Joe Wicks #18 The Messiah’s children are shoeless and his parenting is clueless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he has definitely got issues. I mean all of that about the work out. Home video with an “inspirational backdrop” can’t concentrate because your neighbours (gardeners) are guess what? Doing some gardening in the sun! How dare they! Everything about his tense facial expressions screams I have issues. And all that isn’t even including that crap about the coin

Reactions: 6
He used to do work outs in the back garden of his old house just fine and I swear right back in the beginning at the back of what looked like a block of apartments on some decking. He didn't need fancy backdrops and silence then. He's just got far too far up his own arse and thinks he's public service broadcasting and his disciples will fall off the exercise wagon of he doesn't appear with his motivational workouts.
What a plank!
Also, he's only 38?! I was kind of shocked he looks at lot older, certainly 40+.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.