Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because assumptions are all we have to go on, just as it's your right to assume she's fine. She looks drastically different than she used to, and IMO, she doesn't look healthy considering she's exercising and eating a healthy diet. She's restricted so many food groups and I'm not convinced her diet is balanced in terms of carbs, protein and fat. I wouldn't look at her and think she's in the peak of health, whereas if you compare her to Karen Hauer who eats a similar healthy diet and exercises a lot, there's an enormous difference. You can see that healthy muscle on Karen.

A tan and darker hair isn't going to hide the fact that Dianne has dieted off all her curves.
Dianne's main form of exercise recently has been middle-long distance running. Cardio. Dianne has the general body type of a middle-long distance runner. Very slim with no curves. Karen primarily does strength conditioning exercises. She has the body type of an athlete who does weights and strength training. Same with Gemma Atkinson. They're two very different exercise regimes which in result produce two different body types. They're not comparable just because they both exercise a lot.

While I don't think Dianne's diet is particularly balanced, I also don't think she's about to keel over and collapse at any second either. As I said, she's not actually shown or mentioned any physical signs of being unwell. Maybe when she's back dancing as her main form of exercise her body type will change again. That's what happens when you change the way you work out. Small and slim doesn't automatically equate to unhealthy and unwell.

Reactions: 6
Dianne's main form of exercise recently has been middle-long distance running. Cardio. Dianne has the general body type of a middle-long distance runner. Very slim with no curves. Karen primarily does strength conditioning exercises. She has the body type of an athlete who does weights and strength training. Same with Gemma Atkinson. They're two very different exercise regimes which in result produce two different body types. They're not comparable just because they both exercise a lot.

While I don't think Dianne's diet is particularly balanced, I also don't think she's about to keel over and collapse at any second either. As I said, she's not actually shown or mentioned any physical signs of being unwell. Maybe when she's back dancing as her main form of exercise her body type will change again. That's what happens when you change the way you work out. Small and slim doesn't automatically equate to unhealthy and unwell.
I'm not sure I agree that this is Dianne's natural body type - look at her from even one year ago and she has boobs, hips and shapely legs. She is small and slim, but has never looked frail and angular
like this before. This is why people are saying she looks unwell. You can see the weight loss in her face too, which is often the first place you can tell.

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure I agree that this is Dianne's natural body type - look at her from even two years ago and she has boobs, hips and shapely legs. She is small and slim, but has never looked like this before. This is why people are saying she looks unwell. You can see the weight loss in her face too, which is often the first place you can tell.
As I said, since a couple of years ago she has started running long distance regularly as her main form of exercise. Her body has changed to that of a typical distance runner. There is no "natural body type". People's bodies change constantly according to their exercise and lifestyle. Two years ago she was dancing a lot more frequently than she is now and running a lot less. I currently have hips and boobs, if I started distance running frequently my body would change and I would probably lose some shape. If I started lifting weights my body would tone up and I'd gain muscle.

Comparing her body type now to two years ago when she lived a completely different lifestyle makes no sense.

Reactions: 2
I could run every day of my life and I would still have boobs and hips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could run every day of my life and I would still have boobs and hips 🤣
This. I know lots of long distance runners, some who compete on a local circuit, and all of the women still have curves. Dianne is regularly doing 5Ks round her garden, not marathon training. 😁

Reactions: 4
This. I know lots of long distance runners, some who compete on a local circuit, and all of the women still have curves. Dianne is regularly doing 5Ks round her garden, not marathon training. 😁
Look I just don't think we're ever going to agree.

Her body really hasn't changed all that much overall. If you look through her instagram she fits each narrative at multiple different points depending on the outfit and angle etc. Her body really hasn't changed too too much. She may not be hardcore marathon training but running at least a 5k frequently can and will change your physique. She's small and slim as she always has been but definitely not just skin and bones - I can personally see tone and she's obviously fit enough to do her daily workouts so at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what either of us think. She's not shown any indication she's unwell so I don't think it's up to strangers on the internet to make such assumptions.

There's actual things with proof we could be talking about like the god awful painting of everything in sight.

Just to add my own 2cents for a moment... I find the weight discussion and speculations quite inappropriate so I usually just scroll on by.

Along with @Dimads I think it wise to not speculate on certain things like with Zoe’s thread and the constant reoccurring comments about poppy being/not being pregnant. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. She might be on some form of meditation or have some other issue that she doesn’t want to discuss publicly yet.

Not to go all armchair (and yes I’m contradicting myself here.. but hear me out on this) I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some element of depression going on right now. She’s not really been able to work properly for well over year(with her main full time job. She’s been able to continue with social stuff and some tv work) The tour she’d worked for ended up being cancelled never seeing the light of day. Now she probably doesn’t know when she’s going to be able to see her family again including the new baby(due any day) because of much Australia are cracking down. Not to mention the vicious trolling for simply existing and trying to do their job. No other pro has to deal with that level of abuse so I wouldn’t be surprised if her MH had taken a massive hit.

Maybe it’s time we moved on from that discussion. Call people out for things that need calling out on like no disclosing ads or being a beg.

Reactions: 16
I still think it could be darker and less bright so it doesn't look so cheap, but much better than orange!

Reactions: 7
I feel this is the colour she ends up with when she dyes it at home as she can’t seem to match the right shade. I’m sure her hair in hotel quarantine started to look a little darker. Or she has finally seen the light and decided to go back!!

Reactions: 3
I feel this is the colour she ends up with when she dyes it at home as she can’t seem to match the right shade. I’m sure her hair in hotel quarantine started to look a little darker. Or she has finally seen the light and decided to go back!!
I suspect the BBC told her to ditch the orange and go back to red. It's sad if the red hair has to be her brand as I think she's better than being known for having a hair colour.

Reactions: 11
That outdoor bath is cringe with the candles randomly placed nearby 🙄
I can see the appeal of chilling in warm water outside, but that thing looks very cramped and not at all inviting. Isn't this usually why people buy hot tubs?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely think they're probably skint after buying this new house and still paying the mortgage for his other. I reckon once he finally sells his flat Dianne's homemade tat will be immediately burnt

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think they're probably skint after buying this new house and still paying the mortgage for his other. I reckon once he finally sells his flat Dianne's homemade tat will be immediately burnt
I don't think joe would have bought designer clothes in a recent vlog if he was skint.

Reactions: 1
They’ve been trying to sell that flat for a year now and have gotten nowhere, surely you’d drop the asking price just to try and shift it. Joes literally just pissing money down the drain paying for somewhere they aren’t living.

I think it's a bit worrying that now they've got a house, he is letting Dianne literally vomit paint all over it and drill into it without knowing what she's doing. A house like that is a huge investment and you can't be painting the walls every time you get bored or buying useless tit like an outdoor bath for one. Especially if he's still paying off the flat.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.