Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's early days, but I thought Dianne said in her hello article that Joe would be following her around while she's on the tour. But by the looks of it Joe's only be to one of her shows.
I know he has meetings to attend and some projects he's working on, but surely that doesn't take up all his time up so what dose he spend his days doing that he can't follow Dianne on tour or get one video out a week.

Also did anyone see what Neil Jones posted on Twitter. Do you think Joe will be popping the question anytime soon?
I read the article as well and though Joe was going be following her everywhere on her tour, so I do wonder as well what he spends he days doing.

Reactions: 1
I read the article as well and though Joe was going be following her everywhere on her tour, so I do wonder as well what he spends he days doing.
I think people forget there’s so much we don’t see like yesterday was rehearsals for comic relief but you wouldn’t have known Joe was there from his own social media

Reactions: 7
Just seen Joe's bringing the confessionals series back tonight, featuring Mark. He's done some doggy videos over the past few years, but that series has to be one of the worst. I still don't get why other YouTube can mange to change there content over the years, but Joe and Zoe still make tween centred content. I think they really do see themselves as Peter Pan.

It won't be long before Dianne gets board of dating an Adult child.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think that now Strictly is over, there's not much for him to vlog about. He's just putting any old crap on his channel just to get a vlog out there for his fans. It's embarrassing.

IS Joes ‘reacting to your confessions’ thing... not EXACTLY the premise as Alfie’s NotCast?
Yeah, Alfie basically copied the confessions content from others, Joe has been doing it before Alfie, and I’m sure plenty of others have been doing confessions videos. It’s not exactly original, which is not surprising given it is something Alfie is doing. He’s never done anything original.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, Alfie basically copied the confessions content from others, Joe has been doing it before Alfie, and I’m sure plenty of others have been doing confessions videos. It’s not exactly original, which is not surprising given it is something Alfie is doing. He’s never done anything original.
To be fair Alfie’s the one that copied it from him/others

To be fair Alfie’s the one that copied it from him/others
Yeah, that’s what I meant. Sorry, it looks a bit unclear in my previous post who I meant was copying. I suppose I thought it was obvious mention someone copying others ideas and automatically everyone just knows it’s Alfie because that is his entire YouTube career. 😂

• Haha
Joe is only putting out crappy videos just to keep money coming in, he still makes a few grand from each one. The only reason he is doing them is in case presenting doesn't work out and at least he will still a fan base if he has to go back to YouTube. The confession videos are the simplest videos for him to do and don't require much work, so I'd say he will be putting up a few more in the next few months to keep his channel tiding over and the minions happy.

What did everyone think of Diane's first vlog, i actually thought it was quite interesting, seeing bts of small dance tours and the interactions & dynamic between the dancers. It was something different at least even if she did go overboard on sound effects. But I thought she was good and I will watch a few more and see if my opinion changes, but so far fair play to her, doing a tour with one day off a week, vlogging and editing it and it being decent, Zoella should take some notes.

Reactions: 4
Joe is only putting out crappy videos just to keep money coming in, he still makes a few grand from each one. The only reason he is doing them is in case presenting doesn't work out and at least he will still a fan base if he has to go back to YouTube. The confession videos are the simplest videos for him to do and don't require much work, so I'd say he will be putting up a few more in the next few months to keep his channel tiding over and the minions happy.

What did everyone think of Diane's first vlog, i actually thought it was quite interesting, seeing bts of small dance tours and the interactions & dynamic between the dancers. It was something different at least even if she did go overboard on sound effects. But I thought she was good and I will watch a few more and see if my opinion changes, but so far fair play to her, doing a tour with one day off a week, vlogging and editing it and it being decent, Zoella should take some notes.
Yeah I didn’t mind it. The sound effects will just be because because it’s new to her so she’s putting all the effects in, that’ll wear off as she gets more experienced. Nice that she’s edited them herself too. At least her content is interesting

Last edited:
Yeah I didn’t mind it. The sound effects will just because because it’s new to her so she’s putting all the effects in, that’ll wear off as she gets more experienced. Nice that she’s edited them herself too. At least her content is interesting
The vlog was very 'her' which I actually liked and appreciated as she wasn't trying to fit in with the rest of the crowd.I think vlogging works best when its an extension of someones job i.e the strictly pros/bands etc

I do feel for him tho as his main channel vid of him doing the dancing thing,which was probably time consuming to film/edit,had high quality production value and was one of his best main channel videos in a long long time has far less views than a 10 minute vlog of him sitting on the sofa with Dianne and it only went up a day later. If that was me I'd be thinking whats the point of going out of my way to film exciting content when I could use that time doing other stuff instead.

