Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked James, even more so after I got the 90 day pdf and realised everyone got basically the same plan! But yeah he uses Joe for content and engagement and he’s been successfully sued by others too from what I remember. He talks a good talk but when it comes down to it he’s just a spoilt man child who got lucky on Insta for a while.

Joe’s clearly a lot savvier, actually maybe Joe’s brother is?
He must have some good people around him to get so successful, because Joe seems like a man on the edge a lot of the time.

Reactions: 11
Ha ha just posted a picture of him with indie in a jacket. But he’s at Tom Jones so he’s either being really sad and posting on his phone, which is totally possible or someone is looking after his account and having a read here

Reactions: 3
Ha ha just posted a picture of him with indie in a jacket. But he’s at Tom Jones so he’s either being really sad and posting on his phone, which is totally possible or someone is looking after his account and having a read here
Hes at Tom Jones with his mum which is nice but also why would you not go with your wife?

Super healthy eating day for Joe too! So proud.

I know she doesn't need to be in a car seat in a taxi but at least put her on a seat and a seatbelt on!!!

Reactions: 8
Oi, self appointed super Dad, did they not tell you in the parenting guide to put a bleeping seat belt around your child and not sit them on your knee in the back of a moving vehicle!
Never mind a seat belt she should be in a child car seat! Even a seat belt can cause serious injury or worse to a little one of Indie’s age as it won’t sit on her tiny body properly. There was a little one her age killed in a car accident around here a few years ago. The seat belt caused catastrophic injuries to the child. Guy is a total self absorbed 🔔🔚

Reactions: 1
Never mind a seat belt she should be in a child car seat! Even a seat belt can cause serious injury or worse to a little one of Indie’s age as it won’t sit on her tiny body properly. There was a little one her age killed in a car accident around here a few years ago. The seat belt caused catastrophic injuries to the child. Guy is a total self absorbed 🔔🔚
She's in a taxi so it's not a legal requirement... Not ideal but

Reactions: 6
I cringe every time he shows the kids book with the headline Joe wicks the nations favourite pe teacher. How long is he going to bleeping dine out on that? Its embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Three days ago he said he found being on the road really hard as it was difficult to eat healthily and so was glad to be back and more in control of his diet... Today his gluttony is huge again. I think he really must have some form of ED as his eating habits are all over the place.

Reactions: 7
The word burpee makes me feel a bit vommy.
Like a heave.

Also, nice beg for a No.1 slot Joe.
Very worthy.

Reactions: 9
No doubt gifted a £10k pinarello bike but still a knob who doesn’t take a puncture repair kit out cycling…. All the gear and no idea.

Reactions: 10
Why does his tyre going mean he has to walk round in his socks?
Are they some special cycling only shoes?

🙄 Burpee Jesus, what a drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I find very odd is that a man of his level of “fame” hasn’t had his house purchase hidden on Rightmove. You can not only see how much he paid for his house(£4.4m!!) but also a full floor plan and location on the map.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does his tyre going mean he has to walk round in his socks?
Are they some special cycling only shoes?

🙄 Burpee Jesus, what a drama queen.
Yeah they’ll be cycling shows which are basically shoes that clip onto the pedals. You can’t walk in them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.