Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike. This is worse than I remember it šŸ¤®
Their time is so 'disrupted' with what exactly?!? He does one, maybe two of his crap workouts and pisses around in an ice bath and she doesn't work. She clearly will only let him near her once a week!!! Weird how that high pitched voice and sweaty, greasy face doesn't get her in the mood more often.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So did social distancing end and no one told me ? Iā€™ve not hugged my mum or my Nan in over a year šŸ„² Yet these idiots seem to do as they wish !!
927B96FD-6B95-4E20-A200-7A6D112226D3.png
9E44E2EC-45B3-4F04-9E49-8797CF11AC49.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Tbh if you wanna hug someone it's your choice. You're taking the risk. I have hugged several colleagues and we have not been struck down.
I donā€™t want to take the risk my nans
90 and my mums 70 I also work in a school so donā€™t want to spread Covid by hugging colleagues and shutting down an entire bubble šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
Man, canā€™t stand this guy. I was indifferent until he became the self appointed ā€˜nations pe teacherā€™ by getting kids to do HIIT work outs?! My lazy arse son did one day of pe with joe then fucked it off šŸ¤£

my friend has been doing the JW thing... she only follows it during the week. Struggles to fit in the workouts around her 2 kids. And also made a Angel delight type pud with cottage cheese. Not for me. She said it was ok, but I donā€™t believe her. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh if you wanna hug someone it's your choice. You're taking the risk. I have hugged several colleagues and we have not been struck down.
A whole year+ down the line and you donā€™t grasp asymptomatic transfer? Sigh. Great you and your colleagues have been fine šŸ™„ā€¦.not great for those that catch it off the asymptomatic lot and get it bad, or die šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Man, canā€™t stand this guy. I was indifferent until he became the self appointed ā€˜nations pe teacherā€™ by getting kids to do HIIT work outs?! My lazy arse son did one day of pe with joe then fucked it off šŸ¤£

my friend has been doing the JW thing... she only follows it during the week. Struggles to fit in the workouts around her 2 kids. And also made a Angel delight type pud with cottage cheese. Not for me. She said it was ok, but I donā€™t believe her. šŸ˜†
That pudding is ok, although better made with yoghurt, just that and jelly blended and then set. Goes like a mousse, itā€™s not actually the worst thing but not something Joe invented itā€™s been a SW/WW thing for years

not sure if anyone saw the Alan Carr game show programme last night? He was one of the questions. The two blokes didnā€™t have a clue who he was (to be fair they didnā€™t have a clue about much) but one was a fitness trainer and still had no idea....heā€™d be hating that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A whole year+ down the line and you donā€™t grasp asymptomatic transfer? Sigh. Great you and your colleagues have been fine šŸ™„ā€¦.not great for those that catch it off the asymptomatic lot and get it bad, or die šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

This is from the BMJ - so a respected publication for doctors, not tin foil flat earth conspiracy theorists - no conclusive evidence for asymptomatic spread

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
This is from the BMJ - so a respected publication for doctors, not tin foil flat earth conspiracy theorists - no conclusive evidence for asymptomatic spread
The BMJ is actually not that credible, on many occasions. Also, Iā€™d be interested to know what the rest of that article says, if itā€™s an actual study (Iā€™m assuming not).

Reactions: 7
The same article also makes this point, literally underlining the importance of social distancing for everyone.

64382228-F693-47B2-AF59-82BFFC0D0A95.jpeg

Reactions: 5
The same article also makes this point, literally underlining the importance of social distancing for everyone.

View attachment 556485
Absolutely. Social distancing is the key to beating this so it boils my piss to see these sleb idiots thinking it applies only to us plebs. My point is there is a lack of robust evidence to prove asymptomatic transmission so until further credible and impartial data is available, it's about managing risk appropriately by avoiding crowded places, use of PPE, scrupulous hygiene, testing where required and ensuring rooms are well ventilated

The BMJ is actually not that credible, on many occasions. Also, Iā€™d be interested to know what the rest of that article says, if itā€™s an actual study (Iā€™m assuming not).
Evidence to support this? Are you telling a health professional which journals we should and shouldn't be reading? Any appropriate alternatives?

Daisy doesn't give a tit about distancing. And Joe and Rosie have played fast and loose with restrictions since day dot.
Daisy was then at a party indoors with like twenty people later in the night šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

There are an awful lot of people, not just celebrities, who have taken one part of the 'rule of six' and ran with it.
You can meet outside with up to 5 other people from any number of households, but you should socially distance from those outside your household.
Everyone is just sitting on one table, snuggling for photos, sipping cocktails and not giving a tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Daisy doesn't give a tit about distancing. And Joe and Rosie have played fast and loose with restrictions since day dot.
Daisy was then at a party indoors with like twenty people later in the night šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

There are an awful lot of people, not just celebrities, who have taken one part of the 'rule of six' and ran with it.
You can meet outside with up to 5 other people from any number of households, but you should socially distance from those outside your household.
Everyone is just sitting on one table, snuggling for photos, sipping cocktails and not giving a tit.
Just like our lord and saviour is tonight. Out again without his household cuddling up to his mates šŸ‘€

Out again on his own. Don't get me wrong I think it's important for couples to have their own friends / lives, but with Joe it's really noticeable to me how many days and evenings out he has without Rosie.

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t feel like Joe should promote health and fitness to be honest. I have a couple of his books and used to do his workouts, but now all I see is him binging on loads of cheese and bread at midnight, going out drinking and then coming on instagram complaining of how bloated he feels. Not really a role model for those wanting to lose weight or be healthier.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I donā€™t feel like Joe should promote health and fitness to be honest. I have a couple of his books and used to do his workouts, but now all I see is him binging on loads of cheese and bread at midnight, going out drinking and then coming on instagram complaining of how bloated he feels. Not really a role model for those wanting to lose weight or be healthier.
Me too! Iā€™m all for living life and balance, but health and fitness is his business. Maybe he should be considering how much of his life he shares that is damaging to his professional image. Seems to have gotten worse since Marley came along and also the pandemic. PE with Joe may have been more pressure than he realised with all of the attention. Parenting two children also isnā€™t as easy.

Reactions: 9
so the deck is sopping wet from where he's filled up his ice bath and he's letting Marley on it unattended whilst he's in it? All it would of taken was for Marley to lose his footing and thats a trip to a and e.

Reactions: 6
He had Marley out in the garden on his own while he was in the ice bath!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another day, another binge. Seven courses and then gets so drunk on tequila he's being sick in the back of a cab. And now clearly about to start a hangover binge. How can people not question this? He is so bloody unhealthy!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.