Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s quite well known that Ben Smith created the crux of the Lean in 15 plan (he was on Dragons Den a couple of years ago) but for some reason it’s never really been talked about except for the odd snippet from Ben. Maybe Joe bought him out as he was hitting it big?
I wouldn’t be surprised as well if Ben wanted out because judging by his own programme I imagine he felt Joe was selling out!

Reactions: 1
Nice to see his challenge thing and promoting one of the personal trainers from the app is all an ad (very tiny hashtag) for Lululemon.

Reactions: 4
His stories are such a perfect example of how he’s completely lost the direction and the “brand” behind his success

Reactions: 7
As a side note those books are in Aldi middle aisle this week for 6 quid. I walked away but was tempted to hide them! 😂
My husband finally understands my hatred for him and was laughing about how he must need the money flogging his books in aldi.
Oh if only that was actually the case 🥴🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought that. Big speech about setting goals and letting him know what they are and the screen has lululemon on it. Felt so false. It’s all just a marketing campaign. Plus there was no #ad 🙄
I don’t believe any of the mental health stuff he spouts, it’s all part of the money making plan.

Just edited to say wow the #ad on that challenge screen is tiny!!! Couldn’t have got a smaller font and colour to blend in.
It’s like he doesn’t want people to think it’s an ad 🤔

Reactions: 10
I’m always a bit surprised at how much influence he actually has. I follow a lot of people who are on his body coach app/90 day plan and it’s shocking how they all want to copy what he has - everyone went mad for those chocolate people he promoted (I think the influx of orders broke their website at one point) and now it’s lululemon. It’s genuinely a bit cringeworthy how fanatical they truly are - adults with supposedly their own brains fan-girling over this guy. I don’t get it!

Reactions: 6
I’m always a bit surprised at how much influence he actually has. I follow a lot of people who are on his body coach app/90 day plan and it’s shocking how they all want to copy what he has - everyone went mad for those chocolate people he promoted (I think the influx of orders broke their website at one point) and now it’s lululemon. It’s genuinely a bit cringeworthy how fanatical they truly are - adults with supposedly their own brains fan-girling over this guy. I don’t get it!
Yes I’ve got a couple of people like that on my social media. Tagging him in posts and sharing everything he does. It’s so cringe.

Reactions: 2
This is the scurge of influencers though isn't it. Everyone goes mad for things their favourite influencer has/uses so this is why companies keep using them to promote absolute shite.
I know its nothing new but when it was just celebs it was more tolerable.
I refuse to use the term celeb when describing our Lord and saviour wicks.

Reactions: 3
Of course Joe, of course…..
2-3 gin tons a week, if that was the case his toddler child wouldn’t have “cheeky gin ton” in her vocabulary or be playing gin tons at the gin bar in their house.
Also Joe, we have the receipts, for all the gin tons before midday and the late night binges.

Lying about your alcohol intake is also one of the indicating signs that you have a problem.

Reactions: 19
Disappointing lack of questions about when the Android version of the app is coming out or his greatest achievement. Pleased he managed to shoe horn getting an MBE in though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tried that chocolate wondering what all the fuss was about. It’s overpriced and pretty bland.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.