Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
"Do you like it Indie?", " Indie, do like what I cooked?", "Indie?", "Indie, do like the dinner I cooked?".......... Like ffs like your child eat her dinner in peace.
It's so ironic he posted tips for phone addicts and then cannot take the phone out of his kids faces, he really is a dose of shite.

Reactions: 19

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
“Rosie is more private than me”
So what I like to do, says Joe, is disregard that need for privacy and broadcast our every waking moment to 4.6m people

• Haha

BatFaced

Does anyone happen to know what his stance is on young children having iPads and iPhones?

Only he’s never really said and I’d like just a little glimpse into the shrouded secrets of this enigmatic man’s life

😏

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Dozie has to keep her body of fire because she is with someone who cheated on a long term partner. She knows he is only with her because she was his ultimate wank mag girl wank. She is easily replaceable.

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
People don't mind the kids running up and down the aisles on the long flight from Singapore? Yeah, right!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
If I was his Mum, I would be heartbroken by how often he goes on about his childhood and about how much better he is as a parent to his kids.
His parents were broke and clearly had issues but I'm sure his Mum is a good person and if she could go back and change things she would.
Hindsight is a great thing, I just feel it's so disrespectful, plus he's not doing as great a job with his children as he thinks.
Poor kids have zero privacy and are pretty much exploited by their Dad.

JayRad

Chatty Member
With Joe and his relatability what I have to say is this…Joe is a terrible PT, seriously has next to no clue hence why zero celebrities seek him out to train them. Not one. What he did back in the day was market himself well and sold this lean in 15 meals and HIIT workouts message where you didn’t need a gym and could make cheap, healthy meals in quick time. Now in 2023 he’s so far removed from that message that he eats out almost constantly in swanky restaurants or if he does cook it’s a stir fry of some sort (showing he clearly didn’t write them cookbooks himself). Fitness wise he’s left the HIIT behind and no trains in gyms doing heavy weight training whether that’s in his own personal gym at home or a posh gym wherever he happens to be on holiday. His own wife has a PT (not him) and Joe himself had a PT years ago as he did the guys program and posted his results. The fact that there are people out there STILL buying his app when it’s clear as day he doesn’t even believe in it himself is staggering. The way he is with Rosie I can definitely see her cheating on him in the future and doing a kiss and tell about how controlling he was and his addictive personality. Can almost guarantee it.
Not to mention the fact that he didn’t even create the quick healthy meal idea for his business. It was his old business partner who left a few years ago. He doesn’t even have an identity anymore. He’s just coasting along thinking he’s a PE teacher because he gets kids to do burpees. Crazy that his followers can’t see how his lifestyle now is completely unrelated to the reason they started following him in the first place

Ro98

VIP Member
He sees all the comments of women’s feelings towards that post yet STILL goes on to justify it on his stories.
Just for once admit you’re a prick and fucked up!!!
Not everyone is able to live a life of luxury, own a £1/2million house, own several holiday homes, get their cars gifted to them, do a few workouts a day and call it ‘work’, put 2 kids in childcare/school and have a baby who naps during the day, a fully equipped home gym & sauna, never has to get public transport or wake up at 4/5am for work whilst hurrying kids to and from school or nursery, ENDLESS money for expensive meals/chocolate/alcohol/fancy dinners out.
What a bellend !!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
But also, I think it's about what new mums and families prioritise? I'm a mum of 2, have always been sporty / athletic & stayed relatively active through both my pregnancies. When I went to baby groups, one mum thought I was a nanny because you can't possibly look like that after two kids. I'm naturally quite slim, so any time I work out, it turns relatively quickly into muscle. But for me, running, working out, etc. Was my break, it was done around the kids napping, and if I was too tired, I didn't do it. Other mums don't feel like that - and that's also fine.

What he's done is pit new mums / seasoned mums / any kind of female against each other. For the mums that don't work out because they're too tired, or fuck, just don't want to - he's made feel like shit. And the mums that do (from the comments section anyway) are calling them out for being "lazy". It's not laziness, it's about what you prioritise and what you think is important in life.

He's a dick. That's what it all boils down to. I don't look at Rosie and feel guilty, and neither should any other mum. Look at your kids and how happy they are / how well fed / dressed they are that will show you you are smashing motherhood.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
He’s aging badly and deep down knows she’s with him for the money. He’s probably also wondering why baby no 3 looks nothing like his other children.
Hence the cringey, creepy love bombing.
---
Oh I don’t think she’s unhappy at all ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Yes, if it wasn’t for Joe’s bank balance, Dozie would be starkers hoisting her mate Daisy’s tits up over on Only Fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Brummiebird

VIP Member
He may be eating well and getting loads of sleep this week but we all know he’ll be off his tits at Glasto.

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I don’t think she put on any baby weight in the first place !
Yeah because he was probably at her the whole time she was pregnant as well. I could just imagine him saying “Rosie I’m a brand, and with you being married to me, you are part of that brand. Which means I expect you to look in shape always”. He’s just that type of creep. Absolute controller.

tinypathers

I breastfed twins who didn’t sleep more than two hours (alternately) for 18 months. I was constantly ravenous as I was basically eating for them as well as me as they also barely touched solids for 18 months. I didn’t do any exercise because I was fucking exhausted and just existing- you try doing a workout and eating well when you’ve had 45 min sleep in 24 hours (not an exaggeration, not a one off) with two babies who scream if they’re put down. At all. Apart from in a moving buggy or car…..

• Heart
How embarrassing having to pledge on Insta to millions so he doesn't touch his phone for an hour a day. He really does have no willpower and a phone addiction. In fact he has an addictive personality, for his parents it was drugs/OCD which he likes to mention frequently. But I don't think he realises he's living with his own addictions, for him it is food/exercise/phone/SM addiction. He could do with addressing the issues about why he is easily addicted rather than this boom/bust cycles.
Not having his phone for 1hr a day… It’s like cleaning up after an earthquake with a dustpan and brush

• Haha