Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest rumour is that joe is joining the cast of waiters (the musical).
If this is true it’s a complete mockery and a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Pantomime is more his level. I think he would suit pants given his Peter Pan nature of being childish, immature and never growing up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sure all those people in the west end who have trained for years to be on that platform will be delighted and welcome him with open arms.

I’ve heard waitress is dog tit so guessing it’s purely to bring in bums on seats if true

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure all those people in the west end who have trained for years to be on that platform will be delighted and welcome him with open arms.

I’ve heard waitress is dog tit so guessing it’s purely to bring in bums on seats if true
Probably also want to him get some practise for the Joe and Dianne tour, since it's a BBC produced show, they aren't going to want it to be an amateur tit show, so pull some strings let him crash & burn on waitress for a bit, it gives him experience with speaking and singing on stage so he won't be as nervous.

The amount of work he is going to have to put in if he has got a main role in a West end musical, might just bring him back down to earth, highly unlikely, but it might.

where did this rumour start anyways, cause I above is just my thought if he is in waitress, but I find it highly unlikely a West end show would hire someone with stage, singing and very little dance training. Panto I get, but I don't get where the waitress idea came from.

Reactions: 2
Probably also want to him get some practise for the Joe and Dianne tour, since it's a BBC produced show, they aren't going to want it to be an amateur tit show, so pull some strings let him crash & burn on waitress for a bit, it gives him experience with speaking and singing on stage so he won't be as nervous.

The amount of work he is going to have to put in if he has got a main role in a West end musical, might just bring him back down to earth, highly unlikely, but it might.

where did this rumour start anyways, cause I above is just my thought if he is in waitress, but I find it highly unlikely a West end show would hire someone with stage, singing and very little dance training. Panto I get, but I don't get where the waitress idea came from.
Literally no one has even said anything about him being in it.
The only reason the minions think he is doing it is because two of the cast members followed him on Instagram 😂😳

• Haha
See he’s even managed to turn in the pan into some oli white’esque tit show. Random flavour toasties.

Another opportunity he’s completely wasted. In the pan could have been really good and he’s just turned it into childish tit. He’s going with the quick money rather than his long term career. Hope he never gets a mainstream job as he’s pathetic
I did wonder if this was perhaps another undeclared gift? The Russell Hobbes box was clearly displayed but why, if it just contains a toaster? And why run a vid for a cookery show based on toasted sandwiches with crappy fillings? The sheer amount of different fillings seemed almost an excuse to keep showcasing the new utensil.

There was some corny joke about paying for it - it only costs approx £20-25, but this kind of price is, I would think, ideal merch material to hawk to the minions.

Or maybe he just makes shyte vids. ;)

He bloody needs training in a major way I couldn't agree more no doubt she does as well !! when you think they've got to be word perfect no fluffing lines or forgetting or doing what he did one the new year live show just stumbling through nervously and laughing whilst looking like a deer in head lights
I get it's an opportunity that's come their way but neither are trained actors and the embarrassment they could face when all the theatrical reviews come out won't pull any punches if they dry up endlessly on stage, I cringe just thinking about it 🙈.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
..... neither are trained actors and the embarrassment they could face when all the theatrical reviews come out won't pull any punches if they dry up endlessly on stage, I cringe just thinking about it 🙈.
Bunbury! Here they come :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have pages to catch up on....
Quick question....
Has he asked her to move in so she doesn’t shag her partner?!!!

Reactions: 6
I know they’ve been living together for a while but I feel like this is him locking her down in the public eye so if she does stray, if if it looks like her partner is into her, everyone will jump to defend him and their relationship.

Why the duck does she call him “little one” 😱 eww eww eww

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know they’ve been living together for a while but I feel like this is him locking her down in the public eye so if she does stray, if if it looks like her partner is into her, everyone will jump to defend him and their relationship.

Why the duck does she call him “little one” 😱 eww eww eww
Tiny willy vibez

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have pages to catch up on....
Quick question....
Has he asked her to move in so she doesn’t shag her partner?!!!
He's officially moved her in , he's signed her to his management company, he is going to Australia with her Xmas and has a tour booked for next year. Joe has well and truely locked her into the relationship. He really is leaving no stone unturned when it comes to the Strictly curse. The only thing he has yet to do is sit there in the studio watching every rehearsal and at this point, I wouldn't put it past him doing that, not just to prevent her bleeping her partner, but for the content too.

• Sick
  • Haha
He's officially moved her in , he's signed her to his management company, he is going to Australia with her Xmas and has a tour booked for next year. Joe has well and truely locked her into the relationship. He really is leaving no stone unturned when it comes to the Strictly curse. The only thing he has yet to do is sit there in the studio watching every rehearsal and at this point, I wouldn't put it past him doing that, not just to prevent her bleeping her partner, but for the content too.
He’s one step away from cocking his leg on her and marking his territory.
God I hate this little ass wipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Probably[emoji23]
He'll probably have a car service scheduled everyday after rehearsals because "you'll be so tired"

Diane is the kinda simpleton to think that's sweet when it would be just to make sure she got home and didn't deviate

Reactions: 7
Seeing on twitter that Stacey and Kevin are rehearsing for their performance on the launch show, all of the joe and Dianne fans are being bitter saying it should be Joanne performing and not them 🙄 it’s been 9 months and they are still not over the fact they didn’t win ... they are even claiming that joe and Dianne should be invited to perform anyway as joe “brought most of the views to the show” DELUSIONAL.

• Angry
  • Haha
Joe and Dianne finally going to dinner with his youtube friends and their girlfriends. It’s a miracle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.