Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Euugh! Joe pushing the latest AD onto everyone. I don’t mind when someone genuinely believes what they are saying but when they raise their voice and can’t even look at the camera when they are trying to sell you crap. The fakeness of it all really makes my blood boil.

You can tell it’s so fake when it doesn’t sound like them. Alfie is flogging something too on his stories and I can’t get through those either.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. Though I'd say these particular guys owe more to one direction in 2012...remember how the tween girls of YouTube went weak at the knees? . That and the classic 'lip bite' was probably the foundation of half their careers r and these days it's becoms an automatic reaction. Could be worse though, they could have 'evolved' their style and gone the way of Marcus butler... Change isn't always good
OMG you are so right
They definitely picked it up from the one direction craze

Reactions: 1
I watched Joe's latest vlogs and was surprised by how poor an actor he was. I must have subconsciously fallen for the hype with him being on the west end and doing a big tour. Dianne was on par with him and she never proclaims any skills bless her. I watched some of her live Q&A and she was saying that Joe just goes in to a room all day while she is up early, doing dance videos and exercise and trying to stay positive. They are so ill matched.

Reactions: 4
I watched Joe's latest vlogs and was surprised by how poor an actor he was. I must have subconsciously fallen for the hype with him being on the west end and doing a big tour. Dianne was on par with him and she never proclaims any skills bless her. I watched some of her live Q&A and she was saying that Joe just goes in to a room all day while she is up early, doing dance videos and exercise and trying to stay positive. They are so ill matched.
He’s only got one acting thing in his bag and that’s that weird geeky old man act... basically what he did on the west end. He’s tit at anything else.

he is good at voiceovers and that’s what he should have stuck too.

dancing, his pulls the weirdest faces and just looks odd to me

Reactions: 5
He is in most of her dance and exercise videos!? Besides, I don't think couples should spend every minute of the day together.

Anyways, this was nice of them to do:

Reactions: 6
Wonder if they will end up like Zalfie and end up trying to avoid each other as much as possible in the same house and only spend time together for videos.

At this point on Joe's part anyway it seems more like a showmance & he is just with Dianne for the press attention and that she cooks for him. Dianne still seems to be head over heels for him, but every now & then you can see she is getting irratated & annoyed with him, but that could just be the social isolation.

I watched one of Dianne's dance videos & a yoga video and they are alright, when Dianne does videos were she knows what she is talking about she is quite watchable, impersonally think she should continue with this direction for her channel & leave the vlogs & pranks, she is much more likeable in dance & fitness videos. I also don't get the purpose of Joe being there at all, he clearly isn't bringing in more viewers as she is barely reaching 20k a day. But he doesn't add much to the videos & just clowns around and distracts Dianne, it's not even funny.

Reactions: 8
I think she has really low self esteem, which is so sad because she could do so much better than joe. she's really attractive and kind/talented whilst Joe is is a controlling narcissist who believes he's more talented than he is (symptomatic of the whole youtube generation) she seems so worried about her skin/weight/exercise/intellect etc and all we ever see is him taking jabs at her. he's toxic. the only nice things he ever does are for videos/insta etc knob
Low self esteem ??? Dianne Buswell !!!! she's a confident thirty something woman with a ton of life experience and my god does she know how to work a camera, she's very aware of own sexuality she knows most men watching strictly adore her and always gives them a wink to camera this girl is no wallflower imo in fact I don't think you could be a professional competitive dancer and not believe in yourself that world has no place for shyness and low esteem .

Reactions: 15
Low self esteem ??? Dianne Buswell !!!! she's a confident thirty something woman with a ton of life experience and my god does she know how to work a camera, she's very aware of own sexuality she knows most men watching strictly adore her and always gives them a wink to camera this girl is no wallflower imo in fact I don't think you could be a professional competitive dancer and not believe in yourself that world has no place for shyness and low esteem .
YEP!!! And Joe may have his flaws - I agree that he can be condescending sometimes - but some of you honestly think he's the worst boyfriend ever/THE DEVIL. In one of her lives Dianne talked about how he always cares about other people more than himself and that she can be herself around him. How is that 'toxic', 'narcissistic' and 'controlling'!?

Reactions: 9
YEP!!! And Joe may have his flaws - I agree that he can be condescending sometimes - but some of you honestly think he's the worst boyfriend ever/THE DEVIL. In one of her lives Dianne talked about how he always cares about other people more than himself and that she can be herself around him. How is that 'toxic', 'narcissistic' and 'controlling'!?
Just scrolling through thinking the same. Though they are out of the honeymoon stage I think he's still pretty besotted, as well as enjoying his first relationship. I don't think he's just with her for content at all and tho yes he definitely can be a condescending dick as you say, it clearly stems from insecurity. he knows he's punching above his weight so he wants to at least feel 'the clever one.' But it's a small thing not something dominating everything. He stkll seems to care about her. And their relationship doesn't seem anywhere near as toxic or unhappy or loveless as many on YouTube. Nor does Joe seem particularly abusive and controlling. I don't see it at all.
As for them turning into zalfie... Time may tell. At the moment they don't seem like them. For one thing they are clearly having alor of sex - when Joe suddenly didn't have a shirt on between clips in a recent vlog I was like "hmm you just want people to know don't you?" fair enough I suppose after years of self professed singleness

Reactions: 13
Re: loads of sex - haha yes that's something that the teeny boppers might not notice. In their early videos where she is at his house reacting to their dances BEING JUST GOOD FRIENDS you can see she has that dazed look of a girl that has taken a pounding, all messed up hair and smeared mascara. They do have great sexual chemistry at times.

