Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you mean about big boobs on a tiny frame, but I'm 5 ft nothing 8 stone and I'm a 30DD. So, I wouldn't have thought anything of it. I personally don't think she's had boob job. She definetly gets cheek & lip fillers & Botox, but I'm pretty sure their her own boobs, but can't say for certain.

I do think her recent weight loss has changed her appearance, as she always had a great curvy figure, but now her thighs don't look nearly as toned, like they are very thin for a dancer & her collar bone is jutting out. Maybe she having a relapse onto the eating disorder she had when she was younger, or maybe she is trying to lose weight so that Joe will be able to lift her on tour.
Such a shame she feels she has to lose all this weight

Reactions: 4
The minions are all going into heart failure cause Joe's main channel is set to go under 8 million subscribers tomorrow, like what do they expect when he hasn't posted anything on it in like 8 months and what he posted in the last 2 years or so was absolute tit.
View attachment 67454
Unlike the minions I find it amusing & hope his subs drop quicker as he really has just become another lazy entitled YouTuber, who tries to make a quick buck by ripping off his young fambase
Such a shame she feels she has to lose all this weight
probably so weedy joe doesn’t have to bulk up/ go to the gym to pick her up on the tour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dont like commenting too much on body type but I can see how it could be potentially hard for someone with a history of ED having a boyfriend so extremely thin 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I dont know much about Joe before strictly but was his 'type' before very skinny girls? Also didnt think about her intentionally losing weight to help Joe lift her, more imagined he would make snidey comments about her eating or drinking too much to add to the insults about her intelligence, spelling, being messy etc. She is starting to look as unwell as Joe. Suppose your perspective would be skewed when being around someone so thin with presumably a poor appetite to go with it, like some couples gain weight they have gone the other way. Anyway I'm getting far to concerned about the lives of two strangers😂

Reactions: 5
I dont know much about Joe before strictly but was his 'type' before very skinny girls? Also didnt think about her intentionally losing weight to help Joe lift her, more imagined he would make snidey comments about her eating or drinking too much to add to the insults about her intelligence, spelling, being messy etc. She is starting to look as unwell as Joe. Suppose your perspective would be skewed when being around someone so thin with presumably a poor appetite to go with it, like some couples gain weight they have gone the other way. Anyway I'm getting far to concerned about the lives of two strangers😂
Joe's type was one night stand insta models with big boobs & a good ass. As for getting too into the discussion about 2 strangers lives, well that is sort of what tattle is for, dissecting the life of lazy, entitled youtubers

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20191230-185004_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191230-185004_Instagram.jpg
Joe's type was one night stand insta models with big boobs & a good ass. As for getting too into the discussion about 2 strangers lives, well that is sort of what tattle is for, dissecting the life of lazy, entitled youtubers
Shes losing her boobs and ass!

I'm new to all this so that attachment is all over the place but it was that photo that got me overthinking if Joe is actually a big controlling manipulative weasel that is sucking the life out of Dianne 🤔 Its all a matter of taste but her figure there is stunning. Joe really reminds me of gollum.

Reactions: 8
What!? How do you know this? He strikes me as never having done anything with anyone before Dianne!

Reactions: 6
What!? How do you know this? He strikes me as never having done anything with anyone before Dianne!
Haha I thought the same before reading the threads here and another site. I remember reading a comment in the daily mail that he snagged some girl's friend and either cried or vomited on her. Skills.

Shagged...

It's really upsetting to think that Dianne is losing weight for any sort of reason because she is a really pretty girl naturally :( However, I don't think individual pictures can tell the story as if you see some old photos back when she was in Burn the Floor she was incredibly thin although when she was on DWTS her figure had changed again. At the minute I think she has a lot healthier figure than she used to have although I had never seen that photo of her with her grandparents. I actually doubt her weight is anything to do with Joe- people's weight fluctuates for different reasons but lately she has remained much the same in terms of figure. I think her life as a dancer is actually far more influential in her weight than Joe will ever be. My weight fluctuates so much and it's mostly just my body doing what it wants when it wants, and my (emotionally abusive, possessive) ex-boyfriend never had anything to do with it or cared quite frankly.

