Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that in an interview, she said that she had an eating disorder or sth like that because her relationship made her sad. Do you guys think that it's her sadness again?

Reactions: 1
I remember that in an interview, she said that she had an eating disorder or sth like that because her relationship made her sad. Do you guys think that it's her sadness again?
That wasn't the cause of the eating disorder, she developed it when she first started touring with burn the floor because she felt under pressure to be the best & look the best. She took 6-8 months off dancing after she broke up with her bf, who was also her dance partner.

Reactions: 3
That wasn't the cause of the eating disorder, she developed it when she first started touring with burn the floor because she felt under pressure to be the best & look the best. She took 6-8 months off dancing after she broke up with her bf, who was also her dance partner.
Oh, ok then I was remembering it wrong. Sorry!

dianne could be so much more popular than joe on her own I wish she’d see that.

she’s carried him through lockdown with the daily videos without her hed have sat and had no content, even the sims Is him selling the relationship

Reactions: 6
its gone? what happened? comment backlash? im glad in a way, majority of her watchers are young girls/teens and hate to see that represented as healthy or 'normal'. She didnt even reference the fact that it might be a very strict diet, or in the context of her job etc

Reactions: 4
its gone? what happened? comment backlash? im glad in a way, majority of her watchers are young girls/teens and hate to see that represented as healthy or 'normal'. She didnt even reference the fact that it might be a very strict diet, or in the context of her job etc
There were quite a few people in the comments talking about how little she eats,how much she exercises etc and it being unhealthy.Maybe that’s why it was removed but who knows.

Reactions: 2
There were quite a few people in the comments talking about how little she eats,how much she exercises etc and it being unhealthy.Maybe that’s why it was removed but who knows.
Yeah probably was & the minions all in a heap trying to defend Joe & about how Dianne cooks all his meals, cleans, wakes him up etc. Saying that he doesn't force her & that he is busy working, so that could be another reason for taking it down. Tbh don't think she meant any harm by it, she just didn't really think.

I know she is on women's health UK for a live jive workout followed by a Q&A tomorrow, but wonder if after she does that will she pull a Zoe and hibernate from YouTube for a few months?

Some of the comments went a little over board imo it must be really triggering to read herself with having a ed

Is there any chance the Strictly production team might have asked her to take it down cause they got scared they'd be accused of pushing this lifestyle on their dancers?

Reactions: 5
Very triggering video if I’m being honest
Glad I didn’t see it before it was pulled down then! I saw the title earlier today and instantly made a decision not to watch as I am suffering with an ED and I already find her a little hard to watch at times which is sad because I think she’s lovely!!!

Reactions: 5
As an employee of the BBC it is surprising to me that she even has a youtube channel. There must be some kind of management checking what she is posting, as the BBC wouldn't want anything bad, such as an unhealthy/ed attitude towards food reflecting on them.

Shame that she’s had to delete her video
Aw damn didn’t get to see it. Did anyone screen shot the comments or does anyone have any from twitter?

Yeah of course she has to keep her fitness levels up as someone said but you also have to keep your energy and nutrients levels up too. Had a feeling she wasn’t eating properly for a while now.

She could also just be responding to the anxiety around lockdown. She might not have strictly this year, not knowing when she might see her family again, losing the Joe and Dianne show. So she controls what she can, her diet and exercise.

Reactions: 7
As an employee of the BBC it is surprising to me that she even has a youtube channel. There must be some kind of management checking what she is posting, as the BBC wouldn't want anything bad, such as an unhealthy/ed attitude towards food reflecting on them.
Aj has done youtube for ages before Dianne

Aj has done youtube for ages before Dianne
Yeah don't think it had anything to do with the BBC either. As Janette & Neil also had YT before Dianne & one of the producers even showed Janette how to edit videos back when she started.
It's also fairly common knowledge that the Strictly pros have awful diets & severe caffeine addictions. They live off coffee & red bull & there's a reason the majority of them are either smacking gym or sucking lollipops. Last year Neil did a fast for 3/4 days where he didn't drink water some sort of cleanse or whatever.

I think in hindsight her video was a bit naive and I'm surprised Joe didn't spot this before she put it out. But I think the reaction of the minions is typically over the top. Yes she probably should eat a bit more but what she eats is fine for a vegetarian diet and it just shows one day. At least it's not just pizza and cake like Zoe. And as for the cooking, we all know Joe is a lazy arse but I personally do all the cooking because I like cooking plus my partner is awful at it.

Its typical attention seeking antics from those look at me minions and I really hope she just goes screw you and stops giving them any content now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.