Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is he going into Leni’s room and switching the light on while she’s sleeping so he can film her?! That’s weird! Also Joe - make your bed, it’s not like you have a job!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ha ha hiding the fact that you cheated on your long term girlfriend with a glamour model obviously means you forget what you’ve told your followers in the past

• Haha

unidentified

VIP Member
I can’t help but feel Rosie ‘coming out of her shell’ is for something more than him bragging about him wife body of 🔥. I wonder if they’re trying to get her into some shitty influencing? The man makes me want to vomit. I do not understand how she finds him remotely attractive and Joe, we know when you have sex but you really don’t need to tell us all.

unidentified

VIP Member
Gawd, imagine that sweaty misery- loon bouncing all over you , getting frantic when he's near etc 😖😖😖😖🤢🤢🤢
He’ll be like my dog when she gets overly excited and starts going crazy going round in circles humping her toy often forgetting that she’s left the toy behind so is just humping the air.

• Haha

losingmymindagain

Something else I find odd is all the people saying how wonderful it is that he compliments and praises and swoons over Rosie, telling the world how much he loves her. But why? Why does he need to broadcast that? Why is that not private? He goes through phases of this doesn’t he, where we have a run of him gushing over her constantly 🤢 and then all the wankers that encourage him with ‘oh you’re such a wonderful husband, Joe’, ‘couple goals’, ‘how lovely of a husband to say these things about his wife’ 🙄

The way Indie shouts at Marley ☹ That’s 100% learned behaviour. I get kids shout at each other but Joe is a shitty parent for not only carrying on filming instead of comforting his child, but for putting it on the internet for millions of his followers to see. His favouritism of Indie and Leni is so obvious and my heart breaks for poor little Marley, he deserves better x

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
YOU SENT ME DOWN A VERY WEIRD AND CREEPY HOLE.

I didn't get very far but holy coconuts this was too funny/horrifying to ignore 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Jackjack38

VIP Member
100% I can answer that question easily:

Neither ££££ of £££ us ££££ work.
Delegate ££££ childcare £££££.
Permanently ££££ on ££££ holiday.
Delegate £££££ household ££££ chores.
Wife ££££ barely ££££ eats ££££.
Not exactly rocket science!
Exactly, she obviously loves this earth mother vibe, it's easy being a stay at home mum when you don't have to worry about money. They have cleaners, they are on holiday most of the year but Joe thinks Rosie is amazing.
They've genuinely as a couple had no hardship, their lives are not relatable to the average working family. So Joe dishing out his infinite wisdom on how to keep your relationship 🔥 to somebody who is living in a semi d working full-time while their partner works fulltime trying to pay the mortgage and all the bills and also raising a family on little to no disposable income doesn't really fly.
He doesn't live in the real world and I definitely wouldn't be looking to him for advice. He's such a jumped up twat.

• Heart

HT2018

20 weeks pregnant over here and apart from yoga a couple times a week, am really struggling with the motivation to get into the gym and lift, something I love to do and makes me feel good. However I am working a full time, very demanding job (unlike Rosie), going through a house renovation and have another young child to look after with a husband who works away and elderly parents who can't help me much so yeh, thanks Joe for that inspiring post about Rosie.
If I had her money and life, my body would look like hers too, but I live in the real world where you actually have to work to provide a living for your family. Oh and my child isn't feral....

• Heart

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I think while he could be a bit annoying maybe, two things changed him for me after following him before the higher level of fame

Never saw much of his private life until he announced the first pregnancy, he must have got loads of social media clicks and attention than normal and then that was the start of the real over sharing his private life.

The other was PE with Joe. It was again another big attention gathering event,he got more famous than he ever had been before, more mainstream attention and of course he made a lot of money. The god complex defo comes from that time where everyone was talking him up in the early pandemic days. How wonderful he was doing this for the children blah blah.

He fell for his own hype.

• Heart

unidentified

VIP Member
I know this is so bad of me but I can’t help but think of this image with Rosie. I do think she’s a nice looking woman but not outstanding. He, he just makes me feel ill.
1682757975993.png

• Haha

tatty400

I get the sense from this thread that people think Rosie is unhappy, but I think the opposite. She was a successful glamour model for many years, objectification was in the job description. When she’s twirling around in a thong and see through dress for Joe’s videos, it’s no different to what she used to do for Nuts mag shoots except then she’d have her tits out and she’s much, much richer now! I don’t think she minds, she seems to love it, she’s a bit of a bimbo. Not particularly classy.

As for the comments about her face, I think she’s pretty but by modelling standards she was far more suited for glamour modelling rather than commercial as facially she lacks bone structure and the modelling world would see her as a bit plain. She only got bigger commerical jobs with brands like Seraphine maternity once she was famous because of Joe.

I’ve said it before but why are his kids scooting barefoot?! There could be glass, needles, dogshit on the floor and he thinks it’s ok to allow or even encourage it!

Confused with his method for "beating jet lag", if the kids have barely slept on the flight and it's 6ish PM what is the issue with them going to bed ? It's not lunchtime, its a perfectly reasonable time to be settling iver tired kids to bed ! Unless I am missing something....

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
He's a massive fucking creep.

Also talking about needing another baby because they've moved her into her "own" room - which it isn't, it's just another room.
Here's an idea Joe, how about you give it a fucking rest and actually parent the kids you've already got.
You don't have to move kids out of their parents room at 6 months, you choose to. Fuck off and keep your seed to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

tatty400

Kids that age get sick bugs often, even if the parents are practicing good hygiene so considering Indie and Marley have been barefoot or in socks in airport toilets and probably rarely washing their hands let alone a bath I’m not surprised they are sick

Reactions: 17