Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop šŸ˜­ he actually thinks heā€™s all that doesnā€™t he. I wonder if the strictly pros actually like him or if they would even be friends with him at all if he wasnā€™t dating Dianne... doubt it. The fact that he still hasnā€™t moved on from strictly almost 2 years later is concerning.
They all seemed to get along well when they were on Strictly together. I don't ever get the sense they are pretending to have serious friendships - I think the one who was closest to them was Johannes (?). Not sure if that's true anymore.

That whole friendship group he had with the Youtube group felt like the lads who don't want to grow up each slowly growing up. One of Joe's problems, if you want to call it a problem, is he doesn't want to fully commit because so much of his content still relies on keeping a foot in a more childlike place. Dianne also seems to try to be two different ages - she's an accomplished person in many ways but still clings to the past. That's why I think they'd both be better off leaving social media for a while and seeing what happens, both in their relationship and their development as people. Not that they will.

Reactions: 5
Stop šŸ˜­ he actually thinks heā€™s all that doesnā€™t he. I wonder if the strictly pros actually like him or if they would even be friends with him at all if he wasnā€™t dating Dianne... doubt it. The fact that he still hasnā€™t moved on from strictly almost 2 years later is concerning.
Hang on a moment, he does some cooking on in the pan? šŸ˜šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Haha
I think they like him because he's with Dianne and she's happy but that's it. They never hang around him if she's not around and usually the two of them are like codependent hermits.

Also in Joe's mind if they all hang around Dianne may run off with another man. Keep her close so she doesn't know what's missing. I'm assuming though that based on their social over the last couple of weeks the buttercreams have been given special dispensation for social distancing? 1m looks awfully close in their pictures.

Reactions: 6
88DF6C75-DBAF-4766-8C95-389C8726CEC0.jpeg
Aww The Poor Millionaires Donā€™t Get a Free Holiday This year! Feel so Sorry for them! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
Sooo, in Dianne's latest video, she cuts his food for him???? What is wrong with them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
C56BC016-DF11-4F25-9616-5A9FC16C802A.png
ā€œChipstaā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ Canā€™t Bare the Cringe. Also those Glasses Look vile on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sooo, in Dianne's latest video, she cuts his food for him???? What is wrong with them?
i saw someone else mention this somewhere else. I really donā€™t think she was cutting his food - sheā€™d finished hers and was pinching some of his...

Reactions: 4
View attachment 179907 Itā€™s Funny how ever since Joe and Dianne got together Joe suddenly had no time for his friends (Caspar, Josh and The rest of the group) Really Proves how Big his Ego suddenly is and Now heā€™s Better than That group because he forces the strictly pros to become friends with him šŸ™„ To be Fair i wouldnā€™t want to Hang out with Joe Anymore either
Ironically caspar is by far the most successful out of all of them. Not Joe

Never thought I would see the day but I much prefer the other boys in the group these days. I think all of them apart from Mikey have settled down a bit now they have girlfriends and actually still have time for each other, unlike joe
Same. Iā€™d even say I prefer Mikey! And thatā€™s a stretch. At least he seems to be growing up and not just trying to milk kids

Yeah, she was pinching some of his food. I know Dianne likes to mother Joe, but she's not that bad! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
If I remember it correctly, she said sth like "here, I got it for you"
ā€˜Do you want me to help you?ā€™ ā€˜No. Gerroff!ā€™ Definitely pinching.... Or ā€˜helpingā€™ finish

Reactions: 3
Yeah, but if I wanted to pich some of my bf's food, I wouldn't cut his food into several pieces. I would just take it as it is or I would cut just one piece off...

Maybe it's just me, but I find this behavior v strange

Reactions: 2
She has regressed from a strong confident 30 year old dancer who has travelled the world and knows how to use her body hasn't she? Fake glasses and toddler rainbow t-shirt?! I think its cos I like the adult dancer Dianne of yesteryear. Is it Joe pushing this or is it the 30 year old ambitious woman who knows what Joe wants in a woman and is morphing into it to get her ring, increased profile and UK citizenship.
Currently I look at them and see a pair of 18 year old first year uni students in halls. I can even smell their dirty dishes through the screen and the garlic!

Reactions: 14
First year students in uni halls sums them up really well, I forget she is only two years younger than me but she seems a lot younger than that!

Reactions: 9
Are they heading to chewed up Glen, it is the Suggs free designation of choice. Wonder if Alfie & Zoe will turn up too?

• Haha
She has regressed from a strong confident 30 year old dancer who has travelled the world and knows how to use her body hasn't she? Fake glasses and toddler rainbow t-shirt?! I think its cos I like the adult dancer Dianne of yesteryear. Is it Joe pushing this or is it the 30 year old ambitious woman who knows what Joe wants in a woman and is morphing into it to get her ring, increased profile and UK citizenship.
Currently I look at them and see a pair of 18 year old first year uni students in halls. I can even smell their dirty dishes through the screen and the garlic!
Diannes always been a bit whacky and out there you can tell from old video clips etc and from what her friends say about her.Its just that since being with Joe you are obviously seeing a lot more since she started vlogging etc

Are they heading to chewed up Glen, it is the Suggs free designation of choice. Wonder if Alfie & Zoe will turn up too?
I saw someone tweet that they were going away with Joes best friend and his girlfriend?

Reactions: 6
Lookā€™s Like they are Staying in Another Random Field Again. Strange Because It Looks Exactly the same as the last One! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.