Joe Wicks #18 The Messiah’s children are shoeless and his parenting is clueless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely stopped showing the kids since they came back from santa Monica, unless they've been on the stories I've not seen? About time if he has.
Tbh hes been alot quieter about his private life in general than normal.
It is about time but wonder what finally caused it.

Reactions: 9
I noticed this too! Leni was only in the background when he showed her dinner and the "yes day" pics were limited on shots of the kids.
He won't have realised himself so I imagine once again his brother has had to join the dots for him to realise the issue. Let's hope it continues for the kids sake.

Reactions: 6
He did this before and I thought hopefully he’s seen some sense! But then he was back with the over sharing ! In Santa Monica he seemed to have his phone glued to his hand 🤚

He seems to be really preachy again so I wouldn’t be surprised if his brother has told him ‘use your Instagram for fitness stuff like you’re supposed to you gonk’
Either way we’ve seen this before. I give it another week tops

Reactions: 12
He seems to be really preachy again so I wouldn’t be surprised if his brother has told him ‘use your Instagram for fitness stuff like you’re supposed to you gonk’
Either way we’ve seen this before. I give it another week tops
Yeah he’s going to have to bring the kids back and his “hot” fire 🔥 wife otherwise he’s account is so boring 😴
Actually says a lot doesn’t it !

Reactions: 5
Yeah he’s going to have to bring the kids back and his “hot” fire 🔥 wife otherwise he’s account is so boring 😴
Actually says a lot doesn’t it !
Actually true 😂 much more fun when he’s let loose to do as he pleases because he’s not playing with a full deck!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glastonbury is coming up he won’t be able to help himself from over sharing/bragging then…cue lots of photos of ‘shy’ Dozie in tiny shorts and him objectifying her…

Him and that bloody coin his brother gave him🫠 who needs a coin to remind them to get off their phone and be present for God's sake😳😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Squeezing a coin when he thinks of getting his phone out, he sounds like such an addict! Definitely had a serious talking to, I wouldn’t be surprised if Rosie read the riot act after the amount of oversharing he did in America, especially as he storied his 4 year olds bottom 🤯

Either that or he’s having therapy for his addictions

Reactions: 12
I can definitely see another documentary coming in the not-so distant future about his addictions or something along those lines. Anything to keep him relevant

His latest stories 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
‘Everyone stop what you’re doing that might be important, sir Joe is trying to film one of his wanky workouts’

• Haha
I can definitely see another documentary coming in the not-so distant future about his addictions or something along those lines. Anything to keep him relevant
Same here. He’s got an addictive personality and God knows the times he’s credited himself for making it out of such a tit childhood with a junkie dad and mother with mental health issues. That has to hurt them and only resurrects this trauma for not just Joe and his brother, but all of them and his parents seem to be doing well again now. Can he not just appreciate them and live in the moment. There will be a day they won’t be around.
I’m sick of his holier than thou self righteous preachy tit. 🙄🙄

Can’t believe he described his job as a favour or good deed. Doing workouts is how you make your money Joe, you don’t do it out of the goodness of your heart, you do it for the 💷💷💷

Reactions: 8
He got a bit of negative publicity with that post about Rosie and her post pregnancy body. At the end of the day it’s still the Bodycoach account. So he has defo been told to reign it in to avoid a full on backlash and focus on what the business is rather than the chaotic stories about his family. They should be seperate accounts.

He prob does have a private one for friends☺/family that he spams stories of the kids and Rosie, drink gin ton or binge posts.

Reactions: 4
So posts a bunch of messages about staying motivated and not getting distracted, being in the moment “for the unmotivated” etc. then as soon as someone fires up a leaf blower he gets distracted, loses his motivation, jumps straight back onto social media.
Yet again massive preachy hypocrisy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.