Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YEP!!! And Joe may have his flaws - I agree that he can be condescending sometimes - but some of you honestly think he's the worst boyfriend ever/THE DEVIL. In one of her lives Dianne talked about how he always cares about other people more than himself and that she can be herself around him. How is that 'toxic', 'narcissistic' and 'controlling'!?
Depends on how much weight you place on DB's judgment? ;)

He’s only got one acting thing in his bag and that’s that weird geeky old man act... basically what he did on the west end. He’s tit at anything else.

he is good at voiceovers and that’s what he should have stuck too.

dancing, his pulls the weirdest faces and just looks odd to me
Will he gurn at 8pm? That's the question! :D

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t come across very charismatic on here.
I always thought he was but now realise it’s because he was with people like alfie. With Alison Hammond he’s a wallflower
Really? I always thought he was a bit of a tit TBH. I love Alison Hammond though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m watching it on catch up, so I’ve just started. Just seen him faint from that tiny cut. Silly billy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe he passed out. Still chuckling, honestly Diane needs to find a real man, this one is as tough as his sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can’t believe he passed out. Still chuckling, honestly Diane needs to find a real man, this one is as tough as his sister.
Me too. Just seen him on the floor in the newspaper online and lol’ed all over again. The newspaper said it was at the sight of blood. What a guy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He doesn’t come across very charismatic on here.
I always thought he was but now realise it’s because he was with people like alfie. With Alison Hammond he’s a wallflower
Ahhhh I think he was alright! With absolute gold like Alison Hammond and the drama/mess of the other two I didn't have much hope but I think he wasn't too stiff!

I cannot stop laughing at him fainting it's too much 😂 It was this tiny cut then he just collapses ahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I read somewhere that men are more likely to pass out at the sight of blood than women? That’s not a defence but this story about Joe made me remember it and I thought it was interesting. If true i wonder why? Because women have to see a lot of gross stuff during childbirth? Anecdotally, i worked in a cinema years ago. When we had that film 127 hours about the fella who cut his own arm off with a pocket knife a couple of people had to be taken out of the cinema because they fainted or were close to it, and they were all men.

Reactions: 4
I think I read somewhere that men are more likely to pass out at the sight of blood than women? That’s not a defence but this story about Joe made me remember it and I thought it was interesting. If true i wonder why? Because women have to see a lot of gross stuff during childbirth? Anecdotally, i worked in a cinema years ago. When we had that film 127 hours about the fella who cut his own arm off with a pocket knife a couple of people had to be taken out of the cinema because they fainted or were close to it, and they were all men.
Probably periods that decreases sensitivity to blood. For us men bleeding is always a sign that something is very wrong. I remember the first time I got a cut in a fight and it shook me up some.

Reactions: 8
It came out in the papers Alex Jones did an interview & when she smashed that bowl, a shard of glass was sticking out of her hand & she had to get stitches & refused anesthetic cause she wanted to be able to finish her bake. And then you have Joe fainting over a small cut.

Like fainting at the sight of blood if it's an extremely bad & deep cut or even fainting at watching 127 hours where you watch a guy cut his entire arm off I can understand fainting in those instances, but a small cut, not much bigger than a paper cut. Joe really is a complete snowflake.

• Haha
You know what, when Joe isn’t over performing or acting a tool and just is himself he’s quite likeable.

It was hilarious when he fainted though, hahahaha!

FC7BEB0B-F839-437A-BAB8-3588B9208414.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It came out in the papers Alex Jones did an interview & when she smashed that bowl, a shard of glass was sticking out of her hand & she had to get stitches & refused anesthetic cause she wanted to be able to finish her bake. And then you have Joe fainting over a small cut.

Like fainting at the sight of blood if it's an extremely bad & deep cut or even fainting at watching 127 hours where you watch a guy cut his entire arm off I can understand fainting in those instances, but a small cut, not much bigger than a paper cut. Joe really is a complete snowflake.
It's probably a combination of the blood and the adrenaline/high stress situation.
My brother normally isn't super sensitive to blood, but one time when my dad cut himself on a saw while woodworking, he woke my brother up to get him to help and the combination of the blood and just having woken up make him pass out.

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh I think he was alright! With absolute gold like Alison Hammond and the drama/mess of the other two I didn't have much hope but I think he wasn't too stiff!

I cannot stop laughing at him fainting it's too much 😂 It was this tiny cut then he just collapses ahahahah
I know. I feel bad but I’m still laughing now. Was worse than Gillian McKeith fake fainting on I’m a celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.