Joe Wicks #18 The Messiah’s children are shoeless and his parenting is clueless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Inspired over 10,000 kids to move…’
Firstly, they’re in school. It’s not like they have much choice but to join in
Secondly, the majority of those kids don’t need inspiration from Lord Wicks to get up and move. They will do sport etc and the ones that don’t move much will go back to not moving much. 30 mins with him isn’t going to turn them into fitness fanatics.
I wish he’d stop acting like he’s the saviour these children have been missing. They won’t even remember you in a year Joe. Just duck off will you please

Attachments

Reactions: 16
There is a big difference between being inspired to do something and being made to do it because it is part of the school’s timetable for Year 6 for the day.

I wonder if Rosie ever feels inspired to duck him or whether she just does it because a ‘bloody good shag’ is part of the obligation of being married to him.

Also, reconnecting with his purpose reminded him why he loves what he does… can we infer that he struggles with purpose and sense of self worth? Maybe he doesn’t get the adoration like he used to

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was so exhausted on his last tour. Poor lamb.
Wasn’t he coming out with same ‘rebirth Ed’ crap on that tour as well?!? I swear he’s a new man on every rubbish tour he goes on. Don’t get me started on the creepy preaching! I mean even the most basic adult knows that getting sleep and eating a bit of fruit and veg is a good idea - as a minimum! This fraud acts like he’s discovered the Dead Sea scrolls. Sleep eh? Thank you for discovering it Joe wicks!!!

Thread suggestion ‘All you need is sleep, preaches Joe the irritating creep’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear on the last tour he made a big show of how he managed to still bag the "healthy lunch choices" despite being at service stations! Was basically M&S salads daily. Although he was also smashing the cakes, I remember one hotel with a large welcome plate of macarons and stuff and he basically walked in and hoovered the lot up.

Reactions: 9
He may be eating well and getting loads of sleep this week but we all know he’ll be off his tits at Glasto.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is a big difference between being inspired to do something and being made to do it because it is part of the school’s timetable for Year 6 for the day.

I wonder if Rosie ever feels inspired to duck him or whether she just does it because a ‘bloody good shag’ is part of the obligation of being married to him.

Also, reconnecting with his purpose reminded him why he loves what he does… can we infer that he struggles with purpose and sense of self worth? Maybe he doesn’t get the adoration like he used to
He's probably got her on a sex roster, for his "mental health and wellbeing " 😖😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sometimes I honestly don't believe what I am watching with him!
I used to like him. Then covid fucked it. He's a guy that could be attractive but instead he's a leechy letchy addictive asshole. I genuinely feel sorry for Nikki and Dom, his parents, his kids and I think Rosie too. No money makes this worth it. X

Reactions: 7
Ohhhhhhhh look at me everybody I’m so amazing…………..bleeping chopper. What does he look like 🙄
---
He’s gonna need a holiday after this gruelling 5 days on the road. Must be hell

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s really telling people to say no to alcohol and chocolate etc this weekend. The man who doesn’t know how to be consistent for longer than 7 days. One of the biggest hypocrites in the fitness industry!
He and Rosie were smashing the gin tons in his stories 🤦🏻‍♀️. Utter fuckwit! Gotta say though I love that cat 😂. How is George always going on these holidays?!? Weed must be in big demand in Surrey!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The stories with the school kids just looks like a load of kids who've eaten too many sweets going hyper! rather kids doing a recognisable work out !
love how a couple of them are defiantly standing completely ! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohhhhhhhh look at me everybody I’m so amazing…………..bleeping chopper. What does he look like 🙄
---
He’s gonna need a holiday after this gruelling 5 days on the road. Must be hell
He's such a tit.

Reactions: 1
Can someone check on Kay’s well-being and potentially call the local mental hospital 😂 it baffles me that people take time out of their days to arselick him!!
8E806384-E8AB-41CB-B65A-511314ADB69A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He's definitely stopped showing the kids since they came back from santa Monica, unless they've been on the stories I've not seen? About time if he has.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.