Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they only do 2 run through a with the final one ending with Joe tripping up Dianne, you think he would put in some effort and do a full proper run. That dance is a minute and a half and he was exhausted, how does he expect to do a full westend show in like 2 weeks times.

Reactions: 5
Is there anything this hole won’t do to get the attention on him? Just watching his new video of them doing the jive a year on and apparently it’s going to be a series so they will recreate all their dances 🤔 MOVE ON!!!! the new series is literally starting filming as of tomorrow like how does he not realise that no one cares about him dancing anymore?
“Imagine I was that good on our first day, you would have thought oh my god I’ve got myself a finalist” lmao what?! His dancing is still tit as ever as well
I’ve just come here to say the exact same thing, he’s basically creating his own strictly series, for his channel, with just him and her 😐
So she’s to do this every week!? Learn her dance for the show and relearn his old dance because he just won’t let it die will he.

I bet he’s begging to be on the Christmas show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just come here to say the exact same thing, he’s basically creating his own strictly series, for his channel, with just him and her 😐
So she’s to do this every week!? Learn her dance for the show and relearn his old dance because he just won’t let it die will he.

Yeah and his smug comment about how he remembered it better than her. That’s because she’s done her own tour, the strictly cruise and did all the group numbers last year as well joe. She’s like, busy doing HER job.

Stay in your bleeping lane. It’s so cringeworthy

• Sick
Reactions: 12

I feel like this was filmed a while ago. I remember they showed a sneak peek and he said that he was trying to see if he could remember the dances. The minions were pleading for him to make it a series 🤢🙄🙄 I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. He’s so irritating. Especially when he has the audacity to ask dianne if she’s sure that’s she remembering the routine correctly.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Don't know if anyone noticed, but there could of been a serious accident, it was just in the first run without the music and he pulled Dianne through his legs, because he didn't have the strength to pull her through, she ended up too close to him and he still went to jump over her shoulders and Dianne clearly was not expecting it. Joe could of caused some serious damage, only reason neither ended up hurt was Dianne has good balance and some amount of core strength to be able to stay standing. But that could have so easily gone wrong,nit was just stupid behaviour and Joe trying to show off.

Reactions: 4
And the cherry on the cake....another cringeworthy diary episode,with you-know-who taking the michael out of the spelling of a ten year old child

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Something's got to give with these two soon surely ,
I agree with @Coconutshy I think they've pre filmed because they're about to be apart a lot and he wants the minions to have their joint content fix, it's beyond a joke Joe seriously you've lost your way even the promo thing he did with his client Flo he didn't let her show case what she could do he took over and said his was better she's a teenage girl for god sake grow up man !!!

Reactions: 6
thing is if he enjoyed strictly that much and was genuine about wanting to do more dancing, he could've spent the past year getting dancing lessons and actually putting time and effort into learning properly. but no, he's going the classic youtuber route where he honestly thinks he's as good as a strictly pro without putting in the decades of work.

influencer culture has bred this really bizarre group of people who seem to think they can be famous level successful at anything they want without putting in any actual effort. it's like they think the pure dumb luck that got them to be successful youtubers is the same process that hollywood actors, professional dancers and olympic athletes all go through to get well known in their field

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
If this is true I swearrrrrrrr. Surely it’s not, how would he have time to do waitress and this ?
Well apart from wednesdays and saturdays west end shows are only on in the evening so he won’t be getting to work until probably 5pm Ish or something. Plus they tend to close on Sunday’s so he’s going to have plenty of time

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Something's got to give with these two soon surely ,
I agree with @Coconutshy I think they've pre filmed because they're about to be apart a lot and he wants the minions to have their joint content fix, it's beyond a joke Joe seriously you've lost your way even the promo thing he did with his client Flo he didn't let her show case what she could do he took over and said his was better she's a teenage girl for god sake grow up man !!!
Also he’s got the Shirley Carter hair doo so obviously old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At Joe had the sense, to have the make over done on Dianne and not him. The minions would have reacted like savages and would be accusing the poor girl of trying it on.

My God though, could Joe have gotten anymore childish, the poor girl felt do rushed, you could see throughout the video Dianne was being supportive, like when Joe called Flo out for making a mistake, Dianne tried to say it was because of how she was holding her lips, and was encouraging, but then at the end, she had to stroke Joe's ego, by telling him his was really good, it's like seriously does Joe really need to feel that is make up skills are as good as as a 17 year olds. Dianne really didn't need to stroke his ego and how supportive she was to Flo during the make over was ruined by her then stroking Joe's ego.

As for doing the podcast as well as the musical, I did read on Twitter, so this may not be accurate and I'm not from the UK so don't know for sure, that there is no guarantee that Joe will actually appear in every show, as the cast preforming is only announced the day of each show and that Ashley didn't do nearly all the shows in her run, her understudy did. So if this is true he may only appear in 3-4 shows a week.

As for the podcast, I hate to say it, as Joe has turned into such a dick, but this type of media will probably suit him and he can't do any worse the woman who did it last year, she was God awful. It will also keep the minions who got interested last year because of Joe, to stay watching.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Dianne is as happy as she seems about joe being involved in strictly this year, or if she is secretly annoyed as it means she can’t relax as he is constantly going to be around

As for the podcast, I hate to say it, as Joe has turned into such a dick, but this type of media will probably suit him and he can't do any worse the woman who did it last year, she was God awful. It will also keep the minions who got interested last year because of Joe, to stay watching.
Brace yourself for 34 of them. :rolleyes: Lots of posters said he would try to insert himself into this year's series, and I freely admit
I chuckled, because I could not see they would allow it. How wrong I was. 😭

So a question for the cognoscenti: will Joe play the podcast with a straight bat, or will he use it to tilt for or against DB and her new partner?

The minions have found something to kick off about already... a 3 second video posted on Instagram where you can see part of the routine they are performing in the background. Dianne is at the back so they are not happy 😂

• Sad
Why is it called In The Pan they haven’t touched a pan in like two months now
It’s all just boring challenges with no cooking whatsoever

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.