Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'll even comment on it šŸ¤” I personally don't think she will unless it gains some traction.

Has Neil ever said anything about some of the racist stuff he did in the past?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she'll even comment on it šŸ¤” I personally don't think she will unless it gains some traction.

I don't he did (and he should have) but Neil definitely doesn't have the fanbase Dianne has. šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
I can't seem to find the post about it now, but I mentioned the stan who was trying to deflect with Johannes following Noel Clarke because I thought it was a ridiculous case of Whataboutery by a stan so desperate to defend their fave that they will willingly throw other people under the bus. Social media is not real life, Dianne is not actually going to be 'cancelled' for this, so there's really no need for people to defend her so vehemently ;)

She mouthed it. Saying she didn't say it because she mouthed is basically like saying Boris Johnson had a work event, not a party. šŸ˜†
šŸ˜† I was just watching Jaackmaate's video where he got a hundred people to wear Boris masks and wigs and have a party outside Downing Street chanting "this is a work event" šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So go and set up a thread about Johannes then or go to the thread about the actor or even the strictly thread? What does Johannes have to do with Joe and Dianneā€™s thread?
I'm not the one who brought him up, the post I quoted did.

No, I don't think has and that only got brought up last year I think.

Reactions: 1
I just wanted to confirm, as an Aussie, that we do indeed sing a different happy birthday song.
ā€œHappy birthday to you, squashed tomatoes and stew! Bread and butter in the gutter, happy birthday to you!ā€

Or, if you really wanna roast someone (mostly reserved for annoying little siblings)
ā€œhappy birthday to you, you live in a zoo! You look like a monkey.. and you smell like one tooā€

That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just wanted to confirm, as an Aussie, that we do indeed sing a different happy birthday song.
ā€œHappy birthday to you, squashed tomatoes and stew! Bread and butter in the gutter, happy birthday to you!ā€

Or, if you really wanna roast someone (mostly reserved for annoying little siblings)
ā€œhappy birthday to you, you live in a zoo! You look like a monkey.. and you smell like one tooā€

That is all.
We used to sing a version with poo in it, which I won't regale anybody with as it's super immature. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i agree with what another user suggested for a new thread title: this is not a rave thread.

• Heart
i agree with what another user suggested for a new thread title: this is not a rave thread.
Do you think it would work on this thread if we take the same approach as we do on the Zoe thread and every time a Dianne Stan pipes up, we inundate them with ugly pics of Alfie?

• Haha
I see Joe as ā€œJoe & Dianneā€ now, everyoneā€™s got a friend couple like that. You know if you invite one, itā€™s actually both of them and they donā€™t care. I canā€™t see them having a seperate thread now.. Zoe and Alfie to me always seemed separated

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.