Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chockablock

Rosie eats the same size portions as him??! Erm Joe, no she doesn’t we’ve all seen the pictures you’ve shared many times of your meals!!!!! And I don’t believe the quarter pounder, large fries and nuggets story but yeah sure, you keep changing the dialog to suit. The mask is slipping Joe and you know it. You can’t help but brag but your perma-holiday lifestyle is out of touch to 99.9% percent of the people who helped you to that success. Trust me, my marriage would be a hell of a lot easier if I had yours & Rosie’s lifestyle?! Try working 60+ hours a week (and your other half does too), without hired help plus juggling kids etc. Get in the bin you obnoxious, out of touch clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think he’s been told to, the negative PR around his string mama posts, so been told to show that he loves her and stop mentioning her 🔥 body all the time
---
Also I’ve never breastfed but would you honestly be standing on a dance floor with your pump hanging out? It just seems so performative and look at what my amazing wife does bet none of you do that 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23

JayRad

Chatty Member
What’s with all of the posts lately of him spamming his love for Dozie? Do you reckon he’s been caught doing something he shouldn’t have in the last few weeks? 3 out of his last 4 posts have been all about her pretty much

heyimaninfluenzer

With Joe and his relatability what I have to say is this…Joe is a terrible PT, seriously has next to no clue hence why zero celebrities seek him out to train them. Not one. What he did back in the day was market himself well and sold this lean in 15 meals and HIIT workouts message where you didn’t need a gym and could make cheap, healthy meals in quick time. Now in 2023 he’s so far removed from that message that he eats out almost constantly in swanky restaurants or if he does cook it’s a stir fry of some sort (showing he clearly didn’t write them cookbooks himself). Fitness wise he’s left the HIIT behind and no trains in gyms doing heavy weight training whether that’s in his own personal gym at home or a posh gym wherever he happens to be on holiday. His own wife has a PT (not him) and Joe himself had a PT years ago as he did the guys program and posted his results. The fact that there are people out there STILL buying his app when it’s clear as day he doesn’t even believe in it himself is staggering. The way he is with Rosie I can definitely see her cheating on him in the future and doing a kiss and tell about how controlling he was and his addictive personality. Can almost guarantee it.

AaronPurrSir

After I had my first, I let the whole “lose the baby weight and get your body back!” toxic mindset get into my head and I spent my baby’s nap time doing HIIT workouts. I was exhausted, frazzled and physically and mentally feeling like shit but I forced myself to do those workouts every day. Did they make me feel better? Did they fuck. I just felt even more exhausted and frazzled afterwards and when the baby woke up I felt like I’d had no break at all. It actually made my mental health worse.

When I had my second, I fucked off that mindset and spent naptimes chilling out or napping 😂 a much better use of my time, it meant I could mentally decompress and be refreshed for when baby woke up.

This whole mindset of “no excuses” and “you only regret the workouts you don’t do” is so fucking toxic and incorrect. Joe can quite frankly fuck off with that attitude.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
Let her scream and cry "for a few hours" until she took the bottle! This man thinks he can offer parenting advice?!

• Sad
  • Angry
All that money and still can’t afford a pair of shoes for the kids!
Can’t imagine the streets of Santa Monica are particularly clean?
---
The state of poor Marley’s foot
All this ‘being barefoot is good for posture’ shit he’s preaching - what does wearing high heels at 4 do for posture Joe? Because we have all seen the numerous videos of Indie twirling round in inappropriate footwear for a 4 year old

Ro98

VIP Member
“Has a bit of bitty.. Loves a bit of booby, who don’t” why must he sexualise everything to do with breastfeeding & women

• Sick
  • Angry

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Ffs I thought this was a joke until I watched the stories. Just had to capture this riveting content didn’t he?
If you needed to, you'd just find somewhere quiet to sit and have a scroll of Facey wouldn't you? :rolleyes: Nothing to be ashamed of, but only a wanker would need to make that into a performance.

Clare

VIP Member
The stories trying to make up for the comments are astoundingly tone deaf, stop digging Joe you absolute throbber. “Overcoming obstacles” is a life choice???? How can people overcome their full time jobs or lack of childcare? Exhaustion is just a mindset is it. What a wanker. Sooner he cancels himself the better

HT2018

He is literally obsessed with Rosie. It's nice to see husbands appreciating their wives, but he takes it to another gross level.
Poor Rosie will probably have to survive the weekend on a few lines, some salads, and some tequila to maintain the body of fire.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
My insides dry up like an old shoe leather whenever he says “make love” 🤢🤢 Please someone make him stop!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s such a wanker. He’s said this before and it’s massively disrespectful to his ex as he’s literally saying he was wanking over Rosie while he was still with her 🤮 he also didn’t split up with Caroline until months after he met Rosie…also can’t be that much of a mate if you didn’t go to their wedding 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I’d probably not complain too much if I looked like Rosie so I don’t think we should slag off how she looks - she’s clearly lovely and err has the body of 🔥

but we absolutely should slag off the utter penis that is Sir Joe Dicks
Normally I would agree with this but the way he uses her to promote perfect womanhood makes her fair game as far as I'm concerned. Great body, shame about the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Joe, if you think giving your kids a block of ice, a hammer and a screwdriver is better than an iPad and not risking a trip to A&E then you are a worse parent than I thought.

Absolutely clueless

• Haha

Lalalala1212

The real prediction needs to be, when he comes back is he going to get ‘on it’ for a couple of weeks, post some topless mirror selfies and then go on a massive eating/drinking binge, or the other way around?!
Considering most good PTs will talk about the idea of a sustainable lifestyle plan, its really baffling how many people listen to this douche
“Since I’ve been back my mindset around food has really changed”
Cut to him downing gin tons and eating 10x slices of toast and marmalade 2 days later

• Haha

AaronPurrSir

This man is an absolute fucking thick as shit cunt, I swear.

I am genuinely concerned for the safety of his kids. That picture of Indie with the massive knife is horrifying.