Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BOABKP

I could see them getting engaged end of this year or early next year if they’re still together and Joe is still acting how is now. They’re going a mile a minute in their relationship.

I know some people end up marrying their first girlfriend and everything ends up fine...I just don’t know about them.

Dianne wouldn’t mess up what she has with Joe unless her partner would benefit her even more, and even then I can’t see it. As it’s been said Joe will be keeping a close eye on her. He seems very cautious about other men, but I think it has more to do with his own insecurities than Dianne herself.

Reactions: 5

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’ve said it before, Joe appearing on the tour would be a disgrace. It’s a professional tour, leave it to the professionals, it would lack all credibility as a show if Joe is suddenly dancing in the show.

BOABKP

My god Dianne is obnoxious I would have ignored it as well. Also lol at the subtle promo of her vlog.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Watching the new vlog and I’m appalled. How can anyone watch her stupidity and think it’s funny is beyond me. The saddest thing being she’s actually the first one to think it! Watching her solve the riddle was painful enough, but watching her retell it incorrectly... my god
I don't normally watch Joes vlogs, but had to know what the riddle was

For everyone else who cba the riddle was this

Larry’s Dad has five sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty…what was the name of the fifth?

Also, I felt it when Joe said "idiot" at 7:27 he really didn't want to say it, but Dianne was acting like a complete tool -- the edited video showed it took her 3 minutes to figure it out, but I know it was much much longer -- jeeezzz

Then she said it wrong to that woman at the theatre - Dianne: "Peter had 5 sons, first son was called Ten, the second son called Twenty, third son called Forty, four son Fifty" -- LAWDDD. Changed the name, forgot it was Larry/Peters DAD, then couldn't count properly ?

• Wow

Horatio

VIP Member
Yeah I doubt that will happen, by which I mean I agree that it would be really inappropriate. The video makes sense though - using his large following to promote the tour. You can tell when they all have their arms around each other how much he likes being a part of that group. I’ve said it before, Joe is happiest when part of a ‘gang.’

miam000

I personally think Dianne’s nothing like those instagram models. Yeah she can have a heavy makeup but that’s only when she’s on stage, when we see her in Joe’s vlogs she’s mostly in comfortable hoodies and wearing minimum makeup, and she also never posts any kind of... vulgar photos like those girls. So I would say she’s definitely more natural. Thick as two short planks sure, but natural nonetheless.

Hallowmaiden

I agree with that dyslexia is irrelevant to how smart you are. I also know lots of smart people with dyslexia. And it's not an excuse for being completely clueless about everything (not saying Dianne is using it as an excuse). You don't need a high education or books to still be well-informed. All it takes is a bit of curiocity, interest, observation and the willingness to listen to people, absorb what is being said and ask questions. This is where I think Joe and Dianne drift apart.

I'm not saying Joe is super intellectual, but he seem like a genuinely curious guy who process information easily and cares about a lot of stuff. He enjoys learning more, even if it's outside his interest area. I don't think he has s genuine interest in anatomy or medicine but I've still seen him answering physiological questions correctly. He can quote movies he's only seen once because things just stick with him, and he often uses stuff like that as references when communicating. I don't think he lies or tries to seem smart when he says he enjoys documentaries, conspiracy theories and game shows, I genuinly think he enjoys it, no matter the subject.

Dianne seem to have been living in a dance bubble and never really cared to develop any kind of knowledge about anything that doesn't interest her. This girl grew up during the early 2000's yet she has no idea who the fictional character Gollum is, which is just one rather mindblowing example. You don't need to have read the books or even seen the movies to know who Gollum is, it's just something you probably should have picked up on at some point. But she doesn't care, like someone said, she's happy being clueless. I'd lose my head too, and I'll keep on arguing that Joe will as well some day.

