Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was quite tame really. I remember when we looked at blood in school and a kid passed out. It’s just one of those things some people have.
Bet Zoe hates that he seems alright at every thing he tries, he’s not modest about it 😆
I admit I’m rather jealous 😳

Reactions: 5
I think I read somewhere that men are more likely to pass out at the sight of blood than women? That’s not a defence but this story about Joe made me remember it and I thought it was interesting. If true i wonder why? Because women have to see a lot of gross stuff during childbirth? Anecdotally, i worked in a cinema years ago. When we had that film 127 hours about the fella who cut his own arm off with a pocket knife a couple of people had to be taken out of the cinema because they fainted or were close to it, and they were all men.
Fake news, sort of.

Without turning this into a Daily Fail Heil Fest, young men of WWII had to encounter much worse than a cut finger

It was quite tame really. I remember when we looked at blood in school and a kid passed out. It’s just one of those things some people have.[/quotre]

What I always dreaded in school was having to dissect a bull's eye. Happily, I avoided that dread task.

Bet Zoe hates that he seems alright at every thing he tries, he’s not modest about it 😆
I admit I’m rather jealous 😳
They probably gave Joe the win in return for a no-sue NDA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
13E51A3F-EFE2-4C4B-8FBA-F67777EEE91C.jpeg
oh god he’s gonna milk his whole “star baker” thing like he did for coming second on strictly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He looks like someones poor Nanna passed out on the floor while baking scones.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How does that prove it’s not true ?
Fair question. although I am tempted to turn the question on its head and ask how does it prove it is true. If you can recall the book you alluded to, I would be interested to read it.

Subjectively, I suspect men and women probably don't differ that much on sight of blood, it is just that women might become more acclimatized to blood as part of their biological process, (although show me a young child of either sex in a compatatively normal environment who has not at some point grazed or cut themself somehow, or suffered a nosebleed).

FWIW, I have always thought of Joe as something of a wuss, so his overreaction was no great surprise, save that I do wonder how he got through the thatching process without ever taking even a minor injury.

Reactions: 5
I liked his excuses and that he laughed at himself as it was ridiculous. I'm finding myself becoming a Dianne fan with her work ethic and uploads. She just seems so genuine but what an awful collection of jackets she has.

Reactions: 12
I liked his excuses and that he laughed at himself as it was ridiculous. I'm finding myself becoming a Dianne fan with her work ethic and uploads. She just seems so genuine but what an awful collection of jackets she has.
Yeah fair play to him being a good sport and also not getting them to cut it out

Reactions: 8
At least shes not doing clothes haul after clothes haul like most youtubers.

Reactions: 6
Her fashion sense is God awful, that's for sure. But I do find it refreshing that she encourages her teen fans to go to charity shops & buy off the sale rail. I did like it where she said she doesn't look designer, but at the price & if it's too expensive she doesn't buy. I think it really shows how new she is too YT, as the majority of them are doing huge hauls or being sponsored by high priced designer labels.

She has a duck ton of clothes & until I watched her video, I thought it she was getting like Zalfie & how they have so much stuff they get free, use once & then put it in storage & are still looking for more free clothes. But honestly appeared that Dianne has had some of her clothes a long time, that when buying something expensive she actually put thought into it & doesn't just friviously spent it. It's clear she knows the value of money & of hard work.

Reactions: 17
In the pan live is so different. I'm sure Joe cuts out most of the parts where she just takes the piss out of him. She has mocked him for being slow about 5 times in a minute, pure bullying haha

Reactions: 6
They are live now doing “in the pan” and I feel for Dianne, he is so bossy and condescending to her! I’ve had to turn it off, it was so awkward to watch.

Reactions: 3
They are live now doing “in the pan” and I feel for Dianne, he is so bossy and condescending to her! I’ve had to turn it off, it was so awkward to watch.
I haven't watched any of their videos in a long time...I have again recently with the quarantine going on, and I end up having mixed feelings, because Dianne seems more natural to me now and less trying to be Joe's funny, dim girlfriend, but you still have those moments where he has to make a dig about her saying or doing something wrong. Some of it feels scripted (in one video she says "renegay" instead of "renegade"), but then there are other times like when she has a hard time getting a playlist set up and he makes sure to jab at her.

