Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he actually go to New York just to do a work out on top of a building and it looked like he just showed the hey duggee workout to the school kids. Do they even watch hey duggee in America?!?!

Nothing on the 5k, no one turned up and he didn’t do it I reckon.

Reactions: 8
All the way to NY to film a work out, and it might as well be on his patio with the cloud cover 😆 probably all a tax ruse to claim the trip as a work expense when it's clearly a jolly with the food tourism and the building climb thing. Doesn't seem he's there for much else. I put myself through listening to a few of the podcasts he's been on lately, I think it was the high performance one, where he talked about trying to break in America but finding it hard if you aren't out there on the publicity train all the time. So guess what he's doing now?!

Reactions: 8
Question: does he actually have personal training qualifications?! I didn't think he did.

Reactions: 1
What have those poor kids done to have Joe show up and workout with them?

Also nice tone deafness form Joe last night showing off his food again in a fancy restaurant!

Reactions: 4
He can never just go to a restaurant or hotel. Always has to brag about it. hole.

Reactions: 11
What the duck is he eating for breakfast that has petals on it?

Also looks like he’s sharing with us that he’s staying in a 1k a night hotel. That’s nice for him isnt it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He’s totally bloody lost it. The kids were excited to see him? Okaaaaay. Prattling on about the impact he is still having all over the world. There’s something very wrong about talking about yourself like that. Gives me creepy cult leader vibes.

Reactions: 12
His stories are so chaotic. Dining at a Michelin star restaurant and then trying to be a “man of the people” in Harlem, then back to a fancy Equinox gym. Really rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 13
His stories are so chaotic. Dining at a Michelin star restaurant and then trying to be a “man of the people” in Harlem, then back to a fancy Equinox gym. Really rubs me the wrong way.
He even mentioned in his story about the pupils of that school living in an apartment block.
He’s the most tone deaf person ever. I bet his brother just writes what he has to say on his stories and he hasn’t got a clue what he’s saying

Reactions: 7
Probably wound up at parkrun or something
Not a lot of Parkruns in America for insurance reasons. Don’t think there’s one in NYC. He did get a fair chunk of global publicity during lockdown so I imagine he does have american followers.

Reactions: 2
He commented that a lot of the people were British. I expect the Americans running had no idea who he was 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.