Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The minions are going MENTAL on twitter because of Joe and Dianne not raising awareness of George Floyd and black lives matter. To be fair although they can be very dramatic they are right with this one, how long does it take to post a simple tweet or instagram story supporting and raising awareness? So many celebs/influencers who could be doing this and aren’t which is very disappointing.

Reactions: 7
The minions are going MENTAL on twitter because of Joe and Dianne not raising awareness of George Floyd and black lives matter. To be fair although they can be very dramatic they are right with this one, how long does it take to post a simple tweet or instagram story supporting and raising awareness? So many celebs/influencers who could be doing this and aren’t which is very disappointing.
True, they could easily retweet something, but it did take Dianne like 2 weeks to post about the Australian bush fires, something that would impact her directly. So, I am guessing it will take just as long for her to post about this, but I think she will eventually. As for Joe he don't get involved in anything, so who knows with him.

Reactions: 4
True, they could easily retweet something, but it did take Dianne like 2 weeks to post about the Australian bush fires, something that would impact her directly. So, I am guessing it will take just as long for her to post about this, but I think she will eventually. As for Joe he don't get involved in anything, so who knows with him.
They didn’t tweet about the bush fires until it was the ‘in’ thing to do.

they are all ignorant and only bother about things that directly affect them. How many people spoke up about Chris ingham grooming girls on the platform they all use? Even bleeping Alfie did

Reactions: 5
Their latest Sims video seemed really off. They seemed like they had a fight or were stressed out about something. Why make a video when you‘re not feeling up for it? Greed...

Reactions: 3
Who the duck do these entitled minions think they are? criticising Dianne Just because she didn’t post a message about this immediately in a time frame THEY decided was correct. Sadly these entitled, stupid so called fans are just using this to go on a hateful power trip and to look good on twitter. Dianne has posted her message after she read up on what happened, but oh no that’s not good enough for these bully’s, they’re now saying it’s too late and she must have only done it because she could see they were angry. Why don’t they have a go at the 90% of celebrities who’ve said nothing, including all the other strictly pros. I hope Dianne realises these so called fans are like parasites, she’s worked her ass off to provide content to help them through lockdown but just because she posted a few hours after they wanted her to they’ve lost respect for her. They don’t deserve her.

Last edited:
Who the duck do these entitled minions think they are? criticising Dianne Just because she didn’t post a message about this immediately in a time frame THEY decided was correct. Sadly these entitled, stupid so called fans are just using this to go on a hateful power trip and to look good on twitter. Dianne has posted her message after she read up on what happened, but oh no that’s not good enough for these bully’s, they’re now saying it’s too late and she must have only done it because she could see they were angry. Why don’t they have a go at the 90% of celebrities who’ve said nothing, including all the other strictly pros. I hope Dianne realises these so called fans are like parasites, she’s worked her ass off to provide content to help them through lockdown but just because she posted a few hours after they wanted her to they’ve lost respect for her. They don’t deserve her.
When we say ‘she’s worked her ass off to create content for them’

do we mean she’s worked her ass off to make a living? Don’t get me wrong I like dianne. But let’s not pretend she films videos out of the kindness of her heart

• Heart
Reactions: 14

do we mean she’s worked her ass off to make a living? Don’t get me wrong I like dianne. But let’s not pretend she films videos out of the kindness of her heart
Agree, she is making content for the money as are all Youtubers. Still don't think she deserved all the he hate she got though.
None of the Strictly lot posted about it, 2 if which are from the states & 2 of which are black. Just a thought, but they may not have been allowed to.
Dianne has not had a good week has she?First having to delete her video & then getting bullied by 12 year olds to make a post.

Agree, she is making content for the money as are all Youtubers. Still don't think she deserved all the he hate she got though.
None of the Strictly lot posted about it, 2 if which are from the states & 2 of which are black. Just a thought, but they may not have been allowed to.
Dianne has not had a good week has she?First having to delete her video & then getting bullied by 12 year olds to make a post.
Yeah that’s fair enough. Joe especially has been known to sit of out anything controversial and a fence sitter. It’s all about protecting the brand so maybe that’s why she held off.

my reply was more about the doing content out of kindness really. They do all work for the bbc so maybe have to be careful what they post etc ... sure they have their reasons

Reactions: 1
I would hardly say they bullied her. I saw no abuse or anything that could be classed as bullying, all they said is that they were very disappointed that someone they look up to didn’t post about something important going on in the world. Yes there are probably thousands of celebrities/influencers who didn’t post about it... but they are Dianne/joe’s fan so they are going to direct it at them surely and not anyone else?