I agree with what others have said that her cluelessness probably does give Joe some kind of confidence boost and makes him feel superior, but I also believe you can only take so much. I don't think it's that far reached to anticipate that this could become a problem and eventually break them up. I have several friends that I don't see anymore because they are completely uninterested in talking about anything that isn't part of their interests, it's annoying and frustrating and you start to feel like a teacher having to explain everything and update them on recent events. It might not be a big issue when you're in your late teens (hence why their fandom would never point this out) but as you grow older you notice how much communication and intellectual exchange play part in your relationship, especially today when there's s lot of things going on in the world that people feel the need to talk about. The fact that Joe can't speak publicly about politics or "deep subjects" probably does, if anything, give him the need to speak about it privately, but I struggle to see him doing that with Dianne because she doesn't seem to have any interest in learning things that aren't directly affecting her.

cherry198

VIP Member
As Joe watches all her vlogs before their uploaded apparently 2-3 minutes where deleted from the time when he was watching it to when it was uploaded and it also like he censors a lot of what she puts on her social media, as all she really posts now are reposts from fans not nearly as much about her & Joe, even when she was in Oz for Xmas she posted more about them than she does now.

Plus Joe's too savy to get caught out in a big scandels, wasn't his worst scandel that he was involved in Hello world. But as the majority of British youtubes where involved, it didn't affect his reputation as much as it did others.
Yeah Joe knows what he’s doing, he’s managed to make it through his time on yt relatively unscathed unlike his sister and her boyfriend.Like you said the only thing I can think of ‘scandal’ wise is Hello World and even then there were so many of them involved he’s only one piece of the puzzle.

Hallowmaiden

Out of interest what is the age range of people here? I'm 27😖😂

Sometimes depending on age we can see things differently. And, as another member above mentioned how a lot of the minions on Twitter are quite young and how they present themselves is quite embarrassing. They wouldn't even think to call out the intellectual difference/ difference in interests between Joe and Dianne which could in time lead to the demise of their relationship. They are too invested and blinded by the "kids tv presenter" image they see as their entertainment. Some of them are creepily obsessive over "Joanne" as they are living vicariously through them as a form of escapism.
Since you brought it up I made the big mistake of going on twitter last night to see what the Joanne minions were up to. They were in mourning of the Notre Dame, but not because of 800 years of culture and history going up in flames, no no, because Joe and Dianne were there last week and now their beautiful holiday memories are all gone. Boo-hoo.
You were spot on. They really do live their lifes through them. It was honestly worse than I could remember.

I also notice they all talk about Dianne as if she's a baby that needs to be taken care of. They seem to have created this image where Joe is basically a knight in shining armor and Dianne a helpless princess that needs to be resqued. Always talking about how proud Joe looks whenever Dianne is doing the most simplest stuff or how cute she is when she fails or doesn't know stuff and Joe has to help. They honestly make their relationship seem so unhealthy and immature, much more than what it is. I'm so tempted to remind them that Dianne is a 30 year old lady, not the 16 year old they make her out to be.

• Sick

cherry198

VIP Member
Millions of followers and they’ve only mustered 73k on the joint channel.

Didn’t he start a come dine with me with the boys and never do his week too?

Can see them getting bored of this pretty quickly.

Wish he’d go back to being well groomed again, the scruffy look doesn’t suit him well
Thing is if they were doing it for views,they would have just stuck it on Joes channel where there’s a ready made audience sitting waiting.I think it’s just a passion project for them both to work on and we’ll see how long they manage to maintain it for.

To be fair Joes always said he was going last for the come dine with me thing and it’s Jacks turn next to do it I think.

And yeah that boy just needs a haircut and a good conditioning treatment 😂

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I kept seeing tweets about how he wasn't funny and the audience was dead silent.

Probably not the greatest introduction to further presenting.
He wouldn’t have written the script I imagine. I think he needs to have his presenting style way more straight rather than trying to be funny, because it doesn’t work. He did his bit fine, the jokes were naff, but that is not unusual for Comic Relief to be honest.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
They are completely wrong but still funny watching Alfie squirm. He’s got away with worse much more lightly so I don’t have much sympathy for him.

