Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on? Looks like he’s on some kind of retreat - bet it’s an utter twatfest.

Reactions: 3
What’s going on? Looks like he’s on some kind of retreat - bet it’s an utter twatfest.
He’s at a lululemon ambassadors retreat - none of which he’s declared as ad or gifted. Massive honking fist he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The itinerary is an absolute joke, there’s actually only 4 hours worth of genuine value in the whole three days and the rest is just a luxurious freebie.
Joe’s problem is that he made his success by an “everyman” appeal strategy (no fancy gym needed, just cook good food at home, good habits etc) but now he’s anything but that. Now it’s all about showing off the million pound lifestyle, the toys, the freebies, the holidays, and yet STILL bemoaning how hard it is for him, how hard he works, how he doesn’t spend enough time with his kids - despite going on more and more breaks away from them. He’s totally oblivious to the contradictory messages he’s sending out and the fact that he’s a massive hypocrite because he doesn’t practice why he preaches (and sells) to his audience. And yet despite the wealth, the security, and having everything he’s ever wanted, he looks worse now than he ever has, he looks haggard, aged, unkempt, and very unfit for a guy who’s whole business is based on fitness.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The itinerary is an absolute joke, there’s actually only 4 hours worth of genuine value in the whole three days and the rest is just a luxurious freebie.
Joe’s problem is that he made his success by an “everyman” appeal strategy (no fancy gym needed, just cook good food at home, good habits etc) but now he’s anything but that. Now it’s all about showing off the million pound lifestyle, the toys, the freebies, the holidays, and yet STILL bemoaning how hard it is for him, how hard he works, how he doesn’t spend enough time with his kids - despite going on more and more breaks away from them. He’s totally oblivious to the contradictory messages he’s sending out and the fact that he’s a massive hypocrite because he doesn’t practice why he preaches (and sells) to his audience. And yet despite the wealth, the security, and having everything he’s ever wanted, he looks worse now than he ever has, he looks haggard, aged, unkempt, and very unfit for a guy who’s whole business is based on fitness.
You’ve absolutely nailed it!!!

Reactions: 5
YES!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 2
Spot on

Reactions: 1
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 1
Oh dear what’s the bleep been up to now. Sounds like he’s swanning around doing some good old fashioned duck all for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Back on another jolly. Some middle class festival by the looks of it. He leads the life of a wealthy bachelor not a father of (almost) 3.
And I see the the app is on offer again? Third time this year I think.

Reactions: 5
Soho House Festival, only for members of Soho House and their friends, something like £300 a ticket. Surprisingly I don’t think Joe is a member, because if he was we’d know all about it….because how do you know someone is a member of Soho House…they tell you

Sorry £325 this year or £7200 for a table

Reactions: 10
It’s ok he will only eat noodles and veg for dinner today to balance it out that he’s struggling like us normal folk and needs a cheap meal….what a muppet

• Haha
He went to a few things there last year, I’d be tempted to believe he's a member.
As I say only reason I’m not sure he is as he wouldn’t be able to resist telling everyone about it, imagine paying thousands a year in membership fees to be sat next to him all night 🥴

He is beyond parody.
Believes all his own manic hype, etc

Anyone else irrationally happy when Marley sprayed him with the hose pipe! 🤣 the sound cut off pretty damn quick. Great job kid, I was here for it 👍🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
Anyone else irrationally happy when Marley sprayed him with the hose pipe! 🤣 the sound cut off pretty damn quick. Great job kid, I was here for it 👍🏻👏🏻
Has to preserve his perfect dad image because he was probably giving the poor lad tit.
Unlike when Indie did it and it was the funniest thing ever.

Has to preserve his perfect dad image because he was probably giving the poor lad tit.
Unlike when Indie did it and it was the funniest thing ever.
The next story had music on it so I bet he proper lost his tit at the poor kid then coached him to spray him more to look like a relatable dad

What’s his annoying, geeky laugh about too when he first creeps up on Marley? What the duck? God I can’t stand him!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Did one of his workout videos yesterday for the first time ever, don't know anything about him or what he's like but honestly if I lost a pound for every time he touched his knob, pulled a wedgie out or made weird sexual noises there would be nothing left of me, dose he think he's the Nigela Lawson of the fitness world with the noises he makes, honestly one of the worst workouts I've ever done was so tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.