Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
That dress is a red flag in my opinion. I wonder if she really wanted to wear it because it's hideous and not appropriate for dinner. He wants her walking around with her tits out and so he can show off her fire body like it's some sort of weird reflection on him. Issues for days. He makes me fee queasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Does anyone else think his wife will have felt immense pressure from him to lose all of the baby weight fast? I could just imagine him sitting there when she’s about to get the Ben and Jerry’s out of the freezer going “awwwww are you sure you want that!!!?”. I bet he is absolutely awful to live with. I don’t envy her at all.

Last edited:

Camperfan

VIP Member
Surely that is a Tattlers post, got to be!
I'm convinced he's one of those guys who like other blokes getting off on their missus. He wants her to look hot in her Coachella outfits, all the filming of her booty when working out is all wanting others to think "phwoar, lucky old Joe". He doesn't seem embarrassed by the fact she was a glamour model and he himself was obviously knocking one out looking at her pics. Is it some kind of affirmation for him that not only does he think his wife's hot but other blokes do too?
Edit - so just thinking it through, it's not praise for Rosie, he's after praise for himself for bagging a hot wife. It's all about him. Ditto the posts about how amazing his kids are.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I think what Joe has successfully done here is pit women against women- particularly those going through the vulnerable stages of pregnancy and postpartum.

No one should be surprised by his behaviour given he’s a card carrying misogynist. he’s a fucking twat.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Can we all just agree that Rosie did not eat 20 chicken nuggets after a rave? Like maybe over the course of the 7 years they’ve been together I *might* believe she has eaten up to 20 chicken nuggets over the course of that time but at no point has this woman ever sat down and eaten 20 of anything in one go,

also his absolute bollocks about them eating the same portion sizes it’s just blatant lies -he SHOWS their dishes when he serves them up, whoever asked this is a div, and Joe is an outright liar.

this totally perpetuates the fetish some men seem to have over slim women/girls eating loads but maintaining extremely lean figures - it’s unlikely to extraordinarily difficult at best.

• Haha

ooh scandalous

I find it so weird that Joe always makes a point about how young his mum is. Also why are you “so glad” your mum had you at 19? Having a baby at 19 would involve making major sacrifices and potential financial hardship. He’s only glad because he’s now got a relatively young fit mum to watch the kids whilst he takes Dozie fire body out on some much needed date nights 🙄 stories incoming no doubt…

queenamber

VIP Member
Why does every single post with his Mum and Dad have to mention their past trauma. It feels so shaming and exploitative. We all have a past but I wouldn’t want that broadcasted out to 4 million people.

Oh and her form in the gym is shocking. But Joe is more interested in filming her than giving her some proper guidance.

Reactions: 27

Asparagus123

VIP Member
That post about Rosie was so so smug 🤢
So glad he got some negative feedback
Rosie doesn’t work
They are both at home most days ✅
They have family helping out ✅
They can afford to put Marley into Nursery ✅
They have a fully equipped gym at home ✅
They can afford to pay to join gyms when they are travelling the world ✅
Joe feeds her tiny portions ✅
They have no money worries so can afford all the fresh healthy food they want ✅

720852A3-E06F-4F8A-B4C7-C97A05C2C21F.jpeg
E1CBE8F7-756D-4955-9D6D-C25D62DF9DEA.jpeg

• Heart
Post partum mum here 🙋🏻‍♀️ that latest post about his wife has honestly left me feeling like absolute crap.
35 weeks pregnant here - didn’t have a body like Dozie before and sure as hell won’t have one after.
Is your baby fed and loved and are you as well? That’s all that matters.
Get to fuck Joe.

• Heart

Bedshrimp

Some women are so blessed. They breeze through pregnancy, continue to look fabulous pregnant, are able to breastfeed, lose all of their weight as soon as the baby is born and bounce straight back to their pre baby weight body. For the rest of us it doesn’t happen that way. Not taking anything away from Rosie as I’m sure she has continued to stay active and work out, but she has a PT trainer as a husband who does all of the cooking, she has both sets of parents that’s help with the kids, Joe is at home most of the time to help her sleep and help with the children, she has a gym in her house and endless amounts of cash. I think the way she looks is 90% die to amazing genes. Lucky girl. Could do without him forcing this down everyone’s throat 24/7.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I am in Dublin, should I go tomorrow and boot him in a baws?
Go and loudly enquire, in his presence, “Anyone seen Joe Wicks, I’m here for the run?”.
When someone points him out, shout even louder “Fuck me! Is that him? He looks well fucking rough”.
Then follow him round repeatedly asking “Heavy night on the gin tons then?”

• Haha

JayRad

Chatty Member
So he’s basically flown his mum halfway around the world so she can babysit whilst him and Dozie go on the lash at Coachella?
---
Also here comes the binge!

Asparagus123

VIP Member
He’s aging badly and deep down knows she’s with him for the money. He’s probably also wondering why baby no 3 looks nothing like his other children.
Hence the cringey, creepy love bombing.
---

Yes, if it wasn’t for Joe’s bank balance, Dozie would be starkers hoisting her mate Daisy’s tits up over on Only Fans 😂
“Hoisting her mate Daisys tits up on only fans”🤣🤣 Absolutely this
Joe’s stir fry pans saved Rosie from only fans 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

JayRad

Chatty Member
I just find it weird how he constantly blames his parents for a disjointed upbringing but is happy to use her for some Instagram engagement and babysitting…

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I just find it weird how he constantly blames his parents for a disjointed upbringing but is happy to use her for some Instagram engagement and babysitting…
I think he uses it to push the narrative of, young boy from broken disjointed family does good.
How nothing should stop you realising your dream and there's no excuse to not get out there and make something of yourself.
He got lucky SM took off when it did.
I think social media is responsible for making many many stupid people wealthy.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Of course he buys her a dress like that 🤣 he’s definitely one of those men who gets off on thinking that other guys fancy his wife.

• Haha

HT2018

They are one of those families you would see in the airport with the kids screaming and climbing and hanging off things and pray to God they aren't on your 14 hour flight...
Do we know if he's travelling business class. I'm sure that will take the sting out of 14 hours with three kids.

mrtumble

VIP Member
Who has the three children while Rosie is dicking about in the gym with her PT? Isn't that just the ultimate luxury, no job but no kids to look after so you can go to the gym every day! What a life!