Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever find out if they went to Zalfies baby shower? I seen Zoe and Alfie post photos of family but don’t remember seeing one of Joe and Dianne

Or better yet… “do what you want with your own lives as we don’t have to live it and as long as your happy, quite frankly, who actually cares!”
You missed off "but please stop showing us because you're rubbish and it looks tit".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You missed off "but please stop showing us because you're rubbish and it looks tit".
Think you also missed off ‘you are CHOOSING to keep watching their videos, they are not forcing you… if you don’t like it, don’t watch…’ but hey that would be boring wouldn’t it and nothing to moan about…

Reactions: 7
Think you also missed off ‘you are CHOOSING to keep watching their videos, they are not forcing you… if you don’t like it, don’t watch…’ but hey that would be boring wouldn’t it and nothing to moan about…
Well, yes, Tattle basically wouldn't exist then. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did we ever find out if they went to Zalfies baby shower? I seen Zoe and Alfie post photos of family but don’t remember seeing one of Joe and Dianne
There was never any evidence to suggest they were. No photos,no videos or even a mention by J&D themselves.

Although some suggestion here one or both had been a covid contact.It was reported in the paper that Nadiya had tested positive “in the first week of rehearsals and close contacts had to isolate.This might’ve lined up with the shower and would explain the absence. Another theory I’ve got is similar but rather than being a covid contact they avoided it because of Dianne’s rehearsals starting and wanting to avoid large unnecessary gatherings where they could unknowingly pick something up from someone who was asymptomatic.

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand people who nit pick and always look for a way to put someone down. In the new video Dianne is so pleased with herself and when she mentions her Dad joe then makes a dig about how she couldn’t have done it straight herself. Her Dad helped her via video link. Give the girl some credit joe. He really annoys me how he always has to be the best. Like Zoe is as well. I bet together they are constantly putting people down and one upping people all the time.
Their dad shows he is like this in every vlog they’re in. I get it, it’s fun to have banter and take the piss sometimes, but people like that become boring and miserable to be around. When you see their mum, she seems the exact opposite.. she probably got tired of his crap too and is now living her best life

Reactions: 12
I always thought he was either like a mannequin in ballroom or a flailing daddy long legs if he had to do Latin. No, he's not that good and he needs to let go of the Strictly thing now.
I think if Dianne left Strictly he probably wouldn't have much to say. Until she does it's still a revenue source for him.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think if Dianne doesn't sort herself out she won't get through the series. She looks painfully thin & boney, her skin is awful, she is eating like a rabbit - how on earth is she going to train for 12+ hours a day. Vicky Gill's gonna need to be taking in some seams because shes dropped a lot of weight since last year I think.
The photos she posted last night with her hair all fanned out looked terrible.

Reactions: 8
I thought it was ironic she was doing a hello fresh ad at the beginning of her most recent vlog. The plate of food she showed looked like more food than she’d eat in a whole day, in one meal.

I agree with what someone said about her rushing the DIY … it’s not really something to do on a whim if it’s going to be done properly.
And the toilet I don’t think needed any work don’t really, it looked nice as it was!

I think she currently lacks purpose. I think once’s she’s back dancing she will be like a different person.

I wonder if Dianne is getting a partner this year since all of the men are tall.
I don’t know really she’s only fractionally shorter than Oti/Karen/Katya. The online info says they’re all around 5”4/5”5 and Dianne said her online height info wasn’t correct. So I imagine she’s around the 5”3/4 mark. Once you add on heal height you’re probably looking at the shorter end of 5”6. I think production have to make the best with who actually agrees to do the show. I just don’t see her being benched when she’s probably a bit more prominent within the bbc with her podcast than say Nancy or Katya are. Unfortunately depending on the final announcement I think Jowita might be the one sitting out because she really is tiny.