• Haha
DB may be superficially an extrovert, but deep down inside, I think she does lack self-esteem when she encounters somebody who is better educated. It is part of her attraction that she can be vulnerable. I always get the feeling that DB remains grounded and reasonably authentic, unlike her partner.

Re: loads of sex - haha yes that's something that the teeny boppers might not notice. In their early videos where she is at his house reacting to their dances BEING JUST GOOD FRIENDS you can see she has that dazed look of a girl that has taken a pounding, all messed up hair and smeared mascara. They do have great sexual chemistry at times.
You have to admit that use of the Tens apparatus was novel foreplay.

I am looking forward to Tuesday evening to watch Bake Off, which I usually avoid. The Sun suggests that it may be a hoot with Herr Sugg. ;)

Reactions: 2
More sexual chemistry then his sexless sister and her dopey BF.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DB may be superficially an extrovert, but deep down inside, I think she does lack self-esteem when she encounters somebody who is better educated. It is part of her attraction that she can be vulnerable. I always get the feeling that DB remains grounded and reasonably authentic, unlike her partner.

You have to admit that use of the Tens apparatus was novel foreplay.

I am looking forward to Tuesday evening to watch Bake Off, which I usually avoid. The Sun suggests that it may be a hoot with Herr Sugg. ;)
Part of her attraction is that she can be vulnerable ?? I've never seen her be genuinely vulnerable obviously I've heard her do the cutesy baby voice she puts on and she loves boosting Joes ego by playing up to the sexy but dumb girl that he needs to educate and protect, I think us women generally can see though the little girl lost thing from a mile off, men on the other hand ....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just scrolling through thinking the same. Though they are out of the honeymoon stage I think he's still pretty besotted, as well as enjoying his first relationship. I don't think he's just with her for content at all and tho yes he definitely can be a condescending dick as you say, it clearly stems from insecurity. he knows he's punching above his weight so he wants to at least feel 'the clever one.' But it's a small thing not something dominating everything. He stkll seems to care about her. And their relationship doesn't seem anywhere near as toxic or unhappy or loveless as many on YouTube. Nor does Joe seem particularly abusive and controlling. I don't see it at all.
As for them turning into zalfie... Time may tell. At the moment they don't seem like them. For one thing they are clearly having alor of sex - when Joe suddenly didn't have a shirt on between clips in a recent vlog I was like "hmm you just want people to know don't you?" fair enough I suppose after years of self professed singleness
Joe has always loved showing off when he's getting the ride. The amount of times he has filmed from bed were Dianne's in lingerie or naked under the covers. He happily shows off that he is having sex with her, but yet won't kiss on camera, it's a complete contradiction.

Part of her attraction is that she can be vulnerable ?? I've never seen her be genuinely vulnerable obviously I've heard her do the cutesy baby voice she puts on and she loves boosting Joes ego by playing up to the sexy but dumb girl that he needs to educate and protect, I think us women generally can see though the little girl lost thing from a mile off, men on the other hand ....
As for Dianne not being confident, I think she certainly puts on the dumb act around Joe. I don't think she is self conscious or has low self confidence. But I think unless it's dance or yoga & fitness, she does let Joe walk all over her & tends to let him make comments at her expense without making any comeback. I haven't watched many videos since a one or 2 of their Australian vlogs, but maybe he has gotten nicer or more chilled. But any vlogs or especially the in the pan videos they did before Xmas were just horrendous, the way he spoke to her and about her was just disgusting, not abusive or anything like that, but he really was a complete dick.

Reactions: 9
Joe has always loved showing off when he's getting the ride. The amount of times he has filmed from bed were Dianne's in lingerie or naked under the covers. He happily shows off that he is having sex with her, but yet won't kiss on camera, it's a complete contradiction.
He definitely wants to maintain the illusion of privacy so his when he's clearly vlogging post coitally he can pretend he has no idea how it looks. He's way too old to brag about having sex - stuff like this really shows this is his first relationship.

Reactions: 3
He definitely wants to maintain the illusion of privacy so his when he's clearly vlogging post coitally he can pretend he has no idea how it looks. He's way too old to brag about having sex - stuff like this really shows this is his first relationship.
When did he brag about sex?

Reactions: 1
When did he brag about sex?
This whole discussion was people saying he seems to deliberately flaunt it, making it obvious when he's vlogging right after. OK maybe bragging wasn't the exact right word if that's to be associated with speech. Showing off? Flaunting, as I already said?

Reactions: 5
Anyone see that he apparently fainted in the baking tent whilst filming gbbo he got a tiny cut and then he fainted 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.