Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does his tyre going mean he has to walk round in his socks?
Are they some special cycling only shoes?

🙄 Burpee Jesus, what a drama queen.
Yes, lol! They have spikes to fit into the bike pedals, you can't walk.on them. My OH has a pair, only reason I know!

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Joe Wicks and used to do a few of his workouts and liked his stuff with the little kids and fitness but it bores the tit out of me now. Ooh great Indie and Marley eat what we eat. Good for you Joe, but how many parents are so lucky to have their kids eating everything without a massive fight?😂😂Don’t lecture me.
Lately I find his constant self righteousness and showing fans messages “oh Joe I’m depressed and addicted to pain meds and obese and you’ve changed my life and i’m 10 stone lighter and happy!!”…I find it a bit eye rolling. Another dose in insta land! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I find very odd is that a man of his level of “fame” hasn’t had his house purchase hidden on Rightmove. You can not only see how much he paid for his house(£4.4m!!) but also a full floor plan and location on the map.
Totally agree! With two small kids too you’d think he’d be more careful. I find it utterly unfathomable that he can even afford a house of this price and the upkeep! The amount of money he made off the back of covid must have been insane!

Any accountants checked his companies house? 👀 I always get a bit confused when I look at the accounts.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree! With two small kids too you’d think he’d be more careful. I find it utterly unfathomable that he can even afford a house of this price and the upkeep! The amount of money he made off the back of covid must have been insane!

Any accountants checked his companies house? 👀 I always get a bit confused when I look at the accounts.
I've had a little look but he's like the director of 4 different companies, so got a bit muddled....none have submitted accounts that include the amount he made during the pandemic yet (well I couldn't find them but I'm no expert)

Reactions: 6
Since his crying 😭 video he’s hardly been having a hard time has he ?

I think he was crying because he couldn’t visit his holiday home in America and show off

So since the poor me 😭 crying video he has

Had so many nights out and super expensive meals out I’ve lost count
Had a sauna and ice bath fitted in his garden in his 4.5 million pound mansion
Numerous trips out on one of his many expensive motorcycles
Trip to the British Grand Prix as a VIP
VIP trip to Wimbledon
VIP trip to Wembley
Trip to the Wave in Bristol ( possibly gifted )
Hotel stay with Rosie and the kids
Drunk many a gin ton from his home bar with a fridge for tonic alone
Had a catered birthday party for Rosie
Been to Mexico 🇲🇽 with the family
As many gusto meals as you like
Trip to see the lion King
Tom jones
I needed to get that off my chest 😂 he’s insufferable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He hasn’t shared any questions/answers yet, maybe no one is interested and no one asked anything! 🤣

B6ACEC4A-FD84-4F3C-8899-7A0168628B66.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah yes, are we all ready to hear about his proudest achievement yet again?

He usually does them a day or two later. I'm not sure how Instagram works, do they expire after a few hours? If so you can be confident that the questions are always self-sent!

Reactions: 5
And there will be "when does your app cone on android "

I am sure a question bout his new book too

Anything to self promote himself on how amazing he is and only he, the messiah, can achieve it

Reactions: 4
If I hear his proudest achievement one more time I’ll take an ice bath 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.