I don't know these people and I don't really want to paint their relationship as him passive-aggressively keeping her in her place, and I'm sure she can give her own back. Still I just don't feel good when I see that type of stuff. It's unfortunate because I like that Dianne is doing this for fans - I know that she isn't passing out meals or handing out cash, but the dance classes and yoga and exercise videos and things are a good way to help give a lot of restless, disappointed people a sense of routine and togetherness - and it's nice that Joe seems to be, for the most part, genuinely going along with her efforts, but I just wish he would treat her with a little more respect.

Reactions: 7
See, I did notice the odd remark/shake of a head here and there but compared to the edited videos I thought it was far better than usual (they, in particular, used to get quite mean). Although to be fair, I only watched 10/15 mins or so so I might have got it completely wrong lol 😂

I haven't watched any of their videos in a long time...I have again recently with the quarantine going on, and I end up having mixed feelings, because Dianne seems more natural to me now and less trying to be Joe's funny, dim girlfriend, but you still have those moments where he has to make a dig about her saying or doing something wrong. Some of it feels scripted (in one video she says "renegay" instead of "renegade"), but then there are other times like when she has a hard time getting a playlist set up and he makes sure to jab at her.

I don't know these people and I don't really want to paint their relationship as him passive-aggressively keeping her in her place, and I'm sure she can give her own back. Still I just don't feel good when I see that type of stuff. It's unfortunate because I like that Dianne is doing this for fans - I know that she isn't passing out meals or handing out cash, but the dance classes and yoga and exercise videos and things are a good way to help give a lot of restless, disappointed people a sense of routine and togetherness - and it's nice that Joe seems to be, for the most part, genuinely going along with her efforts, but I just wish he would treat her with a little more respect.
I feel the same, I for one would like Joe to respect her a bit more, but if she don't say anything to him about it, he's just going to keep speaking to her like that.

I actually watched some of Dianne's latest vlog, I skimmed through parts of it, so I may have missed bits. But is it just me or does Dianne do pretty much everything around the house while Joe plays video games? From what I gathered from this video & Dianne's recent social media, she was cleaning the kitchen yesterday, she makes all the meals, makes him tea, she also prepares & does live workouts & dance routines most days, as well as set videos. Then today, she was doing the vaccuming & laundry.

I haven't watched any in the pan episodes, so maybe Joe works on those. And Yeah he has Margarvine, but how involved has he ever really had in that, considering he was on Strictly, Strictly live tour, the West end, and going on his tour with Dianne before it was postponed.So he is more of a figure head & appears in some of their clients videos.

Anyways my point is Joe appears to sit in his office playing games, sometimes does Dianne's lives, but other then that he only comes up for air when he is called for dinner. Honestly, Dianne is becoming more like his mother, or a housekeeper who he rides.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t put my finger on what it is about these two that is SO cringe. I feel so much second hand embarrassment when I watch anything of theirs. ‘In The Pan’ specifically gives me the cringe.

She calls him “Joseph” like his mam would and seems to really baby him. Like “little Joey” and tit if that nature. Maybe that is the cringe factor???

Reactions: 7
I can’t put my finger on what it is about these two that is SO cringe. I feel so much second hand embarrassment when I watch anything of theirs. ‘In The Pan’ specifically gives me the cringe.
Agreed. I’ve never understood ‘In the Pan.’ It honestly seemed like they just wanted to do a series together and came up with words that rhymed with ‘Joe and Dianne.’ And it’s still a terrible name.

Agreed. I’ve never understood ‘In the Pan.’ It honestly seemed like they just wanted to do a series together and came up with words that rhymed with ‘Joe and Dianne.’ And it’s still a terrible name.
They hardly ever even use a bleeping pan!! Hahahahahah 🙃🙃🙃

Maybe Joe pays all the bills so Dianne cooks and cleans. Lol I just realised how 1950s that was when I was thinking it was a modern exchange of services.

• Wow
Maybe Joe pays all the bills so Dianne cooks and cleans. Lol I just realised how 1950s that was when I was thinking it was a modern exchange of services.
Could be, but then with Dianne signed to Margarvine, when her channel does well, she gets any brand deals/sponsorships etc. Joe in essence makes money from her. But your theory could explain why Dianne had previously wanted to move, maybe if they owned a place together she wouldn't feel obliged to do the cooking & cleaning. Has there been any mention of moving recently or has that fallen by the wayside?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.