Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne is 31 years old and still doesn’t know how to tie her shoelaces

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Dianne acts like a 5 year old. And they do not seem like a couple to me idk why. I've always thought she looks like his older cousin or something 😂 he would suit someone more like Caspar's girlfriend Ambar imo

Reactions: 9
The Minions are Freaking out Because Dianne Captioned Her post “Just the Three of Us” (meaning the campervan) Typical Minions 🙄

• Haha
Have you all seem Dianne's announcement about the YouTube channel 'Buswellness' (I think that's it name) ??

Reactions: 1
Have you all seem Dianne's announcement about the YouTube channel 'Buswellness' (I think that's it name) ??
Yeah it's going to be a health & wellness channel with weekly fitness routines, well that's what Dianne said in the vlog. Not sure how many she pre recorded, but it must have been a fair few, as no way she will have time once Strictly is back up & running.

Reactions: 3
Another person reaching out to give multi millionaire Joe Sugg free bed and board.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her new hair looks better.
I agree, Do you think she gets her hair done for free cause, I'd say she could have paid anywhere from £500-£700, to get her hair done at that salon & for the extensions, if she had a colour could of cost up to a grand.
Hopefully she will recommended her hairdresser to Zoe, so Zoe will get her extensions done properly & her hair will look less like a bird's nest.

• Haha
I agree, Do you think she gets her hair done for free cause, I'd say she could have paid anywhere from £500-£700, to get her hair done at that salon & for the extensions, if she had a colour could of cost up to a grand.
Hopefully she will recommended her hairdresser to Zoe, so Zoe will get her extensions done properly & her hair will look less like a bird's nest.
Probably or a big discount. Funny how Zoe has just had her extensions put back in and Dianne cuts hers short.

Did she mention where she had it done? If so it wasn’t paid for is the basis I go on now

Did she mention where she had it done? If so it wasn’t paid for is the basis I go on now
She gets it done at a Larry King studio & her hairdresser is called Vicky Demetriou. She hasn't mentioned if it was gifted or even if the extensions where gifted, has she picked up Joe's bad habits of not declaring gifts or ads.

You know people can do things and film it without it being gifted or an ad, right?
So glad you joined the site to tell us that 😂
Unfortunately most ‘influencers’ forget how to do their job when it does come to declaring what’s an ad/gifted or not so it’s very much confusing for the audience. Which is why those guidelines that they constantly break are in place.

her hairdresser is clearly very talented anyway, take note zoe

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately most ‘influencers’ forget how to do their job when it does come to declaring what’s an ad/gifted or not so it’s very much confusing for the audience. Which is why those guidelines that they constantly break are in place.
Definitely didn’t join just to say that. Made an account a while ago and just not used it. Also, she’s been getting her hair done there since at least last year based on instagram so why assume it’s suddenly gifted now?

her hairdresser is clearly very talented anyway, take note zoe
Yepp, that's for sure & when they do declare ads& gifts they tend to be in strop about it & can be very passive aggressive. Dianne is usually good for declaring ads & gifts, so must be spending to much time around Zoe, that shes being sly about it.

Reactions: 2
Definitely didn’t join just to say that. Made an account a while ago and just not used it. Also, she’s been getting her hair done there since at least last year based on instagram so why assume it’s suddenly gifted now?
I’ve no problem if it is gifted. I said I generally just assume things are gifted if the company name is mentioned by any influencer as a rule of thumb now as so many others are shady about it. As it happens I quite like Dianne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.