Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, this is a Joe and Dianne thread. Gorka is in the wrong also for encouraging it and recording it (if that’s him recording? Sounded like him).
He wasn't the one recording, he was the one dancing in the video.he also posted it in a happy birthday message in 2020. He hasn't been mentioned on twitter either, just by people pointing out he was there and that he recently posted it.

Reactions: 1
All I'm saying is that I don't think she said it; thats my opinion which I'm entitled to. I never said she said the word and thats okay ''cos its not the worst video I've ever seen''. To me it looks like she's bobbing her mouth like a fish pretending likes she knows the words.

I wish people spent more time questioning/messaging politicians about the state of our country then focusing on things like this....too much time on peoples hands to be dragging up a video from a womans friend from many years ago.
Too much time on people’s hands. You are literally on tattle wasting your time also 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you not see my previous post about how I said I was referring to the people on twitter who dragged up the video? Not people on here :unsure:😎
I think that's a moot point as they're clearly all kids and who knows what else they're doing re politics. Not to mention that race is very much a political issue, so...

Reactions: 2
How is it a moot point when everyone on here criticises them? The supporters and the haters on twitter.

They will be happy to criticise someone but not follow it up with anyone else or educate themselves on the issues at hand?!?!
I don't understand what you're trying to say. They've tagged Dianne in it to address it, which she should.

And it sounds like they are more educated about it as kids than Dianne was at 26.

This thread is the same every time. Half like Dianne, half don’t mind her but will Pull her up occasionally. If you are a Dianne fan, great… there is a fan thread?

the world doesn’t really work like ‘oh look they’ve done something wrong but so and so has done worse so call them out instead.

I don’t mind Dianne. I don’t think she’s ditzy as she pretends and I think she knows exactly how to cash in on her fans

Tattle is a gossip site, people on Twitter are dragging Dianne… is that not what we do when gossiping about others on here?

Reactions: 5
Video content aside (yes it’s not a good look yes she probably should’ve known better but I’m not going to hold a random video on platform she probably doesn’t use and probably forgot about it’s existence against her. She’s hardly elle Darby going on multiple racist rants)

The issue for me is these teenagers are constantly going after her and ignoring the wrong doings of the other pros/celebs/influencer and the current situation with the government. They’ve got a vendetta again her and anyone else’s wrongdoing isn’t an issue because it’s not Dianne. I’d love to know what it is exactly they have against her and what she’s done to them personally for the constant attacks.

In this situation the video has been about for years and when Gorka reposted/reshared it they did NOTHING.

These ex stans are deliberately sitting on these posts and waiting to pounce when it suits them. This isn’t about calling out Dianne this about them going on a power trip to make themselves feel superior.

They’ve consciously waited till she can’t defend herself to try and one up her. In a day or two they’ll be pouncing again because she hasn’t come out and apologised even though they know she’s away filming right now with no/very limited access to her phone. If they actually cared they would’ve said at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Video content aside (yes it’s not a good look yes she probably should’ve known better but I’m not going to hold a random video on platform she probably doesn’t use and probably forgot about it’s existence against her. She’s hardly elle Darby going on multiple racist rants)

The issue for me is these teenagers are constantly going after her and ignoring the wrong doings of the other pros/celebs/influencer and the current situation with the government. They’ve got a vendetta again her and anyone else’s wrongdoing isn’t an issue because it’s not Dianne. I’d love to know what it is exactly they have against her and what she’s done to them personally for the constant attacks.

In this situation the video has been about for years and when Gorka reposted/reshared it they did NOTHING.

These ex stans are deliberately sitting on these posts and waiting to pounce when it suits them. This isn’t about calling out Dianne this about them going on a power trip to make themselves feel superior.

They’ve consciously waited till she can’t defend herself to try and one up her. In a day or two they’ll be pouncing again because she hasn’t come out and apologised even though they know she’s away filming right now with no/very limited access to her phone. If they actually cared they would’ve said at the time.
That’s like saying why do we have a vendetta against alfie deyes and call him out on here when we could go and slag off the real hardcore tories.

we all post on certain people that we’ve come across or have annoyed us or not declared ads or whatever. That’s just life. This is a Joe thread. Not a Dianne fan thread

Dianne is not some poor, defenceless little woman. She's chosen a social media career and all the crazy that comes with it. When she has a moment, she can use her platform to say, "Hey, this was wrong and here's why it was wrong".

Reactions: 6

It's quite simple. They dislike her for dating their precious Joe because in their warped mind they think its the reason he's not dating them. And all the attention they got during the BLM and Palestine protests (which they've surprisingly forgotten about) gave them the attention they don't get in their own lives.

