when I see something on this thread.
I hate to be that person but why is Indie standing up on a bench eating her lunch? I would never let my kids walk around while they’re eating, I’ve seen too many children choke :(

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow the Wean in 15 page but check in occasionally when I see something on this thread.
I hate to be that person but why is Indie standing up on a bench eating her lunch? I would never let my kids walk around while they’re eating, I’ve seen too many children choke :(
I agree, I wouldn’t allow it either. Plus it’s just not very good manners either, is it?

Reactions: 5
Agree. What great “role-modelling” Joe.

Also agree with previous posters...WTF kind of lunch is that!?? From the author of a weaning book ladies and gentlemen. And this is what he chooses to show us. Who knows how many times she has almond butter on toast for dinner (remember that?!?).

Remember, jam or almond butter on toast is a great meal, but of course Indie mustn’t ever ever have something as abominable as a freezer tea of a few fish fingers, mini potato waffles and some microwaved veg. Because that’s what he was raised on because his mum didn’t care.

Anyway, they are just role-modelling to her what he and Rosie eat to stay slim. Just like how they role-model to her how it’s good to binge on chocolate and booze later.

Do what you want, parent how you want, but don’t preach at us like you’re the world’s greatest parent and toddler foodie. All the other weaning/toddler food accounts I follow manage to give advice without coming across anywhere near as arrogantly as Joe does.

Also whose foot was in that story?!? It wasn’t Rosie’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely not good role modelling - very dangerous!

Reactions: 1
First time poster here, but I just LOVE checking tattle, getting upto date then seeing the insta celeb also being upto date.....
Tattle; joe wickes house is a mega pig sty.
joe; look at this clean and tidy space, watch me hoover 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree. What great “role-modelling” Joe.

Also agree with previous posters...WTF kind of lunch is that!?? From the author of a weaning book ladies and gentlemen. And this is what he chooses to show us. Who knows how many times she has almond butter on toast for dinner (remember that?!?).

Remember, jam or almond butter on toast is a great meal, but of course Indie mustn’t ever ever have something as abominable as a freezer tea of a few fish fingers, mini potato waffles and some microwaved veg. Because that’s what he was raised on because his mum didn’t care.

Anyway, they are just role-modelling to her what he and Rosie eat to stay slim. Just like how they role-model to her how it’s good to binge on chocolate and booze later.

Do what you want, parent how you want, but don’t preach at us like you’re the world’s greatest parent and toddler foodie. All the other weaning/toddler food accounts I follow manage to give advice without coming across anywhere near as arrogantly as Joe does.

Also whose foot was in that story?!? It wasn’t Rosie’s.
That was FROM the weaning book . I wonder what other gems are in there 😏

I don’t know what’s they have gone but Indie scootering down a busy park and some poor guy trying to jump out the way no social distancing ! I know it must be hard for people with little ones to go out now but he just doesn’t seem to care !

I don’t know what’s they have gone but Indie scootering down a busy park and some poor guy trying to jump out the way no social distancing ! I know it must be hard for people with little ones to go out now but he just doesn’t seem to care !
I thought the same! Such a careless father he is showing himself to be!

So on the Wean in account they’re at the seaside. I live near Richmond, can someone please let me know when the coast eroded that much that it came so much more in land. The lockdown is still in place i didn’t think it meant let’s flock to all seaside towns and overflow their towns just because there is sunshine.

• Haha
He must have been reading here again, lots of Marley this morning (and isn’t he just gorgeous) Looks like moving him to his own room hadn’t really worked out if he’s in their bed from midnight....

Reactions: 6
First time poster here, but I just LOVE checking tattle, getting upto date then seeing the insta celeb also being upto date.....
Tattle; joe wickes house is a mega pig sty.
joe; look at this clean and tidy space, watch me hoover 😂😂😂
Imagine being such a scruff that you only tidy up because people are pointing out on the internet what a dangerous tit tip your house is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marley comes down to their room about midnight and then sleeps through til 7. Stop bleeping moaning! That's is bloody amazing! Have you never even met anyone else who had a bleeping baby before!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marley comes down to their room about midnight and then sleeps through til 7. Stop bleeping moaning! That's is bloody amazing! Have you never even met anyone else who had a bleeping baby before!
I didn't think he was moaning about the 7 hour sleep thing tbh. But I'm not surprised the poor sod wants to co sleep... they ignored all absolutely basic guidelines to prevent their child, you know, dying and decided they were going to move him to a different floor in the house 🙄

I just want to know who died and made Joe Wicks parenting god.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally Joe has realised it is a ball ache to keep running up and down the stairs in the middle of the night to tend to the baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s it Joe enjoy your drinkies in the sun while poor Marley is left bouncing in the shade alone 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How on earth did he go from being moderately hot when he very first started the body coach company to that thing on his latest insta story in the garden 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So now we've gone from moving Marley in his own room before it's recommended, on a different floor of the home - to weeks later being all 🥰 about bedsharing?

🙄🙄🙄

Jesus, he's the biggest bullshitter. Changes his mind more often than he changes his sweaty undercrackers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.