Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be completely honest, I think that flat was probably bought outright, especially as he bought it just after the peak of his career. If it wasn’t I highly doubt they’d have moved into this new one unless a substantial amount of it is already paid for

Saying that… 2.6 mil seems very high for that flat even in central london, if it was in better condition I think it would have sold sooner? Some of diannes recent instagram pictures were taken at the flat too so maybe there’s been some movement on that front

Reactions: 4
To be completely honest, I think that flat was probably bought outright, especially as he bought it just after the peak of his career. If it wasn’t I highly doubt they’d have moved into this new one unless a substantial amount of it is already paid for

Saying that… 2.6 mil seems very high for that flat even in central london, if it was in better condition I think it would have sold sooner? Some of diannes recent instagram pictures were taken at the flat too so maybe there’s been some movement on that front
Do you think she's intending to stay there for the duration of Strictly? Would be easier than commuting from Brighton.

Reactions: 3
Do you think she's intending to stay there for the duration of Strictly? Would be easier than commuting from Brighton.
if I were her I would! They don’t seem to be as strict this year though so I’d imagine she’d be able to pop back home if she wanted to on the odd occasion

I don’t think there’s any furniture at the old place. If staying in London was something she felt she had to do I think after last year and the trolling she would try stay with another pro. I really don’t see her shifting up to London if she didn’t have to at least not for the full time she’s in the competition. The commute might seem rough but depending on the studio she’s probably no worse off than going from one part of London to another.

Which part of Central London is the flat? Im surprised its not been let out and him getting rental income

Reactions: 1
Where are the celebs based? If they're not isolating like last year then she could end up somewhere else in the country completely for most of the week anyway. It was just a coincidence that she's been in London for the last 3 years. Had they not been isolating last year then I think she would have been rehearsing up in Manchester. Her first year she was up in Scotland with Rev during the week.

Where are the celebs based? If they're not isolating like last year then she could end up somewhere else in the country completely for most of the week anyway. It was just a coincidence that she's been in London for the last 3 years. Had they not been isolating last year then I think she would have been rehearsing up in Manchester. Her first year she was up in Scotland with Rev during the week.
I think quite a lot of the male celebs seem to be based up north this year, but again with covid they may have to be closer to london to avoid travel

For Dianne's own sake I hope she stays in London or travels up from Brighton. if she has to go up north no doubt she'll be accused of staying in the same place as her partner and cheating on Joe. Does any other pro get the amount of crap she does during strictly? Its ironic as Giovanni is the one who does seem to sleep with all his partners.

I think if she gets the same level of hate this year she'll probably quit after strictly this year. The last two years she's looked miserable and stressed and I imagine it's getting to the stage its not worth it.

Unfortunately too all the Joe minions who cancelled her a few months ago have unsurprisingly followed her again. I'm dreading the expected social righteousness from them about Afghanistan and subsequent cancelling of people. Especially as they've ditched racial injustice, Syria and me too as no doubt it got too boring after a few weeks

The two I think she’s most likely to be partnered with purely based off height are Tom 🤢(hoping and praying they give his smug insufferable ass to someone super strict who won’t take his bullshit6 and Robert (🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Hopefully she’ll get rob. Think he Should be good for her) are London based anyway. There’s Rhys who’s a possibility but there’s no info where he’s based. The only one actually based up in the actual north is Dan who’s far too tall anyway.

Putting aside the crazy trolls who would accuse Dianne of cheating even if she were partnered with a 70 year old man, there aren't any young, good-looking, has-a-reputation-as-a-womaniser types in this year's line-up. Of the three shorter men, most of the minions want Dianne to be partnered with Tom, Robert is middle-aged, and Rhys I assume wouldn't be anything but professional with his manager's gf. It won't be like last year when your average poster on Twitter (not just the trolls) was making comments about the Strictly curse :rolleyes:

Joe bought the flat with a mortgage, he's talked about it in videos before. Have to say, even though a penthouse with five terraces sounds great, when I first saw the listing I was surprised by how overlooked it is by the surrounding buildings. I know London house prices are crazy, but it does seem a bit much when you can get nicer apartments for a similar price.

Reactions: 2
Putting aside the crazy trolls who would accuse Dianne of cheating even if she were partnered with a 70 year old man, there aren't any young, good-looking, has-a-reputation-as-a-womaniser types in this year's line-up. Of the three shorter men, most of the minions want Dianne to be partnered with Tom, Robert is middle-aged, and Rhys I assume wouldn't be anything but professional with his manager's gf. It won't be like last year when your average poster on Twitter (not just the trolls) was making comments about the Strictly curse :rolleyes:

Joe bought the flat with a mortgage, he's talked about it in videos before. Have to say, even though a penthouse with five terraces sounds great, when I first saw the listing I was surprised by how overlooked it is by the surrounding buildings. I know London house prices are crazy, but it does seem a bit much when you can get nicer apartments for a similar price.
It has five terraces, but some of them are right pokey little slips of space. Kinda useless. And the whole layout of the place is awful in my opinion. I'd hate it.

I genuinely think they're probably skint after buying this new house and still paying the mortgage for his other. I reckon once he finally sells his flat Dianne's homemade tat will be immediately burnt
he accounts on Companies House beg to differ. Well clear of £2m cash in hand.

To all the minions (recently new members) I've upset for suggesting that Joe can't afford to amend good money on making his house actually nice I humbly apologise

CgvSLe7U0AAUKgA.jpg

Right I'm off to Aldo's thread to witch about what a twit he is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For Dianne's own sake I hope she stays in London or travels up from Brighton. if she has to go up north no doubt she'll be accused of staying in the same place as her partner and cheating on Joe. Does any other pro get the amount of crap she does during strictly? Its ironic as Giovanni is the one who does seem to sleep with all his partners.

I think if she gets the same level of hate this year she'll probably quit after strictly this year. The last two years she's looked miserable and stressed and I imagine it's getting to the stage its not worth it.
Nearly EVERY celeb nowadays has to deal with trolls. It comes with the territory, sadly 😞 The more popular you become, the worse it gets.
I follow a couple of celebs on IG and sometimes they post what kind of messages they recieve. And those were much, much worse than just being accused of cheating...
You have to develop a thick skin if you want to "survive" in this business.

As for Dianne, she always had to deal with trolls even before she got with Joe.
Here's her replies to someone who was harrassing her when she was with Anthony (I wouldn't be surprised if that person is the same deranged troll who is obsessed with her and up to this day is still creating multiple accounts to send her hate)

Reactions: 6
Having watched the new vlog and seeing Dianne in her swimming costume her body doesn’t look as frail as it would appear. She’s is very muscular, I think she just wears baggy clothes. Still has her boobs too.

Joes plea to his followers to appreciate how hard done by male "influencers" are compared to their female counterparts because they get gifted less stuff was unbelievable. Read the room, mate - how out of touch can you be? To edit and still leave that in? Nauseating.

Reactions: 5
Joes plea to his followers to appreciate how hard done by male "influencers" are compared to their female counterparts because they get gifted less stuff was unbelievable. Read the room, mate - how out of touch can you be? To edit and still leave that in? Nauseating.
I dont think it was that deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.