Dianne needs to address it was wrong, drop this ditzy persona and build a solid career based on her own strengths. Also let's stop arguing between ourselves too

I think most people on here would agree that that video is not a good look and she should have known better, Gorka's not much better either for posting it recently if you ask me. I do think it's convenient though that it's been brought up when she can't respond to it and also on a platform that the majority of those talking about it know she doesn't use. It's the same everytime, it gets brought up on twitter, not instagram.

If she does find out about it when she access to social media again and if she decides to address it the best thing she could do is to say, I'm sorry, I should have known better, I have no excuses.

That’s like saying why do we have a vendetta against alfie deyes and call him out on here when we could go and hag off the real hardcore tories.

we all post on certain people that we’ve come across or have annoyed us or not declared ads or whatever. That’s just life. This is a Joe thread. Not a Dianne fan thread
To be fair, I suspect even his own mother would struggle not to realise he's a prize bellend. On the plus side, at least we're not arguing about he'd weight again 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 4

But the point is it doesn't matter what the posters intention is, it’s about the content of the video? There wouldn’t be a video to post if she wasn’t mouthing the n word. I don’t care if an angry obssesive ex fan posted it or why they posted it, it’s the fact Diane did it that’s the problem.

I think most people on here would agree that that video is not a good look and she should have known better, Gorka's not much better either for posting it recently if you ask me. I do think it's convenient though that it's been brought up when she can't respond to it and also on a platform that the majority of those talking about it know she doesn't use. It's the same everytime, it gets brought up on twitter, not instagram.

If she does find out about it when she access to social media again and if she decides to address it the best thing she could do is to say, I'm sorry, I should have known better, I have no excuses.
Apologise for what if she didn't say the slur in the video?? Yeah as a white person I would always avoid being filmed when dancing/miming along to a song you don't know especially when its a rap song which a lot are always know to have slurs in them so yes that would be a learning lesson.

Apologise for what if she didn't say the slur in the video?? Yeah as a white person I would always avoid being filmed when dancing/miming along to a song you don't know especially when its a rap song which a lot are always know to have slurs in them so yes that would be a learning lesson.
She mouthed it. Saying she didn't say it because she mouthed is basically like saying Boris Johnson had a work event, not a party. 😆

She still mouthed it. I don't think Oti or Johannes for example would care whether the word was mouthed or actually said, they could still be offended by it. Now, they might not actually be offended by it because they actually know Dianne but just an example. Unlike some on twitter I wouldn't be calling Dianne racist based on this but as a white person I don't get to decide whether mouthing that word is offensive to black people. If it were me in that video, I would apologise.

She still mouthed it. I don't think Oti or Johannes for example would care whether the word was mouthed or actually said, they could still be offended by it. Now, they might not actually be offended by it because they actually know Dianne but just an example. Unlike some on twitter I wouldn't be calling Dianne racist based on this but as a white person I don't get to decide whether mouthing that word is offensive to black people. If it were me in that video, I would apologise.
I don't think she mouthed it either thats why I keep reiterating agree to disagree.

Maybe some people will be offended by what other pro's have done as well like johaness following a sexual predator still but as I'm not someone who has been a victim to sexual assault then I guess I cant decide on that either.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she mouthed it either thats why I keep reiterating agree to disagree.

Maybe some people will be offended by what other pro's have done as well like johaness following a sexual predator still but as I'm not someone who has been a victim to sexual assault then I guess I cant decide on that either.
Well if Johannes is aware of what that person did and decided to still follow him then I don't know if I would be all that comfortable with it. I'm not saying Dianne is a bad person because she mouthed along to a rap song that included a slur. Do I think it is something she would do now? No, I don't, I think in the last few years we've all become more aware then we ever were of things like this not being ok. Back then, although we knew calling someone that was wrong we might have thought it was ok to sing along with it, now we know it's not.

At the end of the day we're all going to have different opinions on it. I once heard the saying "opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one".

Well if Johannes is aware of what that person did and decided to still follow him then I don't know if I would be all that comfortable with it. I'm not saying Dianne is a bad person because she mouthed along to a rap song that included a slur. Do I think it is something she would do now? No, I don't, I think in the last few years we've all become more aware then we ever were of things like this not being ok. Back then, although we knew calling someone that was wrong we might have thought it was ok to sing along with it, now we know it's not.

At the end of the day we're all going to have different opinions on it. I once heard the saying "opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one".
So go and set up a thread about Johannes then or go to the thread about the actor or even the strictly thread? What does Johannes have to do with Joe and Dianne’s thread?

Reactions: 2
So go and set up a thread about Johannes then or go to the thread about the actor or even the strictly thread? What does Johannes have to do with Joe and Dianne’s thread?
Should Johannes be following Noel Clarke? No.

Is it relevant to this thread? Also no.

One wrongdoing doesn't cancel the other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.