Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Got 11 minutes into the new snow vlog and had to switch off. They are turning into Zoe and Mark with their fake over the top laugh ( Joe more than Diane) and it goes through me

Reactions: 5

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Definetely be engaged by start of 2020, be married by next summer and probably expecting soon after.

But that's only if they don't get hit by the Strictly the curse this season. But judging by how protective Joe is over Dianne. I somehow feel he will be keeping a very close eye on her antics during Strictly.

Joe isn't the type to be taken for a fool, and will have thought of some way to keep Dianne out of trouble.

thenomad

VIP Member
I’d normally agree, but I think there is a difference between lying about writing a book or £50 Advent Calendars etc. and keeping a relationship quiet for a bit - especially in the early days when you don’t know whether it has legs. So if he’s employing a little misdirection on the relationship, it’s okay. I think they both need time after Strictly to work out whether they could have a proper relationship without all the Strictly stuff going on, and them just getting back to their normal lives. Then, if they decide to make a go of it, then tell viewers.
This.

Also, since it's all very new and their feelings could be the result of a high from being on a popular TV show and doing fairly well week to week, I don't blame Joe for being cautious and not defining their relationship status. I actually like Dianne compared to his past gfs. Dianne has a personality, she's very fun and engaging. I think a strong woman like Dianne would be good for Joe-- that is if they are dating.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Next Thread Title suggestion: Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the Pan or a Trip in Chippy the Van

Needs a bit of work I think. But an idea.

• Haha

jammy

Chatty Member
I haven't seen this photo can you put it on here?

Anyone seen that there is a conspiracy theory on twitter on youtube from some minion that Dianne actually is in Byrons room & the relationship is a showmance?
What next, Byron's still sleeping in the room as well :rolleyes:

• Haha

cherry198

VIP Member
I do think Joe genuinely bought her it as they’re doing the gf/bf Asos haul thing,then Asos are like here’s a link to put on your story and you’ll get ££

Tom Harker

Dancers have relatively short careers and Strictly is the biggest chance many of them will have. What confused many was why Dianne and the other two (Amy and Chloe - Chloe isn't even on the show anymore and was barely on the show in the first place) were given their own tour when they weren't ever seen as a big draw. If not for Joanne, this tour would probably be selling about as much as an old DVD set of Rock Rivals.

BOABKP

I really don’t understand why they’re already living together?...They literally remind me of those couples from love island. Bubble of a romance for two months, immediately move in together, break up 6-8 months later. Like clockwork.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Same, nearly had to switch off. Only carried on watching as I wanted to see if Dianne would ever solve the riddle, then just as I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did when she couldn't ever retell the riddle.

It's defiantly clear from this vlog and previous vlogs, Joe isn't with Dianne for deep and meaningful conversations. So I do wonder why Joe is dating Dianne. I know they have a laugh on camera, but it's really just Dianne laughing at her self and Joe laughing at all the stupid things she does and stupid comments she makes.
May he only decided to date Dianne as he knew she would be great to revive his dying YouTube and Social Media career. Which has helped him for a few months, but recently his vlog views have started going down.
Maybe she’s just a really good shag? She a dancer I imagine pretty flexible ?

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
If it is a pet, it won’t be a dog. I don’t really think a penthouse apartment, even one of Joe’s size, is an appropriate place to have a dog. If a pet it will be something like a lizard maybe. But I’m honestly thinking more inanimate, more likely a car like @Alightened thinks, one that is rather fancy and maybe one he has actually bought rather than borrowed. The Chippy name comes from his Grandand so he’s got a super car named after his grandad, which would be quite sweet, but a let down because it isn’t a dog like all the minions want it to be.

God I could never be a YouTuber, I’d get sick of viewers telling me to get a dog, I don’t do pets, too much responsibility. Viewers of so many YouTubers seem to want them to get dogs. ??

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I know it's early days, but I thought Dianne said in her hello article that Joe would be following her around while she's on the tour. But by the looks of it Joe's only be to one of her shows.
I know he has meetings to attend and some projects he's working on, but surely that doesn't take up all his time up so what dose he spend his days doing that he can't follow Dianne on tour or get one video out a week.

Also did anyone see what Neil Jones posted on Twitter. Do you think Joe will be popping the question anytime soon?
Neil is just trolling the minions. There’s no way he’d post if that was true.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I was watching Saturday Live earlier today and was interested to hear Joe say that his online demographics are growing at either end of the age range. It was clear that he finds the online support invaluable in his attempt to transition to mainstream media, and his host (with a mere13,000 Twitter followers) was in agreement. I doubt if Joe will be leaving the online community any time soon.

I thought this was Joe's best TV performance since Strictly.

For me, it is fascinating to see how the mainstream media are having to react to the power of numbers in the online community, which has grown in bedrooms and studies under the noses of older generations. It is evident that many older people have no inkling of the financial worth of the billions in the gaming industry, nor the potential media muscle it carries.
Totally agree on that point of what I saw of the show.

And there is one reason why it was his best TV appearance for me. It felt natural. The One Show and Comic Relief tried to make him “funny” with terrible material that wasn’t funny. Just let Joe be himself and his natural personality shines through. He is personable, friendly and gets on well with people.

Coconutshy

I don't know how many think she got 100K all on her own. I think even her fans probably know a big reason why. So does she. They just aren't going to say "Yay you got a Youtube famous boyfriend!!!" She hasn't done anything (yet) to make them hate her that way.
Haha I wonder when her first big scandal will be 😂 That's when I'll know she's a certified youtuber!

• Haha
Agree the pose is really cringey and seems to be overdone somehow. Joe doesn’t really look natural at all in any of their “couply” photos either.

I think he probably looks washed out cause he doesn’t have the tan anymore. He always kinda looks like that without any color on him lmao. He was starting to gain some muscle on Strictly and seemed to be liking it, I think he should keep it up at the gym as it will help him look less scrawny and ill but I doubt he will

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Samba for Joe and Dianne tonight. An exaggerated performance, but still a good one. He went for it, some good hip work and very nice shimmy. I’m really loving Joe on Strictly.

SCORES: 7, 8, 8, 9, TOTAL: 32

I like joe and dianne a lot but they really didn’t deserve such high scores,
The judges definitely want to keep him in as long as they can!
He’s definitely better than I expected over all but not to the level of praise he’s received from the panel

Tom Harker

I've just come across this forum and have been reading a few pages. Don't have time to read through everything, but do you think Joe and Dianne are in it for the long haul.
As Zalfie and Janya acted like Joe and Dianne when they first go together/early days of YT and look how that's ended?
I think their chemistry is much more genuine than Zalfie's ever was but I don't think they will last. I think it's passion of the moment and the many times Dianne will be away will put a natural end to the relationship. On the positive side I don't think either of them will be nasty about it and just move on with their lives.

cherry198

VIP Member
It was actually pretty insightful and both he and Caspar come across as level headed young men.One of the best things they ever did was leave the gleam team