Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks Like Zoe, Alfie and Mark are Round Joe’s Lol Suprising Zoe actually Had the Effort To come to London

Reactions: 6
Has joe publicly congratulated mikey or advertised his new venture? I haven’t watched his Vlogs in ages And rarely look at his stories anymore. i hadn’t kept up with mikey but have just gone over to his page to see his new business and lifestyle makeover. He says in one of his captions how he was always the fat one and it made him anxious and insecure and I just thought about how joe always used to thrive off putting him down and making him the butt of all the jokes. How can you do that to a friend if you knew they were feeling that way? I find that a lot with joe, he loves to put others down so he can feel like the big man. I remember he was doing that with dianne, not sure if he still is, but I remember we used to discuss it quite a bit on here. Joe reeks of insecurity and bitterness to other people doing well.

Reactions: 5
I always had a soft spot for Mikey, yeah he was pretty loud but I always felt bad when the others picked on him. I used to like Oli when he first started but when the money rolled in, different guy!
Similar with Joe, I enjoyed his videos until he went on Strictly, and in Waitress, and then he seemed to think he was superior to others
Oli white is like a caricature of himself. Absolutely hate how he drags his brother into videos then every time he speaks mocks him. I know it’s for camera but that’s all he seems to do.

his girlfriends voice goes through me too

I always had a soft spot for Mikey, yeah he was pretty loud but I always felt bad when the others picked on him. I used to like Oli when he first started but when the money rolled in, different guy!
Similar with Joe, I enjoyed his videos until he went on Strictly, and in Waitress, and then he seemed to think he was superior to others
Me too! There was something about him that seemed really sweet like a puppy dog, lol. He would probably be a really lovely, caring boyfriend. He always backs his friends up with their successes and I know boys banter back and forth but sometimes it seemed too much and they could really act bitchy sometimes! I could never stand Oli’s arrogant screaming at the camera and the way he takes the piss out of people, seems more than just banter, he really loves himself and not in a confident way either hahaha. At least Joe can have a laugh at his own expense

He seemed to at one point get better but Joe's still a massive cock with Dianne and will make her the butt of his jokes by pointing out her dyslexia or some minor transgression like leaving a cupboard door open. He's still fond of boasting he's just about to shag her too in his vlogs. He's so weirdly insecure about everything that he needs to put someone else down to make himself feel and look good.

Personally I'm blaming a tiny knob

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually yes.. I did notice he really belittles Dianne at times and his sister gets a kick out of pointing out when people say the wrong thing or do something wrong, like Tanya. Her and Jim used to gang up and take the piss out of her all the time.

Do Caspar and Ambar get to go anywhere without josh and his girlfriend tagging along. They all live together surely you’d want some alone time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me too! There was something about him that seemed really sweet like a puppy dog, lol. He would probably be a really lovely, caring boyfriend. He always backs his friends up with their successes and I know boys banter back and forth but sometimes it seemed too much and they could really act bitchy sometimes! I could never stand Oli’s arrogant screaming at the camera and the way he takes the piss out of people, seems more than just banter, he really loves himself and not in a confident way either hahaha. At least Joe can have a laugh at his own expense
I think Mikey would be an absolute wanker to girls. He’s the same as Jack and I’m not buying his insecure story, it’s just PR to sell his new healthy eating brand

he’s improved a lot but he still loves himself

Reactions: 4
Why are Joe and Zoe dressed like toddlers today? That's how my sister dresses her under 5's.

Movie Night Again! Swear the Only get that Projector Out when they Wanna brag that they live in a 1 mil penthouse

Reactions: 8
Why are Joe and Zoe dressed like toddlers today? That's how my sister dresses her under 5's.
Dianne dressed like a toddler all the time now too. They must be hitting up Jojo Maman for ideas then heading on to asos. I think Joe encourages Dianne to hide her body in baggy childrens clothes as he is so possessive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can someone think "Oh, my partner doesn't want me to dress in a certain way. Ok. I'll do whatever he/she says" ??
Where is the independent and confident Dianne who traveled all around the world? How can she just let him control her?

I'm not convinced that Joe does control her, as you say she's an independent and confident woman, and I don't think she would put up with that. She wasn't hiding her body yesterday; I really liked the outfit she had on. Actually I prefer the way she dresses now to before, I saw some pictures of her from a few years ago recently, and I just thought the body-con dresses and knee-high boots looked cheap. Maybe it's just that her tastes have changed? I used to wear that stuff too, but I wouldn't be seen dead in it now, and I'm the same age as Dianne 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Lol if someone was wearing a trash bag it would be of no concern to me. I don't get why even if it's horrible people can't just not focus on what people wear. All their private parts covered? Check ok great. Anything else, they can dress as hideous as they want. The most horrible thing is how much they spend on all the tat😂 The only thing I thought was wow a long sleeve sweater jumper on such a hot day I could never bear it. But it really doesn't matter what any one wears 🤷

Reactions: 3
People seem to forget that styles and fashion trends change. Super skin tight clothes aren’t that in fashion anymore and it’s heading back towards the 90’s of mom jeans and oversized shirts.

At least Dianne wasn't wearing one of her God awful coats that's all I can say & she was dressed better than Zoe who looked like an ice cream.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.