Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was Alfie on that video everyone would be up in arms. You’d think with Joe as her boyfriend and Jack Maynard one of his friends they would all know to clear any dubious history from social media, as innocent as it may have been intended

Reactions: 3
If it was Alfie on that video everyone would be up in arms. You’d think with Joe as her boyfriend and Jack Maynard one of his friends they would all know to clear any dubious history from social media, as innocent as it may have been intended
From the link that was provided it wasn't on her social media account but on a burn the floor dancers account (the guy who was filming the video).

From the link that was provided it wasn't on her social media account but on a burn the floor dancers account (the guy who was filming the video).
It’s still a video of her that she could have said shouldn’t be uploaded or asked to he deleted. As I said you’d all be up in arms if it was Alfie but because it’s dianne and it’s not her that uploaded it it’s fine.

Reactions: 4
It’s still a video of her that she could have said shouldn’t be uploaded or asked to he deleted. As I said you’d all be up in arms if it was Alfie but because it’s dianne and it’s not her that uploaded it it’s fine.
TBH I don't care who would be in the video I think calling out someone for miming along to something they're being excused of saying is wrong.

I mean she's not even really miming properly, I suspect a lot of the offended are white people revelling in glee that they have found something they can state is offensive in an attempt to bring her down. I'm not a fan of hers but the performative perpetually offended by stuff like this whilst no doubt doing nought about the stuff that actually matters is tedious, as a black person I find it more offensive than the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
TBH I don't care who would be in the video I think calling out someone for miming along to something they're being excused of saying is wrong.
Wasn’t me that dug the video up it’s her so called fans. I’m just commenting on what gets posted here. Just because Dianne is a little ditzy people want to continually give her a free pass for ‘forgetting’ to tag ads, lying about not knowing her height/shoe size. It’s all a bit ridiculous really

There is a fan thread on here for Dianne it’s so boring people jumping down others throats anytime there is a slight negative opinion of her.

I’m not even fussed by the video particular it’s more that she is an influencer, that she is living with a super savvy influencer, who runs an influencer agency and who knows people pick up on this stuff and try and cause trouble yet hasn’t gone through and got stuff deleted once Dianne started getting a big social media following. Surely the first thing as an influencer you do is tidy up your accounts

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t me that dug the video up it’s her so called fans. I’m just commenting on what gets posted here. Just because Dianne is a little ditzy people want to continually give her a free pass for ‘forgetting’ to tag ads, lying about not knowing her height/shoe size. It’s all a bit ridiculous really

There is a fan thread on here for Dianne it’s so boring people jumping down others throats anytime there is a slight negative opinion of her.
I suspect some of the posters on here would defend her if she rocked up in full Nazi regalia because she's ditzy Dianne, she doesn't know better and probably doesn't even understand what Nazis are! So magic pixie quirky cute, haha!

It's incredibly boring.

It doesn't matter where the video came from, whether you personally agree with cancel culture or whether she said or mouthed the word - it happened and she should have known better.

Also to the fans saying she's just opening and closing her mouth to the words - I can lip read and nope, she knows exactly what she's saying.

Last edited:

I believe it wasnt her fans who dug it up but people who dont follow her at all..........at least anymore. I dont give free passes regardless of who it is; just like to be fair and square; thats why I dont comment on a lot of threads on here as I believe some people get dragged just for having chipped nail varnish.

Not jumping down throats just having a discussion :unsure::sneaky:(y)

Reactions: 1
Regarding Dianne I really don’t know how someone can be so smart and business savy yet also thick as duck at the same time.

Almost like it’s an act… similar to Joey Essex. He’s actually very savvy
It's so much worse when a woman does it. We've come too far for that bullshit where women pretend to be stupid so men can feel superior. And in Dianne's case, her fans encourage stupidity and a complete lack of general knowledge. Apparently she doesn't even know the words to Happy Birthday*, and this is supposed to be cute. Considering they're all very young, what kind of role model is that, really?

*I know they sing a different song in Australia, but Happy Birthday isn't particularly lyrically complex 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why am I really not surprised at the same users in here defending her again
Literally. It doesn’t matter if it’s not “the worst video you’ve ever seen” or “isn’t it convenient that blah blah blah”, she as a white privileged woman mouthed a word MANY times that is derogatory to a race. There’s no if, buts or maybes.

I wish people spent more time questioning/messaging politicians about the state of our country then focusing on things like this....too much time on peoples hands to be dragging up a video from a womans friend from many years ago.
A bit off topic but you could say that about the entirety of tattle though tbf. There’s no point anyone playing a moral high ground when we're all here for a gossip.

All I'm saying is that I don't think she said it; thats my opinion which I'm entitled to. I never said she said the word and thats okay ''cos its not the worst video I've ever seen''. To me it looks like she's bobbing her mouth like a fish pretending likes she knows the words.

I wish people spent more time questioning/messaging politicians about the state of our country then focusing on things like this....too much time on peoples hands to be dragging up a video from a womans friend from many years ago.
I like you, because I always read your posts as The Dude and we know he abides, but your last point is pretty irrelevant to all this, really. Nobody gets a free pass because worse things are happening. Dianne is hardly going to be cancelled for this but the decent thing to do would be to address it and explain why it's wrong.

(And yeah, duck the bleeping British government)

*I know they sing a different song in Australia, but Happy Birthday isn't particularly lyrically complex 😁
Whaat, they sing a different Happy Birthday song in Australia?! 🤯

How about we just make the next thread title 'This is not a rave thread'?

A bit off topic but you could say that about the entirety of tattle though tbf. There’s no point anyone playing a moral high ground when we're all here for a gossip.
I like you, because I always read your posts as The Dude and we know he abides, but your last point is pretty irrelevant to all this, really. Nobody gets a free pass because worse things are happening. Dianne is hardly going to be cancelled for this but the decent thing to do would be to address it and explain why it's wrong.

(And yeah, duck the bleeping British government)

I was referring to the person who posted the video on twitter! 🤣

Maybe that needs addressing??!?! :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Whaat, they sing a different Happy Birthday song in Australia?! 🤯

How about we just make the next thread title 'This is not a rave thread'?
My Aussie friend says they sing Why Was He Born So Beautiful but it seems they also do sing Happy Birthday so ignore old Filly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.