Horatio

VIP Member
Plus he’s shown his grandad Chippy loves cars when he took him out in a Ferrari or something. So that seems likely, tho I’d still say odd if his planning on naming a flashy car he has bought after his grandad but I guess I see the logic.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I can't even imagine. Even if she does make it through unscathed, people turn on celebs and zelebs at the snap of a finger, especially the ones who don't want to be ambushed by a fan and have to stand around for a half-hour making a video for you, your best mates, your aunt, your cousin, your great-grandmother, and the teacher you haven't seen since 2010.
Scandal will be if she gets a super hot partner this year in Strictly imo. Wonder if she’s requested to be with the gay/old guy instead

cherry198

VIP Member
He wouldn’t have written the script I imagine. I think he needs to have his presenting style way more straight rather than trying to be funny, because it doesn’t work. He did his bit fine, the jokes were naff, but that is not unusual for Comic Relief to be honest.
I feel so sorry for him cos that crowd is dead af.He’s doing well with what he’s been given to work with but that script is cringe af.Yeah straight presenting works better for him

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I don't think they are purposely being anti-social. I think they're still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship and just haven't much time to themselves

Considering there was Strictly which was training for 12 hours a day, then Dianne was in Australia, then they were on the strictly tour which Dianne went straight into rehearsals for the greatest dancer then her own tour rehearsals, joe also had comic relief his book is out in the next few weeks and he has his merch release soon.

I suppose like any couple in the early stages of their relationship they want to spend their time together and it's just that they have so little time together that it just looks anti social.

Also can't really see them turning into Zalfie considering Joe just uploaded a video were they are both clearly locked doing that Asos shop. Could never see either Zoe or Alfie genuinely laughing that much, all they know how to do is fake enjoy themselves.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I don’t feel sorry for him, he puts no effort into his content and hasn’t put any effort since way before Diane so he can’t blame that, and his figures show that. Doubt he’s bothered from his mansion penthouse, numerous free holidays and cars a year and his presenting gigs and other ventures anyway.
I don't think it's that Joe can't be bothered cause he's already rich. He's not lazy like his sister, I think he is just tired of the youtube scene in general. From his videos before Strictly he just doesn't seem happy, he's fed up, can't say I blame him, he has obsessed kids for fans when he tries to do more mature content or new types of videos, like the dance promo he loses viewers, he clearly doesn't want to do the same old YouTube stuff, but doesn't want to let the minions down.

But since Strictly you could see he was clearly much happier in himself and doing the tour vlogs, he was uploading more and was clearly enjoying vlogging again, but his views & subs kept going down and since that dance video, he is rarely on his social media only to wish Dianne luck.

He is clearly lost and doesn't know where to go. I hope presenting works out for him cause his channel is going downhill and he is just going to put out the same shit just to keep the money rolling.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Was a good first attempt for Joe. Not much for them to do, they could have fun with it given the party vibe. Thought they both did a decent job given neither have live presenting experience. I think Joe has a future in presenting/live TV but it would be dependent on finding the right show for him. Can work with Stacey, could probably manage on his own too.

I am so pleased for him and Dianne! Strictly has really done him the world of good, and I hope he moves on to good things in the future. I feel so proud of him!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I don't think it's that Joe can't be bothered cause he's already rich. He's not lazy like his sister, I think he is just tired of the youtube scene in general. From his videos before Strictly he just doesn't seem happy, he's fed up, can't say I blame him, he has obsessed kids for fans when he tries to do more mature content or new types of videos, like the dance promo he loses viewers, he clearly doesn't want to do the same old YouTube stuff, but doesn't want to let the minions down.

But since Strictly you could see he was clearly much happier in himself and doing the tour vlogs, he was uploading more and was clearly enjoying vlogging again, but his views & subs kept going down and since that dance video, he is rarely on his social media only to wish Dianne luck.

He is clearly lost and doesn't know where to go. I hope presenting works out for him cause his channel is going downhill and he is just going to put out the same shit just to keep the money rolling.
If he’s just fed up with youtube that’s fine. He’s got enough money and other businesses to live on, why keep putting out stuff you know is shit. And talking about releasing Sugg life again etc. He’s just shilling his fans for every last penny he can squeeze. Hard to feel sorry for imo

Although out of the bunch of them Joe and Caspar are my preferred ones as both do have good work ethic