Dianne continued to post on Instagram and tik tok throughout the day after reading people’s messages and DM’s from the minions asking her to please raise awareness, that doesn’t sit right with me.

Personally I just think how hard is it to post a tweet or repost a story? And joe trying to claim he only just read about it at 6/7 at night seems like bullshit to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are classed as “social media stars” but yet only use social media when it benefits them and not when it comes to important issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would hardly say they bullied her. I saw no abuse or anything that could be classed as bullying, all they said is that they were very disappointed that someone they look up to didn’t post about something important going on in the world. Yes there are probably thousands of celebrities/influencers who didn’t post about it... but they are Dianne/joe’s fan so they are going to direct it at them surely and not anyone else?

Dianne continued to post on Instagram and tik tok throughout the day after reading people’s messages and DM’s from the minions asking her to please raise awareness, that doesn’t sit right with me.

Personally I just think how hard is it to post a tweet or repost a story? And joe trying to claim he only just read about it at 6/7 at night seems like bullshit to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are classed as “social media stars” but yet only use social media when it benefits them and not when it comes to important issues.
No doubt they saw it & knew about it. This is just me speculating, but would Dianne have had to get clearance from Strictly or the BBC for what is could or couldn't post in the issue?

The reason I say this is, none of the Strictly pros have posted anything to do with the issue andneither Joe or Dianne used the Black lives Matter #, both used Justice for George Floyd. The reasoning behind this is the BLM # coukd linked civil unrest, as Minnesota has now gone into a state of emergency. And as Dianne is under contract with a BBC production her contract may have a clause about not showing support to socio-political movements.

Probably not true, but just a thought as to why they took so long or just as plausible is they both could have just been waiting until it was the "in" thing to post.

Reactions: 2
No doubt they saw it & knew about it. This is just me speculating, but would Dianne have had to get clearance from Strictly or the BBC for what is could or couldn't post in the issue?

The reason I say this is, none of the Strictly pros have posted anything to do with the issue andneither Joe or Dianne used the Black lives Matter #, both used Justice for George Floyd. The reasoning behind this is the BLM # coukd linked civil unrest, as Minnesota has now gone into a state of emergency. And as Dianne is under contract with a BBC production her contract may have a clause about not showing support to socio-political movements.

Probably not true, but just a thought as to why they took so long or just as plausible is they both could have just been waiting until it was the "in" thing to post.
Who knows, I don’t think the contract would prevent them but you might be right. Twitter was an absolute mess yesterday... was a mix of people calling them out and then the others all defending them 😂

Who knows, I don’t think the contract would prevent them but you might be right. Twitter was an absolute mess yesterday... was a mix of people calling them out and then the others all defending them 😂
Isn't it always a mess when the minions are involved🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn't it always a mess when the minions are involved🤪🤪
I'm really hoping Joe and Dianne go screw you and stop doing content for a while. They'll be screeching and wailing on Twitter and they'll have caused their own misery 🤪🤪

There is seriously nothing more annoying than a sanctimonious teenager who thinks they're entitled to everything

God he's bloody BORING !!! Like an actual dull old bloke all this pottering about mumbling on about plants even when he's playing Sims it's all keep it simple, don't go wild just add a pot plant, is he supposed to be a some kind of fun interesting content creator or are we watching a mark 2 version of Phillip Schofield only more A sexual.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they did get involved, they would probably be accused of pandering and fake wokeness, and also putting more of a priority on cases happening in America than the racial profiling and police brutality in the UK. I feel like this is mostly out of the realm of Joe and Dianne, and most zelebs.

It's a fine line for me because she is making a living, but I also felt like she was trying to produce consistent content through the lockdown, and even if it was faking for fans, considering how lonely and vulnerable many of her fans probably are, I thought it was a nice thing to do. That doesn't mean she should be exempt from criticism (the criticisms of her dieting video were more than justified), but there's a point where stans feel like and act like they own you. She's probably better off stepping back (I'm sure Joe would be happy to as he already seemed to be backflipping away from Youtube pre-lockdown).

Last edited:
Who needs haters when you have fans like Joe and Dianne lol....