Reactions: 9
Guys. Please can you tell me why Dianne looks so different in the picture with her grandparents? I can't put my finger on it. 🤷

Reactions: 3
Guys. Please can you tell me why Dianne looks so different in the picture with her grandparents? I can't put my finger on it. 🤷
Lip fillers and weight loss around the face and eyebrows. She looks quite exotic in her older photos, you can see she is half Italian.

probably so weedy joe doesn’t have to bulk up/ go to the gym to pick her up on the tour
He doesn't need to get bigger lol. He's a man in his prime years (between 20 and 40). He can put on enough strength to lift a small woman in a few months.

Edit: Her weight loss is probably to do with fitness. In that picture with her grandparents she looks "normal". But being a pro dancer who is on TV a lot, especially with the athletic stuff the pro's do all the time on strictly requires one to be in the best possible physical shape. Dianne exercises a lot and even has got Joe's lazy behind exercising more often. Of course we should worry about people having body issues and such... But we also shouldn't shame fitness either. Dianne, like myself has a naturally smaller frame with tiny joints and so on... And like me when I'm in my best athletic shape I can look almost gaunt and slim. People say I look healthier when I am by my own admission "fat".

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just watched Dianne's vlog & her brothers one too. The creepy uncle Joe makes an appearance in Dianne's any time she tries to get a video with her grandparents, he sticks his head in the camera. It's actually quite disturbing when you know that he messages her fans, most of whom are underage girls.

Other than that Dianne's vlog was sweet, a bit cliched at the end, but still nice. She really does come across as sweet and has a good relationship with her family.

I'd say Joe was completely gobsmacked a family gathering where there wasn't a children's board/card game in sight & no Zoe to dictate the agenda of the party. All I can say is if Joe & Dianne do get married, Zoe will have a nervous breakdown at the wedding with Dianne's chaotic, noisey extended family, who by the looks of it know how to have a fun family get together.

He can put on enough strength to lift a small woman in a few months.
You are right Joe should be able to lift a small woman, but even after what 12/13 weeks of training with Strictly last year he still couldn't do full on lifts in the semi-final or final, in the salsa they lifted him cause he wouldn't have been able to pull off an impressive lift with Dianne. And as far as I can remember he started to tire towards the end of the tour & after a few near misses he did end up dropping her on her.
Edit: Her weight loss is probably to do with fitness. In that picture with her grandparents she looks "normal". But we also shouldn't shame fitness either.
I get what you mean about Dianne being a pro dancer & being extremely fit. I'm not trying to shame her fitness, I think fair play to her, going to gym doing an incredibly physical job, managing to put together & edit videos, all the while putting up with Joe. But she has lost a weight in just the last few months where it is noticeable, but as others have said before her weight probably fluctuates up & down frequently, as she has only been on YT less than year, there is nothing really to go by other than old photos.

Am I the only person that hasn’t noticed this apparent recent weight loss?Has anyone got a good comparison pic?

I imagine if her grandad has been ill for a while that would have impact on her weight. Over the 2 years my grandad was diagnosed with a horrible illness each time he'd go back into hospital I'd lose more weight, in theory I shouldn't as I was licheally eating fast food everyday, it was just stress and worry.

I lost a lot more when he passed away (3 years on 29th) and didn't put any back on until this year in pregnancy. I wouldn't be surprised if she seems to lose weight now, especially when back in the UK away from her family.

I just hope she continues to eat and doesn't push herself too far and get ill.

It's not a huge loss I dont think and she was slim to start with. I remember her brother said in one of his vlogs that J&D skip meals. To play devil's avocado with myself I have noticed that so many youtubers lose weight over the course of their 'career'. I follow a lot of beauty and make up vloggers and they all end up losing weight as their channel progresses. Suppose looking at your face and body in editing makes you more self conscious.
Screenshot_20191231-071842_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191231-071748_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.