He's probably better off ditching the main channel and keeping the vlog channel but at the same time I think he is slowly becoming more private and scaling things back and I dont blame him cos those kid are psychos

Reactions: 3
I do feel for him tho as his main channel vid of him doing the dancing thing,which was probably time consuming to film/edit,had high quality production value and was one of his best main channel videos in a long long time has far less views than a 10 minute vlog of him sitting on the sofa with Dianne and it only went up a day later. If that was me I'd be thinking whats the point of going out of my way to film exciting content when I could use that time doing other stuff instead.

He's probably better off ditching the main channel and keeping the vlog channel but at the same time I think he is slowly becoming more private and scaling things back and I dont blame him cos those kid are psychos
I don’t feel sorry for him, he puts no effort into his content and hasn’t put any effort since way before Diane so he can’t blame that, and his figures show that. Doubt he’s bothered from his mansion penthouse, numerous free holidays and cars a year and his presenting gigs and other ventures anyway.

I don’t feel sorry for him, he puts no effort into his content and hasn’t put any effort since way before Diane so he can’t blame that, and his figures show that. Doubt he’s bothered from his mansion penthouse, numerous free holidays and cars a year and his presenting gigs and other ventures anyway.
I don't think it's that Joe can't be bothered cause he's already rich. He's not lazy like his sister, I think he is just tired of the youtube scene in general. From his videos before Strictly he just doesn't seem happy, he's fed up, can't say I blame him, he has obsessed kids for fans when he tries to do more mature content or new types of videos, like the dance promo he loses viewers, he clearly doesn't want to do the same old YouTube stuff, but doesn't want to let the minions down.

But since Strictly you could see he was clearly much happier in himself and doing the tour vlogs, he was uploading more and was clearly enjoying vlogging again, but his views & subs kept going down and since that dance video, he is rarely on his social media only to wish Dianne luck.

He is clearly lost and doesn't know where to go. I hope presenting works out for him cause his channel is going downhill and he is just going to put out the same tit just to keep the money rolling.

I don't think it's that Joe can't be bothered cause he's already rich. He's not lazy like his sister, I think he is just tired of the youtube scene in general. From his videos before Strictly he just doesn't seem happy, he's fed up, can't say I blame him, he has obsessed kids for fans when he tries to do more mature content or new types of videos, like the dance promo he loses viewers, he clearly doesn't want to do the same old YouTube stuff, but doesn't want to let the minions down.

But since Strictly you could see he was clearly much happier in himself and doing the tour vlogs, he was uploading more and was clearly enjoying vlogging again, but his views & subs kept going down and since that dance video, he is rarely on his social media only to wish Dianne luck.

He is clearly lost and doesn't know where to go. I hope presenting works out for him cause his channel is going downhill and he is just going to put out the same tit just to keep the money rolling.
If he’s just fed up with youtube that’s fine. He’s got enough money and other businesses to live on, why keep putting out stuff you know is tit. And talking about releasing Sugg life again etc. He’s just shilling his fans for every last penny he can squeeze. Hard to feel sorry for imo

Although out of the bunch of them Joe and Caspar are my preferred ones as both do have good work ethic

I wonder how his whole music thing is going to work out now that Byron isn’t living with him and he doesn’t have all the viewers he had before. I was pretty interested to see what the two of them were making but I kind of doubt it will happen now unless he somehow successfully revamps his entire channel and his main focus is YT again.

Also, he’s not mentioned he has any vlogs to go out and his video Sunday is a challenge type thing with Conor. I’m starting to think Chippy is no longer happening lmao.

Reactions: 3
Joe is pushing 30 and he’s made enough money/has other avenues. He should be making content he enjoys even if it gets less views. Life’s way too short. His vlogs should be enough for his fanbase imo as they mostly only care about his personal life anyway.

I think Joe should have a word with Dianne, she's on Insta live merrily talking about the "Iconic" make up brand, which she's obviously been gifted or whatever, and she's not stating it's an AD or paid partnership anywhere. It's expensive too, I'm sure the young girl fans that follow her can't afford to buy it.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.