I can't believe how many of them were angry and disappointed that the two of them didn't raise awareness of what's currently happening in the US.
I mean ....we're talking about Joe and Dianne here! I'm not a huge fan of them anymore (still like them though) but even I know that they're not the most intelligent and are not known for speaking up on political and social issues. They're a bit ignorant and should definitely educate themselves on current events more. The way some of the fans were acting yesterday though - you'd think Joe and Dianne killed someone 😯

I can also see them taking a social media break or at least posting less now.

On a different note, I wonder how many of those influencers who posted about George Floyd and BLM yesterday actually genuinely care about it🤔

Reactions: 7
Who needs haters when you have fans like Joe and Dianne lol....

I can't believe how many of them were angry and disappointed that the two of them didn't raise awareness of what's currently happening in the US.
I mean ....we're talking about Joe and Dianne here! I'm not a huge fan of them anymore (still like them though) but even I know that they're not the most intelligent and are not known for speaking up on political and social issues. They're a bit ignorant and should definitely educate themselves on current events more. The way some of the fans were acting yesterday though - you'd think Joe and Dianne killed someone 😯

I can also see them taking a social media break or at least posting less now.

On a different note, I wonder how many of those influencers who posted about George Floyd and BLM yesterday actually genuinely care about it🤔
Agreed, they were never going to speak about it as it doesn’t affect them which is sad to me as no matter who you are you should be raising awareness of such a horrific thing happening in the world.

The majority of influencers probably only post about it to avoid getting hate or to gain more interactions on their posts. Like the Kardashian’s for example, 4/5 of them have children with someone who is black and are always trying to act black and steal the culture. But yet when something like this happens... dead silence pretty much.

Agreed, they were never going to speak about it as it doesn’t affect them which is sad to me as no matter who you are you should be raising awareness of such a horrific thing happening in the world.

The majority of influencers probably only post about it to avoid getting hate or to gain more interactions on their posts. Like the Kardashian’s for example, 4/5 of them have children with someone who is black and are always trying to act black and steal the culture. But yet when something like this happens... dead silence pretty much.
It appears the minions still aren't happy & want Joe & Dianne to do more. They have also started on the Strictly Pros for not voicing their support & apparently their generation will fix everything cause they're the future. They are even Dm'ing pros who haven't posted anything. Like it's an highly important & topical issue, but these kids have no clue about the real world, one of them even says that they would never take a job which revokes their right to free speech, clearly they have not yet struggled to find work. Anyways, Who needs trolls when you have these lunatics as fans.
Here's some of the tweets
Screenshot_20200529-213753.png
Screenshot_20200529-213732.png
Screenshot_20200529-213253.png
Screenshot_20200529-213220.png
Screenshot_20200529-213601.png
Screenshot_20200529-213910.png
Screenshot_20200529-213338.png

It appears the minions still aren't happy & want Joe & Dianne to do more. They have also started on the Strictly Pros for not voicing their support & apparently their generation will fix everything cause they're the future. They are even Dm'ing pros who haven't posted anything. Like it's an highly important & topical issue, but these kids have no clue about the real world, one of them even says that they would never take a job which revokes their right to free speech, clearly they have not yet struggled to find work. Anyways, Who needs trolls when you have these lunatics as fans.
Here's some of the tweets View attachment 141239View attachment 141241View attachment 141240View attachment 141243View attachment 141245View attachment 141244View attachment 141242
They are going about it in the wrong way, and I do kind of agree that they have no clue about the world etc but at the same time a bunch of teenage girls are doing more to get and raise awareness of this than grown adults in the public eye, it’s a hard one. I’m pretty shocked that the American pros haven’t been posted anything about it tbh.

I know they aren’t obligated to, but even myself (with like 200 Twitter followers) is constantly liking and retweeting things about it. I’m just confused as to why these celebs etc wouldn’t want to raise awareness of such a horrific thing, the world is honestly a terrible and scary place right now 😔

Here's some of the tweets View attachment 141239View attachment 141241View attachment 141240View attachment 141243View attachment 141245View attachment 141244View attachment 141242
I find this just ridiculous and ridiculously entitled. Imagine if Brendan, Camilla, Anton, Erin, etc. had went out marching in the streets about Iraq injustices and said people should listen to them because they were Strictly pros. They would have been hooted out of a job. The platform of a Strictly pro is to look sexy and seem friendly - it's not even really about dancing anymore. Let's say that AJ and his brother go out there and do a shirtless, solemn tribute to BLM. Would that actually do anything to help solve police brutality?

What I am most put off by is that Johannes and Oti have probably dealt with police problems all their lives - they don't need white 12 year olds telling them what they should be saying or doing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.