Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping it real with his new PE with Joe tour then? All country estates and sprawling mansions. Such an entitled gob shite who could not be further from the masses he claims to be doing this for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Let’s face it he only wants the Range Rover brigade, dressed in lululemon, with their chilli water bottles to turn up.
If I turned up in my 12 year old car, wearing my primark leggings and plastic water bottle, I’d probably be turned away for not being Insta worthy.
Looks like he’s given up on his ‘healthy eating on the road’ fad.

Reactions: 13
How frightfully middle class are his venues!? I actually thought I was on a spoof profile when I clicked on his stories earlier. How out of touch can you get….

Reactions: 14
Considering he talks about his working class routes and growing up on a council estate why doesn’t he do an inner city tour and give something back.
As for the irrigation system request 🙄. First world problems.
Other instagrammers are putting out links to where parents can get deals on food over the holidays and free events happening that don’t involve a stately home.

Considering he talks about his working class routes and growing up on a council estate why doesn’t he do an inner city tour and give something back.
As for the irrigation system request 🙄. First world problems.
Other instagrammers are putting out links to where parents can get deals on food over the holidays and free events happening that don’t involve a stately home.
Isn’t his brother a gardener with his own business! Boo hoo his garden is too big for the sprinklers to work.
He sounded so out of it on his stories about watering the grass.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I thought that, his brother is a landscaper. Hope he's on a water meter what with that and his ice bath. Our summers are going to get hotter and drier so he's going to have to get used to crispy grass. Honestly, it's only a few days and it'll probably be wet again!
I'll bet he just puts his ice water down the drain rather than draining it into something to water his garden, and no water butt either. Pisses me off people who are so wasteful with what is essentially high quality drinking water, other countries are arid and more will head that way if we behave in Joe's arrogant manner.

I had a right chuckle. We have membership to Harewood, it’s local and it’s good for walking the dog but it’s so middle class it hurts 😂

Reactions: 2
So not accessible by public transport for most locations and say a couple with 2 kids go - 8 quid per adult and 5 quid per child so 26 for 4 hours (I tool a screenshot of schedule below). That's mental in the current cost of living crisis.

Also how the duck has he booked the sandringham estate for this?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The actual event is only an hour! Even then the warm up is likely to be one of his minions.
Then you get to queue for up to 2 hours for a quick selfie. Is it for children in need? I'll bet like his Hyde park one it's profit only to charity so they could have booked cheaper venues.

Reactions: 6
So delicious he feeds his son burnt sprouts and Joe himself eats out everyday 👍🏻
I feel like this is an early contender for next thread title, it has to include burnt sprouts😆

Unbelievable! He's been on a motorbike trip to Spain, at least two not very taxing trips with Lulu lemon them that middle class festival thing last weekend, Orient express etc etc. Not to mention the long break in the US then back for Coachella shortly after.
What a fraud when his literal job is to tell us to look for one small motivational step every day towards our goal.
I think the real story is that his halo has not been polished enough lately for his ego. He lives off the adulation and it doesn't bode well for him when his 15 minutes in the limelight is over. He'll be one of those washed up has beens popping up as a vox Pop at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just look forward to the day when Celebrity Ninja Warrior is the only gig he gets. Would love to see him get knocked out by a giant inflatable swinging ball 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's probably charging 20 or 30 Pounds cash for selfies, lots of ' celebrities' do ...
no tax....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.