Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has terrible form on the spin bike. You’re not supposed to be bouncing everywhere when climbing out of the saddle 🙈

Reactions: 3
Omg the way he goes on about sleep he’s like a bleeping broken record, what do you expect with 2 young kids. Boring bleep

Reactions: 16
Louis Theroux was on the radio talking about his new show. It’s all gone quite on the one Joe did unless I missed it?? Wasn’t it initially planned to be shown in September.

I was up 3 times last night with my 3 year old then she slept diagonally in our bed. I do not need lecturing on sleep by him 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why is it always Marley who breaks his sleep? I realise Indie probably sleeps through but feels like he's picking on him!

Reactions: 4
Louis Theroux was on the radio talking about his new show. It’s all gone quite on the one Joe did unless I missed it?? Wasn’t it initially planned to be shown in September.

I was up 3 times last night with my 3 year old then she slept diagonally in our bed. I do not need lecturing on sleep by him 🙄
Where - what station - was Louis talking about his show? When does it start? I listened to his podcasts during lockdown.

Reactions: 1
It was radio 5 this morning about 8.15am. He’s done another show about right wing extremist in America, 25 years after his first show. It must be on soon as he was promoting it. Sorry I didn’t catch all the details as was doing lunches, getting children dressed etc.

Reactions: 2
Why is it always Marley who breaks his sleep? I realise Indie probably sleeps through but feels like he's picking on him!
Indie-belaaaa! Grows a flower, the town goes wiiiild, she's the perfect gooolden chiiild! 😂 (sorry Encanto lives rent free in my head - I really wish Joe wouldn't reference it and tar it's wonderfulness with his sweaty chest hair videos).

In seriousness though I think he said she ended up in bed with them and was kicking him 😂

Just further evidence that sleep training is a crock of tit. Kids wake up in the night because they're human and they just lack the capacity to manage it themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was radio 5 this morning about 8.15am. He’s done another show about right wing extremist in America, 25 years after his first show. It must be on soon as he was promoting it. Sorry I didn’t catch all the details as was doing lunches, getting children dressed etc.
Thanks. Will watch out for it.

Reactions: 1
Indie-belaaaa! Grows a flower, the town goes wiiiild, she's the perfect gooolden chiiild! 😂 (sorry Encanto lives rent free in my head - I really wish Joe wouldn't reference it and tar it's wonderfulness with his sweaty chest hair videos).

In seriousness though I think he said she ended up in bed with them and was kicking him 😂

Just further evidence that sleep training is a crock of tit. Kids wake up in the night because they're human and they just lack the capacity to manage it themselves.
My bad 😂 I watched his stories on mute (mainly for my sanity!)

• Haha
I suspect she is far too busy doing 💯 of the parenting. Who else has time to do a workout first thing with two small children unless their other half is doing all the parenting. How would he have time to do all the selfies and film himself working out if he had to parent as well.

Reactions: 5
Marley is the cutest little kid. He looks just like Rosie. Indie is looking more and more like Joe as she gets older, poor kid!

Reactions: 6
So he gets woken up 4 times and feels frustrated, irritable and tired poor didums 🙄
He’s going to bed so super early so wouldn’t think it would matter so much !
Every parent has broken sleep most nights and will still get up and manage a full day at work !
Decided to have two kids under two and then complains about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Another day of Joe Wicks using an Instagram question as an excuse to post a topless selfie ...followed by many posts of Joe explaining why he is better than us all because he chose to work out instead of resting after a bad night's sleep. Followed by more clips of him grunting through pull ups with captions that tell us we are losers who will never get anywhere in life if we aren't pushing ourselves through gruelling work outs when we feel like tit after being up all night with kids.
Don't you just wish you could be more like Joe ? 😇
🥱😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they not have nannies? The way he goes on about sleep, you’d think he would invest in childcare. Not like he’s hurting for money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.