Reactions: 2
same thing goes to you, if you are not happy about what has been said in this thread just stop reading. no one is forcing you

Reactions: 11
I don’t know really she’s only fractionally shorter than Oti/Karen/Katya. The online info says they’re all around 5”4/5”5 and Dianne said her online height info wasn’t correct. So I imagine she’s around the 5”3/4 mark. Once you add on heal height you’re probably looking at the shorter end of 5”6. I think production have to make the best with who actually agrees to do the show. I just don’t see her being benched when she’s probably a bit more prominent within the bbc with her podcast than say Nancy or Katya are. Unfortunately depending on the final announcement I think Jowita might be the one sitting out because she really is tiny.
I don't know if they would have Jowita sit out - there's quite a lot of interest in her already, unlike other new pros who come into it fairly unknown outside of the professional dancing circles. I really hope they aren't going to bench Nancy again.

I agree that Dianne isn't looking well and producers may not think she's strong enough to do it. At the end of the day, they have a responsibility to project an image of healthy pros and Dianne just doesn't look up to it.

Reactions: 1
Why are people just assuming that Dianne is deathly unwell and frail? It’s all assumptions just based on how she looks. She’s shown no signs of actually being physically unwell and feeling weak and she seems to have a lot of energy. She’s also physically got quite a lot of muscle. If you look at the middle distance runners from the olympics some of them look like they’re ready to snap in half but they’re arguably some of the fittest people alive.

Dianne has posted full videos of what she eats in a day and it’s really not that bad. She ate 3 full reasonably sized meals with things in between. About as much as I'd eat. All you see is small snippets of maybe one meal a day on instagram and make assumptions off of that. I do think all the substituting of foods is silly, though.

We’re also used to seeing her with a tan whereas recently she’s quite pale with light hair too. Not to mention the strategic photos used in comparisons where she maybe looks fuller at a certain angle or on a certain day. If you actually look at her instagram as a whole and don’t focus on photos that fit a certain agenda she really hasn’t changed that much over the past couple of years. Imagine her now with a light tan and her dark red hair she would look much "healthier". Lockdown has been hard on everyone and she's a very physical person who has been stuck inside for the better part of 2 years. That takes its toll on anyone. Maybe she's not at the peak of fitness right now but we've seen nothing to actually assume she's unwell and weak. As I said, it's all based on assumptions.

Reactions: 13
Why are people just assuming that Dianne is deathly unwell and frail? It’s all assumptions just based on how she looks. She’s shown no signs of actually being physically unwell and feeling weak and she seems to have a lot of energy. She’s also physically got quite a lot of muscle. If you look at the middle distance runners from the olympics some of them look like they’re ready to snap in half but they’re arguably some of the fittest people alive.

Dianne has posted full videos of what she eats in a day and it’s really not that bad. She ate 3 full reasonably sized meals with things in between. About as much as I'd eat. All you see is small snippets of maybe one meal a day on instagram and make assumptions off of that. I do think all the substituting of foods is silly, though.

We’re also used to seeing her with a tan whereas recently she’s quite pale with light hair too. Not to mention the strategic photos used in comparisons where she maybe looks fuller at a certain angle or on a certain day. If you actually look at her instagram as a whole and don’t focus on photos that fit a certain agenda she really hasn’t changed that much over the past couple of years. Imagine her now with a light tan and her dark red hair she would look much "healthier". Lockdown has been hard on everyone and she's a very physical person who has been stuck inside for the better part of 2 years. That takes its toll on anyone. Maybe she's not at the peak of fitness right now but we've seen nothing to actually assume she's unwell and weak. As I said, it's all based on assumptions.
Because assumptions are all we have to go on, just as it's your right to assume she's fine. She looks drastically different than she used to, and IMO, she doesn't look healthy considering she's exercising and eating a healthy diet. She's restricted so many food groups and I'm not convinced her diet is balanced in terms of carbs, protein and fat. I wouldn't look at her and think she's in the peak of health, whereas if you compare her to Karen Hauer who eats a similar healthy diet and exercises a lot, there's an enormous difference. You can see that healthy muscle on Karen.

A tan and darker hair isn't going to hide the fact that Dianne has dieted off all her curves.

Reactions: 8
I always go back to Gemma Atkinson. Looks SO fit and healthy, shiny hair, glowing skin, and amazing body - she works out intensely but does eat a balanced diet - she shows herself having a balanced diet. The food I’ve seen Dianne eat I would not suggested is balanced or a lot, personally - based on what we’ve seen.
I also think, personally, all of the Olympic athletes looked healthier.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.