Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5527.png

I came on to say similar - unbelievably irresponsible. They behave as if this is cute or clever. There are perfectly good chairs where the food is in reach to do everything she is doing.
IMG_5527.png
IMG_5526.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
In a few years when he gets bored of "homeschooling", these poor kids are going to rock up to school thinking it's ok to do this sort of thing!

Reactions: 8
Just goes to show money can’t buy you class - kids absolutely feral climbing on stuff left right and centre. Why couldn’t she sit in the chair and pour the oil over instead of standing on the worktop chucking it everywhere?

Reactions: 17
I bet these kids are ‘little mountain goats’ as he likes to refer to them thinking it’s cute because they probably are ND like Joe. Let’s see him blame their diet then

Reactions: 10
I bet these kids are ‘little mountain goats’ as he likes to refer to them thinking it’s cute because they probably are ND like Joe. Let’s see him blame their diet then
he keeps saying "cant stop the little mountain goats" as he films and encourages them.
Actually, yes of course you CAN, Joe- its called being a parent! setting boundaries, teaching and modelling correct behaviour and discouraging incorrect (like not putting them on tables in the first place, and consistently moving them to chairs) You have taught them to do this and think its clever/funny when it absolutely is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 1