Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he doing PE with Joe today? It’s not a school day, it’s a bank holiday 🤣
Because he is so committed to the cause he can't take a day off. He is even doing a work out on Saturday this week.

Seriously who are all these people doing these works outs ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you noticed how he was down around 100k viewers today. Why’s he doing it tomorrow? People need some chill time, and people are getting Joe Wicks fatigue!

Reactions: 9
He’s doing an ask me anything. So I’ve asked who was looking after the kids this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His q and a’s on Instagram are so boring, he literally answers about 3 questions where he can answer like a smug twit but must get 1000s of questions that he just ignores. They are obviously questions that don’t fit his agenda

Reactions: 9
In his latest Stories he’s talking yet again about having a third baby. Poor Rosie - let her have a break. I honestly think if they had another one quite quickly he’d end up flipping.

Reactions: 10
In his latest Stories he’s talking yet again about having a third baby. Poor Rosie - let her have a break. I honestly think if they had another one quite quickly he’d end up flipping.
At least he’s waiting (because it always sounds like it’s his decision) if they try this time next year Marley would be 2 when the baby came along. 3 under 4 though 😬

I reckon if Marley had been as easy as Indie was as a baby Rosie would be knocked up with #3 already.

Reactions: 7
At least he’s waiting (because it always sounds like it’s his decision) if they try this time next year Marley would be 2 when the baby came along. 3 under 4 though 😬

I reckon if Marley had been as easy as Indie was as a baby Rosie would be knocked up with #3 already.
Still think it’s too quick though 😂

Reactions: 5
Can we talk about how marleys birth announcement (on ig) is framed on their fridge, for some reason that’s so crazy to me? Like what are you trying to do? Prove how many likes he got? Just put a normal picture up?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we talk about how marleys birth announcement (on ig) is framed on their fridge, for some reason that’s so crazy to me? Like what are you trying to do? Prove how many likes he got? Just put a normal picture up?
Egomaniacs.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else had Rosie pop up in their Facebook spon ads? It’s for Seraphine Maternity. Wonder if they’ll start referring to it on social media as she says in the ad she has worn Seraphine items throughout both pregnancies.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.