Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to that competition thing, the one were he chose a load of personal trainers to give him content for his app?
Have they all read the terms and conditions, realised they were being used to line Joe’s pockets and done a runner?

Reactions: 9
Dunno how true this is but I heard the success rate of his weight loss plan is 4%...
I can believe that. Its just far too full on in all aspects. The shopping you have to do, meal prep and then the exercise on top its a massive change with no guidance.
And when your holy leader doesn't even practice what he preaches its even harder.

Reactions: 12
I can believe that. Its just far too full on in all aspects. The shopping you have to do, meal prep and then the exercise on top its a massive change with no guidance.
And when your holy leader doesn't even practice what he preaches its even harder.
Not to mention most people work full time, not just for three days once every blue moon. There is no way he could stick to it and work a full time job. Her cries like a baby because he has to work for three days. Imagine being a nurse doing a twelve hour shift and trying to stick to it. He hasn't got a bloody clue. Total scam artist.

Reactions: 19
God moan moan moan, the producer probably gave you the coffee because you'd got the energy of a slug.
Knob jockey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus wept. All this moaning about 12 hour days (presumably which includes a lot of time sitting in a chair having his hair and makeup done). Hey duggee episodes are only 8 minutes long so there’s a limit of how much fitness he can actually be doing. Plus he’s meant to be a fitness expert!

I work 12.5 hour shifts in the nhs, usually 8pm til 8:30am, at least three a week, plus I don’t even get the luxury of a chair since occupational health took away all the seats and introduced ‘standing desks’ for us to do our paperwork at as apparently it’s better for our backs. Plus I don’t have anyone to make me a coffee on demand, and I’m def not a fitness guru, I’m a bog standard mum whose scrubs are starting to get a big snug 😂 and I def do not moan as much as him, and I’m sure he’s earning a damn sight more than me!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
God moan moan moan, the producer probably gave you the coffee because you'd got the energy of a slug.
Knob jockey.
And sounds like he got a car in so picked up and dropped off door to door service. No delayed trains or waiting in the rain for a bus that comes every half an hour and you're squashed into someone's armpit. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if dislike this bloke so much I'm starting to worry myself.

Reactions: 17
Jesus wept. All this moaning about 12 hour days (presumably which includes a lot of time sitting in a chair having his hair and makeup done). Hey duggee episodes are only 8 minutes long so there’s a limit of how much fitness he can actually be doing. Plus he’s meant to be a fitness expert!

I work 12.5 hour shifts in the nhs, usually 8pm til 8:30am, at least three a week, plus I don’t even get the luxury of a chair since occupational health took away all the seats and introduced ‘standing desks’ for us to do our paperwork at as apparently it’s better for our backs. Plus I don’t have anyone to make me a coffee on demand, and I’m def not a fitness guru, I’m a bog standard mum whose scrubs are starting to get a big snug 😂 and I def do not moan as much as him, and I’m sure he’s earning a damn sight more than me!
But he's designed his life this way, didn't you know? Because of all his goal setting and super hard work and positive thinking. Your shifts are only hard because you chose it that way, you brought it all on yourself by having the wrong mindset. You should be flogging tit cookbooks that you've never even seen, let alone contributed to, and taking 'mini retirements' at your US home. You're doing it all wrong. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe last night was scheduled shag night and that’s why he’s so angry tired, he has to wait a whole week now until Rosie lets him have a go at contractual “reconnecting” 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why, whyyy is it necessary to have 13 Duggee Workout Badges?!

The Burpee Badge? The Running on the Spot Badge?
The Perving on Peleton Instructors Badge?
The Fannying around in my Ice Bath Badge?

Dear lord, no.

🤨

• Haha
Why, whyyy is it necessary to have 13 Duggee Workout Badges?!

The Burpee Badge? The Running on the Spot Badge?
The Perving on Peleton Instructors Badge?
The Fannying around in my Ice Bath Badge?

Dear lord, no.

🤨
The having a favourite child badge

The ‘reconnecting’ badge

The marmalade toast badge

Ooh this is fun! Let’s keep it up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain the reconnecting thing with Rosie. I think I missed that . Did he actually say they have timetable for their sex life?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain the reconnecting thing with Rosie. I think I missed that . Did he actually say they have timetable for their sex life?
I think it goes back to when their poorly baby boy was in hospital and the minute he was discharged they went away for a dirty weekend Bloody despicable - the pair of them.

Joe Wicks says he schedules sex once a week with wife Rosie to keep the romance alive

Speaking to the Made by Mummas podcast, Wicks said their time is so “disrupted” with work and raising two children that they schedule one night a week to go to bed earlier.
"That time is so disrupted it’s almost like you’ve got to crowbar intimacy into your week. One night a week... If you can go to bed earlier,” he said
You've got to get warmed up sometimes, you can't just jump straight into things. Sometimes, I'll go to bed with Rosie and we'll have a really nice chat, we might watch a show... and you're suddenly reconnecting.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just seen on Insta that he’s doing the cooking thing with Marcus Rashford and Tom Kerridge. Well, I won’t be watching the episode that he’s in 💅🏻

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what the situation is with SR Nutrition’s new book? How is it any different from Wi15?!

Reactions: 2
Joe Wicks says he schedules sex once a week with wife Rosie to keep the romance alive

Speaking to the Made by Mummas podcast, Wicks said their time is so “disrupted” with work and raising two children that they schedule one night a week to go to bed earlier.
"That time is so disrupted it’s almost like you’ve got to crowbar intimacy into your week. One night a week... If you can go to bed earlier,” he said
You've got to get warmed up sometimes, you can't just jump straight into things. Sometimes, I'll go to bed with Rosie and we'll have a really nice chat, we might watch a show... and you're suddenly reconnecting.”

Christ on a bike. This is worse than I remember it 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone know what the situation is with SR Nutrition’s new book? How is it any different from Wi15?!
Think she wanted to do her own and get the credit for it, I suspect she had a load of input with his but he coined it in off it and she got squat all.
I mean there are simply not enough weaning books 🙄

Reactions: 8
So hes done his whinging and now he's late night binging on cheese. Ok not really binging (7 crackers but obviously with Joe its so over the top and look at all the different cheeses he has!!) but Joe you owe us tatters some royalty or something for going to town on the thread title!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.